Sup Forums should you get with a girl who touches your soul

Sup Forums should you get with a girl who touches your soul

or with a girl with a good body/genes for breeding

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/c6g0/video/leeloo dancing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll find that it's pretty much the same thing.

The former.
Bodies degrade over time, and most imperfections can be corrected through things like surgery or dieting.
But a stupid bitch is forever.

Surgery doesn't change your genes though faggot

Girl that's hot, good genes, etc. Is a great thing to have to stick your dick into while you're waiting to find one that you know you'll have a long lasting relationship with that really gets you

Neither.

what if the girl who touches your soul is physically fragile?

so what, turn sissy and get fucked by a black guy?

considering I only need women to pass on my legacy, I would prefer a hot one so my children will be hot and have life easy

that's great, thank-you

There both very rare but a girl who touches your soul is a lot rarer than good genes. There is a point when them being hot is more important but for the most part, a committed girl is a damn good find.

Both

Implying you could convince a girl to sleep with you at all.

>girl who touches your soul
As a man who has lived 33 years, I can tell you that no such thing exists. She may touch your soul for several months to a year. But women always betray. Always. Remember that.

There are only women for breeding. That's it. Don't hope for anything else.

Sauce on girl

betray how?

Women don't feel love like men do. Evidence: Women can't tell the difference between love and nicotine withdrawal.

Yeah, that's right. The Trips of Truth.

> Evidence: Women can't tell the difference between love and nicotine withdrawal.

huh?

do women have souls?

Losing interest in you. Not paying attention to you. Finding someone else. Wanting a divorce for no reason at all. Taking your kids from you. Lying about you. Making up complete bullshit stories to her friends about you.That kind of stuff.

Sauce?

so are some nice tits

that sounds awful

it sounds awful, but I doubt it stands true for all women. user must've ran into the wrong one.

Never fall in love. See "getting married" more as a business.

Get a prenuptial agreement before you get married, so she can't take all your shit when you get divorced.

Be prepared for the worst.

If you do all that, then you'll have an okay marriage and will be happy whenever something good happens.

kek

I have nothing to contribute to this thread except this gif....

Wish I knew, OP. I've been trying to figure out this riddle for the past 10 years, and I'm no closer to the answer now than I was then.

I've dated some pretty good-looking chicks where the sex was out of this fucking world but the emotional connection was meh. And then I've dated some so-so looking girls where the physical attraction and sex left a little something to be desired, but the emotional connection was freakish.

I've yet to find the girl who is both a little sex kitten and a loyal, down to earth sweetheart where the emotional connection is as strong as the physical attraction. Honestly, I'm not sure it's even an attainable thing and I'm skeptical of anyone who says they've found "that one." Maybe they have, but I would find it hard to believe. Seems to me like those sort of qualities cancel each other out more often that not.

So then what do we do? We choose one or the other. What's the right choice? Fuck if I know...

The vast majority of white women wouldn't leave a marriage to fuck a nigger.

Less than 5% of the world are dumb cucks.

This needs to stop.

This!
Thread over...

The part about divorce and child support is right tho. Divorce laws are fucked up.

One that will actually make me cum. I never have from sex. feels bad man.

I'm matter but I don't matter
I can feel my skull shatter from the dull chatter
Brain splattered on the wall
Gray stains won't dissolve gonna have to paint it all

You should impregnate as many as possible before you die so that your legacy will live on forever.

>Generalizing litterally half of the human population because you're too stupid/emotionally weak to admit you have been dealt a bad card in your life and not moving on

This girl

you guys should 100% stop what your doing & visit Snapchat (z) .com as soon as you can lol

Took me awhile but I found it: spankbang.com/c6g0/video/leeloo dancing

Roll dubs and I'll give my computer aids with your website.

Source on the gif please

thanks friendo, she's cute

Easy

Are you more interested in personal satisfaction or the possibility of improving the future via healthier, genetically improved offspring?

No wrong answer, it's of course down to personal preferrence. I for example would choose the former as once I'm gone, the future is utterly meaningless to me. As reality can only be defined by what you experience, once you're dead and not experiencing it, it's non-existent to you

What will make you happier?

You can't fix stupid, but you can fuck it

To advance my answer, the optimal course would be to get with both. You date and marry the girl with the better genetics, have offspring, then divorce and find a girl that makes you feel emotionally fufilled and spend the rest of your days with her. As you'd be legally required to financially support your previous offspring they'd have most if not all of the same advantages of having you around physically. You've successfully performed the end goals of both possibilities

Of course, that's only optimal if such a situation is financially viable to you

beautiful

I have pics of her licking her armpits l0l

genes, I'm Danish and have a very strong jawline and symmetrical face. so if she has banging genetics to our children would be incredibly good looking and healthy

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out Snapchat z .com now

When I like a girl, is because how she talks to me, how she take care of me and treat me like nobody else does, how she is happy and laughs with me... you know right? Something more deep than just sex. The body is secondary to me, obviously I wouldn't date a whale or a skeleton, since I take care of myself and try to look presentable, I would like to date a girl which takes care of herself, obviousle is she's cute but her head is empty, I wouldn't date with her. You know where I'm going?