So how many of you have actually seen a human being die outside of a hospital?

So how many of you have actually seen a human being die outside of a hospital?

>Be me
>driving to work
>6 am
>kinda rainy out
>driving real slow, don't wanna go to work
>2 opposite lanes on my left
>semi truck going a little fast
>dude in a motorcycle tries to overpass him
>leans too hard and slips off
>semi runs him over like 5 times
>holy shit dude
>pull over
>run over to body
>pulse is flatlined
>blood pouring from helmet
>dont go to work

pic unrelated

bump

could be interesting

Another time at work, I was in a sprouts picking up a whole chicken cuz I was hungry.

Some woman that mustve been at least 91 just dropped.

The crack on the tile was sickening.

Do you have any more OP?

>

wow OP, lucky you.

Part of me wishes it was a clear visor but it was shaded and I couldn't open it.

holy shit dude, idk why but this shit is really interesting to me.

Oh It's fascinating because it's not something you get to see everyday.

OP here, The last story I have is when I was walking around a car show and saw some dude having a seizure. There was a lot of blood and I think he bit his tongue or lip really fucking hard. I don't know if he died but that's something.

i remember i was at this festival and this dude was like COVERED in mud. i was a kid at the time and i was like "lmao what a retard" but yeah, i found our years later my dad had to give him CPR because he had passed out face down in the mud and was dying. thats the closest I've been i guess

Oh that mustve been hell for that dude.

mud in the lungs?

Fuck

>Walk to the store to buy beer
>A homeless person approaches and asks for money
>Like I have money? I make minimum wage
>Kick a wall because I was drunk and angry
>The guy walks away
>Homeless and tired, he decides to sit at a bus stop next to some thugs
>Even the thugs got tired of this guy's annoyance
>Decided to go talk to the man before he got himself in trouble
>In a drunken state I started rambling to the thugs on the bench
>No man scares me
>Out of kindness the homeless guy stepped in to protect me
>Son of a bitch... What's happening?
>A thug attacks him and beats him to death.
>Urinates on the man's body
>Realizes that he needed to read the first word of each sentence

yeah dude, i remember him being like. literally head to toe in mud.

but yeah, swallowed a whole fucking lot of the stuff, it was pretty fucked up from what i was told

Walking back from basketball court, saw a woman like 20ft ahead, someone walks up to her tries to steal her purse, she resisted, heard gunshot, and she dropped. I froze for like 5 seconds and people started to get out of their houses and see what happened, I defrosted and continued to walk, didnt even look at her. Next day I read in the papers she took one to the head and died instantly.

we had this old dude living across the road. nothing bad about him, he lived in that house for the entire time ive lived here.
turns out one night he went out at like real early in the morning. like 2am. to feed the foxes like he normally did, slipped on the icy step, got a concussion and froze to death
his body was there until around 11am and thats when a bunch of police and an ambulance showed up.
i didnt experience it first hand obviously but it was uncomfortable to find out that when i walked past his house multiple times earlier in that day i was real close to his dead body. if i happened to look back i wouldve saw him

Live about 40 minutes from San Francisco. Nice quiet neighborhood. 3 in the morning hear 3 thumping gunshots and hear a car burn out. Open front door and hear crying/gurgling from small park across the street.

Run over and find a 20ish dude laying in the bushes shot. Call 911 and at least 8 cop cars are roraing across the park within 2 minutes. Try to talk to him but he's too far gone. Dies in front of me.

First letter dumbass

I came across a recently deceased man behind a convenience store once. Dude had blood and froth around his mouth so I can only assume he OD'd. Looked kinda bummy too.

It's weird knowing we're all going to be corpses someday.

Reminds me of when I went to a mall and some old lady just dropped right in front of the entrance and stayed down. EMT later came, surrounded her and all that.

I saw a man at a grocery store walking down one of the main aisles in the store. Out of nowhere he just stopped and fell backwards, head hit the floor. He had a heart attack right in the store. People were deterring kids down side aisles to avoid them seeing a dead man in the store.
It seemed surreal, but it makes you really think about how little time we have and that when it's our time to go it doesn't matter who, what or how rich you are, you're dead.

i found a dead body in a canal once

Did you poke it with a stick at least, I hope?

I was driving on the highway and there was a group of bikers.

One of them up front lost control and layed his bike down. His friends all slow down, unfortunately a Semi truck was behind them and it jackknifed.

One of the guys was totally awake with his stomach crushed in, moaning and looking around.

Another guy was paste, except for his upper tortso, head, and one arm.

Another guy was sitting up with his leg flattened, and the other one in the shape of an S. Blood was coming out fast and he was just watching it.

Two if the guys managed to get out of the way and they were walking back and forth saying, "What the fuck man!" "Oh my God" "Dean is fucking dead man" "I know" "I can't look man"

:(

Part of why I can't do bikes, man, too easy for someone else to just kill you. /:

>dad's cousin comes visit us
>dad didn't see him un ages and really likes his presense
>he will sleep in my bed
>i need to sleep on the couch for him
>hes got that disease
>can't remember the name
>it makes his muscles melt trought his life
>he's pretty much all melted up already, can barely talk.
>during dinner, swallows food with gravity
>no muscles to swallow
>brocolli gets stuck
>no one knows the Heimlich maneuver
>dad tries mouth-to-mouth while ambulance comes
>live nowhere near hospital
>ambulance takes around 20 minutes to arrive
>cousin is already dead

I slept in my bed that night

>Be me
>Fucking flooring it down freeway
>Poppin a left turn
>Lightisgreenfuckyeah
>Gaz on full throttle
>Tire screech, cut off bitch truck
>Two girls on crosswalk ohshitwhatthefuck.jpg
>Start running
>Not fast enough slow girl didnt make it
>Wheels slaughter her carcass
>Blood curdling screams
>Ohshitohshitfucknoimfuckednigger
>Mfw keep driving
>Mfw get away with it

Kek.

>Be me
>walk down busy street that is too small for cars.
>guy about 20 feet away slices wrist with knife
>everyone shouts
>calls ambulance
>after about 15 minutes two guys with a brancard arrive
>the dude is obviously dead
>the ambulance guys walk about 5 yards to get to their ambulance
>blood everywhere

not the best day of my life.

Found man on side of the road when 12 or 13 mangled from hit by car. Watched other guy beaten terribly with bat, pretty sure he didn't make it.

this is interesting bump

>Freeway
>Crosswalk

>in army 9 year ago
>night guard duty
>fucking around with nightvision goggles
>see a group of border jumpers ie niggers try to cross
>egyptian parton from other side gives chase
>all niggers run except for one who got caught
>is put against the fence and shot
>body is put on a truck and they leave