youtube.com/watch?v=t7aLPQEfrFE
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ado5PMjr5k
youtube.com/watch?v=flhWQtKDKG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feels songs thread? youtube.com/watch?v=djU4Lq_5EaM

youtu.be/-5B4067Y2u8

sometimes I wonder if my parents felt the same way before I moved out

youtu.be/AnMR6SOBa9k

I'll repost this picture I saved from the previous thread because I can relate to it.

I had been living basically in apathy for more than a year when a little joyous thing, her, entered my life.
Of course all my emotional defences were pregressively undone and I suffered more than once for that.
But you know what? If I had the chance I still wouldn't change a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=21nR2lmvTSs

damn i didnt know diablo hat that nice of a soundtrack!

From other thread

well that just makes you an idiot.
after my father died i felt like shit but the one thing that's gotten even worse since then is that women do get to me again.

youtube.com/watch?v=1PwdTL90m5o

well, live with it or bring your defence back up

i keep fapping because it keeps that heartache at bay for about ten minutes. can't keep up that rate though.
plus all that fapping makes me depressed af which intesifies heartache.

>hate attention
>lie to everyone who ask that bday on 29th of feb instead of 1st march
>still call in sick on 1st
>ignore every call I get from non-ignorant friends who actually remember
>eat cake home alone
>feel sad and cry about it
This has been routine every year
I do feel like a dick about it, though
Happy birthday to me, I guess

tear up every time
youtube.com/watch?v=4PN5JJDh78I

arab spring classic

It's "feels thread cont", not "feels thread repeat" you fucking cunts.

It might come very late, but I'm sorry for your loss, user.
I personally lived only one big loss in my life: my grandma.
The weird thing is that it hit me months after she passed away I don't know if it was because she lived in another country and my mind could really realise that she was gone

As long she'll be there I'll live with it

youtube.com/watch?v=t7aLPQEfrFE

Some of us aren't here 24/7 :^)

i am so much in horror of the perspective of losing everyone else sooner or later. one reason i want to have kids, at least they might become people i love i won't lose.

Isn't it funny that the internet, a place where all kinds of people can connect with each other in the most simplistic way, is the same tool that tore people apart into loneliness.

I'd be lonely with or without the internet, I've been like this longer than I've been here.

i dont know really. i guess i would have found other outlets as a teenager, probably sports since i had adhd af and that would probably have changed my life for the better.

Oh wow this really works and totally isn't a virus. You guys have got to see this

I didn't even really have any sort of outlet as a teenager. Home life was shit and I was depressed, its no wonder I turned out the way I did.

Positive feedback, yes! Must be safe!

I don't want to make it worse, but I think that the worst loss is the one of a parent losing his children

sure. guess it's a risk i'll have to take then. god that sounds egotistical beyond repair.

BAMP

user, anything can be egoistical, even love or charity.
And that's because life is per se egoistical.
But that doesn't mean that anything can't be good.
I wish you to have kids one day and to be a great parent to them and to teach them to value their loved ones as you do

>Be me
>Have birthday in November.
>Never had a birthday party.
>Always wanted a surprise party.
>Parents never celebrate my birthday
>Never really had any friends
>Get to college
>Get friends
>Even start dating a girl.
>Birthday coming up.
>Made sure to celebrate all of my friends birthdays
>Hint for two months that I want a surprise party as I've never had one before.
>big day arrives all through the day no calls no messages nothing.
>Hoping they're just trying to make me think they forgot.
>I get home that evening
>Lights are off.
>Praying to anyone they remembered.
>open the door...
>Nothing
>Ok maybe they're taking me out or something.
>Nope, spend the rest of the night alone.
>They weren't my friends Sup Forums they just talked to me because I had a car and would give them rides and sometimes lone them money.
>Haven't even tried to celebrate my birthday since.
>I hate myself

relatable. trick is to not have any expectations.

trick is to not have shitty friends
you've know those people for a year or two, don't expect to be their best friend.
Your best friend will be the one who agrees going to the shop with you late at night.
Repay him with the same.

i appreciate it, really

Doing drugs is the only thing that makes me feel alive anymore. if I dont find a job that I can actually enjoy a bit soon I might as well blow my brains out.

Never done this before i mainly lurk so sorry if this is shit.
>Be me, senior in highschool very fit and athletic but insanely socially awkward.
>hating every damn second of it.
>had one girlfriend who i lost my virginity to and first kiss
>Total sloot and nympho, not what i wanted in my first relationship so i broke up with her.
>Life just gets progressively worst after that.
>I legitly hadn't said more than a sentence to a girl since last gf.
>Go in to get my ankle looked at by trainer at school one day.
>Cute girl walks in
>Starts talking to me, I've never had a easy time talking to girls before but when i talked to her it just seamed to come naturally.
>She actually goes out of her way to talk to me in the halls
>Me Being a cynical bastard and not believing that a girl might actually like doesn't do anything.
>One night during the weekend i'm sitting in my room playing video games i get a random message which never happens.
>get text from cute girl
>Hey user. I just wanted to say i really appreciate your kindness and conversation. You are a great guy. Just wanted to say that. I always enjoy catching up with you in the hallways and chatting!
>.exe is not responding
>never been approached by a girl before
> message her thanks and i felt the same
>we exchange numbers and message constantly after that
>Go over her house and hang out with her and her family just as a friend.
>Next day i go walk around the mall with her and her brothers, it just felt so right hanging out with her.
>It's weird you don't really know your having the best times of your life until after but at the time i knew it was right then and we weren't even dating yet.
>She randomly message me saying that she wants to be more than friends.
>Tell her that i felt the same way.
>We start dating, never liked someone more than i liked her
>She's everything I've ever wanted in a girl.
continue?

so how am i supposed to cope with the fact that i will be forced to live at least 20+ years because i cant kill myself and leave my mother alone?

cont!

