Congratulations alt -right, your president is a pro-fag ;)

Congratulations alt -right, your president is a pro-fag ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/trump_anti_lgbt_religious_freedom_order_being_redrafted_to_pass_legal_scrutiny_says_transition_official
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We know! isn't it great?

stop spreading you're fake news

Good, because I'm a fag.

fags are cool, idiot.

Trump Anti-LGBT 'Religious Freedom' Order Being Redrafted to Pass Legal Scrutiny Says Transition Official

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/trump_anti_lgbt_religious_freedom_order_being_redrafted_to_pass_legal_scrutiny_says_transition_official

Look, white boi. Explain me, i look like the worst black person ever, but still married one of your blonde daugthers. You can't even compete, take hormone pills and be my maid, white boi!

Daily reminder that homosexuality is a mental illness.

>implying any sane person would want to fuck Coulter

She's gross as hell

ok? you say it like trump voters actually hate gay people outside of the fourth chins

I don't mind. I voted for him purely for economic reasons. Liberals/progressives can't seem to grasp the fact that we aren't going to solve the social issues they hold so near and dear until we solve our economic problems.
>bad trade deals
>corporate welfare
>loss of manufacturing base
>shrinking middle class
Until these issues are resolved, the majority of Americans will continue to struggle economically and be unhappy. Unhappy people means more social problems. We need to get our house in order. That's why I voted for Trump.

Yes, The comment section on Breitbart indicates that they do.

I like lesbians and bisexual women too.

I would fuck her silly.

Besides this is Sup Forums we fuck anything.

>Russia fuck off

As an actual american that has been watching all this shit unfold on Sup Forums I feel inclined to counter the russian spamming machine our intelbros informed us of and tell it to fuck off by posting this pasta in every russian shill thread I see at least once. Your "not quite right" use of american slang, archaic metaphors, inconsistent knowledge of our culture and weird ass sentence structure outs you. Idk if it's just google translate or what, but your english sucks. It sounds awkward, out-dated, and weird. This is accompanied with crazy ass ideological statements. The content of their posts vary, from both pro trump to anti trump, but the tone of the message is consistent: extremism. It's "Fuck Trump, burn the city down" or it's "Fuck lefties, niggers, fags and women." It is an organized effort to create division among our citizenry.

Most of us don't really care about american politics. The board is being targeted by a foreign entity, same as during the campaign. Our own intelligence agencies confirmed it and they are prolly watching this shit too. Hey there NSAfags.

We are a bunch of fuck ups, half of us are faggots, but we aren't a bunch of genocidal maniacs who endorse the targeting of entire groups of people just because of their race, nor are we into burning down cities to protest the current administration or starting another fucking war. Reddit might have fallen for this shit, but they are a bunch of dumb fucks. We don't care enough about this type of stuff to give a fuck. THAT'S HOW WE CAN TELL IT'S YOU DOING IT RUSSIA. You're too over the top about shit.

Our intel agencies are our best defense atm as our WH is currently a raging dumpster fire and our media sucks. I don't consider myself at all patriotic, (and fuck the police still), but these fucking russians are still here. They are BEING PAID TO spread shit all over this board and it's retarded, Fuck off cunts.

But then I would fuck and epileptic Hillary.

Just the vibrations would be great to feel.

So?

This pasta is not applicable to my post.

Gay ass Amerinigga

>getting concerned with sex you aren't having

Is this even news? I mean has the god emperor EVER been anti LGBT?

I'm part of gay furries for Trump tbh

got me there

That's JJ from Good Times

Just saying. Milos downfall was started by conservatives. He forgot that most conservatives really do actually hate fags. It was bound to happen eventually when he started to get national attention and his many many videos of him talking about sucking BBC started to. E seen by more conservatives.

Really, I don't think Trump cares about LGBTQIAA*&#*(DJKL:DSBXY issues. Which is great. He's not against gays, but he's not going to push the bullshit, which, by the way, is just about over anyway. The left doesn't care about gay men anymore. (if anything, we're the worst misogynists of all) They only care if you're a brown person or you think you're a woman.

It's really all gone too far. I'd prefer if everybody I didn't specifically bring into my bedroom stayed the fuck out, and the rest of society judged me based on my work. Not by my skin color, who I will or will not have sex with, or whether I can deal with the fact that I was born with a penis.

Ok, she's got a little bit of man face, but judging from Sup Forums's preferences, this is not a problem.

Besides, Coulter is based. That's gotta count for something, right?