What you respond?

what you respond?

That meme isn't funny anymore

I would not be listening to the Smiths

I'd say I've never heard of them, because I haven't.

"Okay?"
>qts can't resist my tsundere charm

"This is Suedehead. It's MORRISSEY, you FUCKING IDIOT"

I like some of their stuff. What's your favorite album?

you look like you weren't one of the "pretty girls" in high school so I bet you suck a mean dick

>what you respond?
but i won't

you to

underrated

really, do you LOVE the Smiths? Like woah due this access to this information i can procede my day, thank god like i gonna put your words in this cool coffer of infos like who are you anyway. why do you even bother me with this? im listenin to the music as you see my ears jesus

I would have blown my load to be honest lads

welcome to Sup Forums where people make the same threads 500 times even if there's no discernible joke to them at all.

The Cure is better.

Considering the midwestern hellhole I live in I would have as well. Would have waif'd her then and there.

Bogpill me on this movie. Is it actually about the manic pixie dream girl meme or does it subvert that trope?

Her: I love the Smiths
Me: Nice whats your favorite song
Her: how soon is now!
Me: oh Hatful of Hollow is a great album
Her: huh?
Me:... i mean

>her: I love the smiths
>me: uh okay?
>her: I'm just saying I really like the smiths
>me: *smiles and nods hoping the weird girl will go away*

You monster.

ti's stupid crap for homos

Would you say they make the same 500 threads all Summer?

something about zoey dechannels face pisses me off shes too damn spunky

This thread is full of win haha epic jobs guys xDD

That is the joke.

>hatful of hollow
>album
you fucking dunce

BUT I'M A CREEEEEEEP, EM UH WEIRDOOOO

and it's not even their best compilation.
THIS GUY'S A PHONY!
A BIG, FAT PHONY!

"FUCKING PLEB, I'M LISTENING TO IT IRONICALLY!" (body fluids leak from all orifices simultaneously)

this is unironically the best answer

alpha as fuck

>Me: "Huh"? As I pause and get her to repeat herself just so I can hear the breathtaking melodic symphony that is her voice just once more, as I squint with my mouth open and eyebrows raised, essentially giving her the stinkeye
>Her: "I really like the Smiths" she says innocently and honestly, with a genuine smile, meaning every last word.
>Me: I don't speak for a couple of seconds. I want her to feel and experience these two seconds of silence as if she just experienced the Big Bang in two whole seconds. A lifetime of waiting. An entire dimension of agonizing patience, as I utter from my abominable mouth "...Ok?"

rejecting a girl that's hitting on you is alpha?

Rejecting girls is alpha as fuck dude, it displays an otherworldly kind of power.

>girl is talking to me last night
>'Do you like The Smiths?'
>"kind of. my favorite song by them is I Know It's Over"
>'oh okay i was just wondering'
>"It's not that I don't like them it's just that I like Radiohead more"
>receive this text

I thought the alpha thing is always without fail "I must fuck girls and then leave because I hate girls hahaha who would even love someone"

It can be if you want it to but rejecting a girl is what makes her feel the smallest. That's what it all about, she has to feel lesser, worthless, SHE needs YOU, it's not vice-versa. You have to be completely unattainable.

iiiiiiiiiiiiin west philadelphia