>The funny part is sex was the last thing i was thinking about, I had had enough of the sex part of relationships and just wanted to learn about the actual relationship part.
>First date comes around we go on a hike, she comes over to my house while we wait for a movie she meets the family and we chill in my room and watch indiana jones.
>she lays in my bed, me being a beta fag i sit in the chair away from the bed,we watch the movie and talk.
>Movie finished and we decide to watch another, for some reason she wants to watch national treasure.
>she shows me something on her phone and i move over on to the bed with her and put my arm around her and we just layed there watching the movie.
>We slowly start snuggling closer and closer, i caress her hand and arm, i don't know why it just felt right.
>We hadn't kissed or anything yet.
>she laid there wrapped in my arms.
>I felt her gently kiss my forearm
>I still don't do anything
>She turns so she's laying me facing me her face in my chest.
>I gently kiss her on the forehead.
>she looks up with puppy dog eyes and we kiss.
>we make out until we have to leave for a movie we were going to go see.
>We get to the movie theater.
> As we watch the movie she lifts up the divider arm and rest her head on my shoulder.
>I can feel her breathing and heart beat against me.
> she takes my hand and kissed it.
>we leave the theater holding hands, we keep smiling at each other as we walk to the car.
>I drive her home and kiss her one last time before i go home.
>Best night of my life, i was just happy without a care in the world.

>no parent wants to bury their child

Yeah, I think they do. Otherwise it starts to smell and bloat up, and then they cry even harder. Trust me, burial is totally what they want.

How about how embarrassing it is to ask a girl on a date her saying yes and then your brother and his girlfriend telling her you cancelled just so they could protect you from "being rejected"

im scared because this is a fkn feels thread

>Then something happens. We talk about some personal stuff that i think set her off or something.
>She starts avoiding me at school and doesn't talk to me as much.
>I think nothing of if, for once i was hoping for the best.
>We hangout again going on another hike.
>We had only bin together for about 2 weeks now but they were the best 2 weeks of my life.
> i start falling in love with her.
>Cuttle and make out again still no sex which i was fine with.
>She tells me about this friend she goes out and gets coffee with, the friend is a guy well call him jake.
>she convinces me to be okay with this.
>One day after school we were planning to lift together.
>while we wait we go studying, jake comes along.
>she barely talks to me all she does is talk to him , even touch him and shit.
>menolikey.jpg
>I make a excuse and leave tell her to meet me down there to lift, a little mad and frustrate because i've never dealt with this.
> I go and lift and wait for her.
>She finally comes down.
>tells me some BS about her parents wanting her home.
>”I can get a ride from jake if your busy lifting user”.
>I wanted to give her a ride home but i was already frustrate with this jake guy and her so i tell her no and that she can get a ride from jake.
>later on message her say i'm sorry.
>Tells me it's okay then tells me i seem uncomfortable around her at school.
>i don't get this so i ask her for a example because she had been avoiding me at school.
>She tells me today when we were studying today with jake.
>im honest with her and tell her the her touching him made me uncomfortable.
>Everything seems okay.

I lost my first love, please tell me how to get over her

This

The story is going too well so far

cont?

depressed user wishing for child here. kek'd

>next day she message me about how she wants to act like friends at school and then be together outside of school.
>I tell her i don't understand and ask her if she wants to break up.
>she says no and takes it back.
>i hope we are okay again and keep trying to make it work because i was in love with her
>We hang out for one last time and go out to eat and then go hang out at my house
> play fifa with my little brother for a hour
>go to my room and cuddle and watch another movie.
>I ask her if we were alright and she says yes
>next day she messages me the next day saying she just wants to be friends and that she wasn't ready for a label
>I tell her i don't think we could be friends.
> “maybe we can try again user later on”
>”i don't know”
>”i'm sorry user”
>”i should never have done this”
>”done what?”
>”trusted you”
> This was about 4 days ago haven't talked to her since.
>I never got the chance to tell her that i loved her
>i want to believe that we could try again but i don't know
Its eating me up inside i cant stop thinking she was my last chance to finally be happy. But im terrified of being hurt again.

this ended better than expected, still every possibilty there

yes

you keep talking about sex, i bet she left you cus you didn't give her some.
Also
>we were planning to lift together.
my sides

>never got the chance to tell her I loved her

never drop the L bomb so soon my man, you are getting waaayyy too worked up about this. There are more things in life that can make you happy than a girl

guess i was wrong, you're probably just boring.

