Holy shit,lil peep is /our guy/ !!!

Holy shit,lil peep is /our guy/ !!!

This isn't tumblr

>crybaby
What did he mean by this?

a feminist is the person who, in believing for equality of the sexes, does all their battling on the female half of the equation

yeah maybe on tumblr and any place that isn't college but the only feminists i've met fight for both sides
ive seen many posters displaying both sides of the national american rape statistics (women 1/5, men 1/7 thing)

Lil Peep literally got cuck'd so this kind of behavior is not surprising at all

definitely doesn't surprise me

Those feminists are alright
desu one feminist or another seems to cover every position on every issue so it's a pretty pointless term anyway

A feminist is someone who believes women are always and forever the victim and anyone who even feels like that might not be true deserves death

men are the primary victims of rape in the united states

yeah idk about the statistic i think they take just general sexual harassment into account

Yeah, when they committ that perfectly natural biological function they're institutionally jailed

The 1/5 statistic is both wrong and misleading but you're just retarded if you genuinely believe that

A feminist is someone who believes in the conspiracy theory that men are oppressing women for their own benefit

Depends on the strand of feminism
A lot of feminists dispute the idea of patriarchy

I've never heard of this guy outside of shitposts on Sup Forums. How does he have a verified twitter?

based peep

I thought peep would be smarter than this

>/ourguy/
don't ever speak on my behalf again faggot

Too bad his music is still trash

Why would you think that? He's a tumblrcore druggie in a city of vanity and groupthink. Parroting disingenuous liberal feelgood pablum is a great way to get impressionable memethots to think you're a "good person". You don't even have to believe what you're saying as long as you stick to the narrative.

women are built for rape

they can have multiple orgasms so multiple men need to inseminate them to increase the chance of offspring and since the primitive female mind incapable of complex thought will take care of the child while the fathers move onto other females to rape to spread their seed, hunt for food and engineer civilizations .

replace "feminist" with "egalitarian" and this would actually be right

/thread

yeah right, lil peep literally cucks guys

people who say shit like this also say shit like pic related and it's honestly all stupid and ineffectual

Don't you have to actually do something to be a feminist? That's like calling yourself a communist just cos