Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dirtyponcho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>subscribed
DROPPED

I think the dude the video is in response to is legitimately mentally retarded. I don't mean that to be rude.

This board is prove that he's right

Yeah pretty much

>your favorite singer sucks!

h-holy shit. he's right!? Fantano's done it again!

>mfw he's gone insane and is now outright telling his fans to follow his tastes "or else"

No Piero Scaruffi does.

yeah he's right. I respect his opinions and like to hear what he says about albums I've listened to, but I don't give a shit if he has a different opinion than me. Just listen to what you like and don't let melons dictate your music taste.

People online are hardwired to parrot eceleb opinions. We have an entire board here dedicating to parroting shit for years

He's right. I've seen the light

soundcloud.com/dirtyponcho

Fuck off cucktano
We already have another thread of yours up
Sage, reported and hidden

I saw Anthony Fantano at a record store in Connecticut yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for music recs or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “trap influenced beats” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him playing Xiu Xiu as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen copies of The Money Store in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the albums and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each album and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by exclaiming that he gave the album a 10 really loudly.

This one was first, bitch boi

Sage and reported

>fantano Back at it again

yeah, that's the thing around here. people just perpetuate memes and think using their brains or exercising any sort of critical thinking is for faggots. Anthony makes a living giving opinions to non-factors that just want to fit in and listen to cool music without having to do all the hard work of developing their own opinions and finding music suited to their taste. I don't have anything against him, he deserves his success, but a lot of his followers are just completely devoid of personality and incapable of discussing music without falling back on buzzwords and arguments Fantano made in his reviews.

Wuh

He's always right

If you start to hate an album just cause Fantano said so you really have no business listening to music honestly

He's more right than he knows, actually.

For every person that drones him there's a contrarian that has to dislike anything he likes. It makes for a very boring board and is part of the reason Sup Forums is dying.

This, you should just hang yourself.

>inb4 people just go off of the title and not actually watch the video

this, I don't even post here anymore :(

Heck no.

>implying I click clickbait
It's his own fault desu

Lol when you can't formulate your own thoughts and opinions about albums

I mostly just watch his stuff to find potentially interesting music which is mostly what music reviews should be used for.

agreed, dude flips his shit that Antoine Fantoine doesn't like the same things as him and accuses Fantano of being some kind of malevolent influence on peoples' taste

the fact that a critic's opinion is - just that - an OPINION seems to go right over his head. dude can't seem to figure out that he should formulate his own opinion on music

but then again he does like Future so this may all just be psychoanalyzing a legit downie

Hai guys! Thank you for watching my new video and please subsxribe to my channel and also smash that mf like burton xXXX^^DDdD

you're not fantano

How is that clickbait? Why do people have to turn everything into meaningless buzzwords?

because IT IS, because I SAID SO, now shut up and kill yourself, don't question my authority

OW the EDGE!!!

He's right about all the 10/10 ratings, the MBDTF rating, all the 7/10 or lower ratings and most of his podcasts are OK as well. All in all, a solid youtuber with great prospects

Of course he is. His fanboys and his haters give way too much of a shit about what he has to say. I respect his opinions and enjoy listening to his thoughts but if I find an album enjoyable and he didn't so fucking what? I'm going to keep listening to it.

solid post: good grammar, articulation, sentence structure and rich vocabulary.
But your opinion is sadly still wrong
;(
Better luck next time!

No, not really

HI KINGTHONY GANGGREENETANO HERE

Commit suicide immediately if Fantano doesn't like your favorite band or """""""""artist.""""""""" It's objectively shit and you're completely worthless.