What should i say to her user?

def not "lift with me"

short and sweet

>be me
>26
>attractive guy
>6'2'' 195 lbs
>work out 4 times a week
>finishing up school
>presidents list
>everyone in my class comes to me for answers
>
>haven't hung out with a single friend in almost 6 years.
>recently started smoking pot to cure the loneliness. It works sometimes.
>It's getting to the point to where i'm starting to have mini conversations in my head just to have "someone to talk to"
>me being isolated has inevitably caused me to have social anxiety.

On the outside, I'm a decent looking guy who seems to be career oriented and takes care of himself.

On the inside I'm fucking miserable. Really considering an hero later this year if things don't get better. Both my parents are dead, and my sister is happily married with a guy who won't let her talk to me. So I guess I won't have to worry about hurting anyone if I go.

It wasn't like that we were just going to be in there around the same time it wasn't a date.

witnessed

>6'2'' 195 lbs

It's because your a manlet

It cant be that bad with quads like that

Is getting fired a good reason for suicide?

yeah pot can help, but don't become dependent on it, shit can really fuck you up mentally.

and nice quints faggot

you mean quints

Depends, If your fired from a job (career) that took basically your whole life to achieve, then sure.

nice get btw

Not with trump freeing up all these jobs

>55555

>It's because your a manlet

not OP, but is 6'2'' considered a manlet? I was under the impression that it was under 5'11

I've been a fuck up for most of my life but I constantly lie to myself about it. I ghost people for no fucking reason. I bury my head in the sand and I don't know why.

I've done this kind of thing countless times in my life. My first year of college I got a job working at a shitty start-up doing video shooting and editing. It was fun and I actually liked the work. After about six months of this, I stopped working. Didn't say anything to my boss. Didn't answer texts or messages. Eventually he told me I was no longer employed and threatened legal action if I didn't give back some hardware I had at home that belonged to the startup. I have it back. I have no explanation or excuse.

I have a very small online business where I sell software I've built. It's gotten me a few larger programming jobs. Again, work I find legitimately interesting and satisfying. Recently I got a contract job working for some very famous people, it was the most important and exciting job I've ever gotten. I delivered on the original contract (late), and got to work on the next iteration. Then I ghosted. I didn't deliver the product. I stopped talking to them. Worse still, most of my friends and work contacts work in the same field, so I stopped talking to them too. I spent six months living with my grandparents, and probably interacted with one or two other people over that time period. Again, no fucking clue why I do this to myself.

Yesterday I got up the courage to message some of the people I had ghosted. They were worried about me, instantly forgave me and were just happy to know I was alive. They immediately offered me more work even though I'd proven to be an unreliable and maybe unstable person with self control issues.

I like my work, it's challenging and rewarding. I have no reason to be unhappy, but every time this kind of thing happens I tell myself it'll never happen again, and then it does.

I want to believe this will be the last time, but I'm worried it won't be.

Try to meet up with her as a friend and just be casual for a while, then tell her the whole story from your perspective, including how you love her. Try to emphasise your feelings as much as possible, use as much descriptive language as you can to give her a crystal clear image of how she made your heart dance in those good times and how crushed you are now.

She'll either fall in love with you there and then, get intimidated and back off (in which case there was never any hope of getting her back in the first place and you should try and move on) or most likely she'll want to stay friends with you and consider trying again (in which case be patient, the waiting will be worth it).

I know how much it hurts user, and I can't blame you for being afraid of getting hurt again. But there's still hope you guys can make up and get back together, and if I were in your shoes I would jump at a chance to get those good days back no matter how unlikely it is. There's still hope for you, pursue it now or you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

And whether you get back with her or not, just remember that life is shitty by default. Those rare good times are worth all the heartbreak that comes after them.

Regarding the ghosting, have you ever been evaluated for possible Bi-polar disorder?

Thanks user appreciate it.

Dumping the rest of my folder

No but that probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Does therapy / pills really work for this kind of thing though?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ado5PMjr5k

I do the EXACT same things. I even do programming and video editing.

I once left a nice job on a Friday evening after everyone left, cleaned out my office and was gone. Boss and another guy actually showed up at my house and pounded on the door until I answered, in fear that the police would be called.

I've ghosted out of plenty of projects, and a couple of other jobs. That one was just the most confrontational.

Not sure why I do this either, but now I have no friends, no solid work contacts, and no close family.

youtube.com/watch?v=flhWQtKDKG8

Fuck man. It feels good as hell to know I'm not the only one.

Do you do it for stupid shit too? Like one time I checked out a trombone for a semester because I was taking a class where you needed one. At the end of the semester I missed the due date to return the instrument, so I did nothing and just kept it until they sent me a bill for $500 at the end of the year (about five months later). Immediately ran over with the trombone and apologized profusely, kicking myself for not just getting it taken care of earlier. No fee to pay, an exasperated lecture from the lady who manages school instruments, and that was it. So simple.

That's the last of em, I remember someone asking for this one in the previous thread but Ive only got it on mobile and I was on PC then