youtu.be/WnrrJjtraas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNINwCzSms4
youtube.com/watch?v=E5Jja7jh9Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=mYOz4XzH5I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off

We made him desu. We control him.

I hope he never forgets that. Remember who your OG fans were Anthony. Remember where you came from (I mean he probably comes here daily but whatever)

I like Tyler the Creator so no

I wanna see my Sup Forumstants out in the comments

No Scaruffi does

>letting people control what you think

sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNINwCzSms4

Oh yeah, the 30 faggots who use Sup Forums regular totally make up the majority of his audience.

Fuck off, he owns you, and the rest of this board, it is literally nothing without him.

He's right though. He's absolutely right

this, we must make our presence known in that comment section

Yup he's right

If you value your life don't click it
It's my little pony shit

Shut up Anthony. Without us making you big you'd just be a regular shitposter like the rest of us.

Does this mean we're free?

To think dirty scum like you actually thinks this.

>12k in less than 20 minutes
This shit isn't adding up

>30 faggots who use Sup Forums regular

If there were only 30 of us, then this place wouldn't be as big a shithole.

I like Fresh Prince but this is actually pretty cute

I came to Sup Forums to see a thread about that 2 mins ago

It's shitposting. Bait gets responses. That's why it's bait.

Wrong.

He likes Terminal Redux. I hate it.

I said regular, probably like 100 people counting lurkers, but you can't find a single thread made in the passed 5 hours with at least 30 posters.

And the board was way smaller when anthony was posting here.

This, I had a thread of mine from the morning until about an hour with only 24 posters

fuck this fandangler look up dirty poncho

posted about an hour ago, 34 posters

2 hours, 35

>72389701
3 hours, 31

4 hours, 50

hi meal friend

Why is Fantano so chunky?

for the last one meant

you're not counting the general threads though which includes music from anons and more in depth discussion than non-general Sup Forums

Vegans overeat

youtube.com/watch?v=E5Jja7jh9Ck

He's right. That's exactly how this board is.

>album comes out
>usually mixed with Sup Forums
>melon does review
>its a negative review
>Sup Forums spams about how it's shit within minutes
>its a positive review
>Sup Forums raves and praises it within minutes
Everyone here is a fucking sheep. Even Sup Forums and Sup Forums aren't that fucking bad

Sup Forums does the opposite which is arguably worse.

>game comes out
>threads of people who like it
>guy plays it on youtube
>threads invaded by people screaming about e-celeb shit and how only children or reddit like the game

i don't think you're paying close enough attention, most times people in this board feel differently than him whether ironically or unironically

>If you aren't really into to music seriously, it's fine to like this album!

He's condescending as shit.

so therefore we have to do the same exact thing as fantano to counter that wow

really?? i couldn't tell from the title

Which did he say that about

wow I can't believe he called The Beach Boys shit

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT A FUCKING PLEEB FAGGOT OMG WTF

He basically said, "I just have my opinions because I actually analyze music."

Way to waste your trips on a shit post mate

Oh. What a fag

Which rarely break 70-100+ posters

This board is dead.

is that seriously what you took away from the video?

You aren't fooling anyone Anferny

anyone else remember when anthony was just the guy who screamed in front of his tree? i always wondered if his neighbors watched him and were like "wow that man is going to control the taste of countless nerds"

im not anthony

but i hate genuine anti-intellectual thoughts and if im in the mood im gonna call it out, but it's virtually impossible to know if someone is being sincere, especially online, without literally reading their mind so i want to make sure first

>i hate genuine anti-intellectual thoughts

Wow thought provoking

why is he turning into zefrank

I hate this faggot so much. He's literally your average rym/mu/tant, but became famous for no reason. shit tier reviewer for retards.

yeah im definitely on my fedora shit, gotta catch anti-intellectual crime right now

want to smell my poopy

Die you fucking Barneyfag

WHOA! Where did that come from?

>le I'm smarter than you mayamy

Your Property - Swans

AUTHORRRRITY

Hi friends!
Anthony here, thanks for watching my video and don't froget to subscribe :DDDDDDDD
Have a beautiful day!

Reported for impersonating a faggot while being a trap faggot .

RUDE!

have you given this post a read did u love it did u hate it what would u rate it youre the best youre the best what should i post next hit that like if you like which you should, LIKE THIS SHIT
~MFW TEH PÜ$$Y TO GOOD
(actually no faec haha)

That sounds like Sup Forums. I'm not sure everything he gave a good a review too but after his FJM review everyone suddenly started to hate it. And after he gave AE album of the year this board started to turn on it. Also it seems (at least now) that this board hates Kendrick, a artist that he loves.

You fags really made him stroke his cock to this point because of the literal spamming of his DAMN. review in Sup Forums...now you're making "thoughts" threads? Good fuck, just kill yourselves already.

Fatnano hates jendrkck too though, Damn should get an 8 but he gave a weak 7

This. People generally use Fantano's opinion as a jumping off point for discussion, some agree, some disagree, some shitpost.

Does anyone take this clickbait seriously? Like, all of fantano's fans know when he's not being serious.

Mu has somehow gotten smaller in the last year. I'm a lurker and a think the VAST majority of mutants are just lurkers that post once in a blue moon.

Mu is just morphing into what Sup Forums is right now. A lot of mu has changed into being total contrarian and going against the mu meme/stereotype sheep.

>Damn should get an 8 but he gave a weak 7
Its literally his opinion, who gives a shit? Its the same when some guy starts out with fine wine and reads reviews for bottles to buy, not every recommended bottle will be a wine that the newbie will enjoy or even ever enjoy because its an overrated wine in their opinion. Its true for any medium and consumable product, people watch him to see if an album they've been putting off is worth a listen or not. People who take the numbers seriously are cancer.

no because that album was at least a 8,
it's mathematically and physically impossible to give it a lower rating without hatjng kendrick. Thus we can conclude fantano is trying to change everyone's opinion to keep all the albums for himself

>no because that album was at least a 8,
In your opinion

And everyone else's opinion, fantano is the exception.

>using music reviews for anything other than discovering new music and new tools used by someone else for analyzing music on your own

>tfw I've been on Sup Forums since 2010 and I've watched 1 anthony fantano video

i dont get what you people see in him

Hes definitely has influenced me at one point or another desu

He has also introduced me to many other good bands and artists that I had never heard of. I've started to watch the beginning of a review and see what the album sounds like in general; as in the genre. Hes a useful tool. People should think for themselves though.

Sanefag

>a team of dick sucking groupies who modify their opinions after him "control" him
keep telling yourself that homo
>Remember who your OG fans were Anthony
cringe

nice try reddit

Maybe because you've only watched one video?

"I only use music reviews for discovering new music and new tools used by someone else for analyzing music on my own"
- literally every single person who modifies their opinions after music reviewers

I guess I'll stop shilling stupid shit likebthis thread

nice try but no

i pretty much like all (reasonably decent) music and very often disagree with fantano's opinions. just searched for Skrillex - Recess, sure that fantano would have given a low vote (he gives 5/10). it's at least 8/10 for me.

>ive watched a single video from someone relevant for 6 years with countless hours of content and therefore have formed a completely legitimate opinion about him
i dont care what you think of the melon but come on man

Skirllex is for 2 year old babbies, fantano is absolutely right in this case

if you can't appreciate the technical skills shown in recess you probably don't understand shit about electronic music.

> opinions, opinions, opinions

you're the type of retard who will unironically argue that a band is better than another band because the guitarist can shred faster or the singer has a bigger vocal range.
you probably claim it has been scientifically proven that aesop rock is the best rapper who has lived because he has the biggest vocabulary
on top of that you listen to music reviewers and pretend that you're not taking a sneak peak at what opinion you're supposed to have on an album

I wish I could ban you from posting on Sup Forums

>implying he knows music theory
>implying he's capable of articulating why he appreciates his technical skills

Kill yourself Barneyfag
youtube.com/watch?v=mYOz4XzH5I8

You don't know me so shut up
The only music reviews I watch are fantano's vids but I always make sure to form my own opinion

>you're the type of retard who will unironically argue that a band is better than another band because the guitarist can shred faster or the singer has a bigger vocal range.
I just said that I like almost anything I listen to. I don't believe in music being "better". Most people even change their taste pretty regularly. Guess you're too close minded for that.
>you probably claim it has been scientifically proven that aesop rock is the best rapper who has lived because he has the biggest vocabulary
never listened to him. He's pretty neat
>on top of that you listen to music reviewers and pretend that you're not taking a sneak peak at what opinion you're supposed to have on an album
I just said that I like recess and that fantano gave it a 5/10. Read the post chain (if you can read).
>>implying he knows music theory
>implying music theory is in any way, shape or form related to this kind of edm
do you even now what music theory means in western music
>>implying he's capable of articulating why he appreciates his technical skills
even though his mixes are pretty busy they feel clean and not messy, because of his good sense of levels and his great sample selection

he treats his transients pretty well considered that everything gets brickwalled to shit by the mastering engineer, especially compared to artists in similar genres

his basses sound deep as shit on a big sub while frequently being passable on shitty earbuds, he finds a good balance

pretty much everything he makes is different from the rest. this shows how he can easily adapt and assimilate sounds he's never used before from other artists. Compare (the songs) scary monsters with bangarang with leaving with ragga bomb

now let's hear you articulating why you think he's not good technically :^)

nice job samefagging but you're not me.

>implying I listen to Skrillex and have an opinion on his technical ability
>implying your defence was an actual comment on technical ability
>implying there is no dominance hierarchy in music

I'm sure you're a nice kid, but too old for this shit. I know it's a cheap and fallacious argument, but I just can't entertain a discussion in good faith

ALL HAIL KING ANTHONY

World's most punchable face

fuck
forgot my penis
here you are,
In your ANUS

Wow I feel stupid for watching this entire thing