/romcom/ general

Let's talk about our favorites romantic comedies. Mine is my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjjAlhpgTs0
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
amazon.com/Shyness-Love-Causes-Consequences-Treatment/dp/0819161020
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gweneth Paltrow is a leech on society and she must be stopped. Immediately.

Is this the /virginity/ general?

All women (and children) are a leech on society

My favourite romantic comedy is my life

It's gone on for 47 years, and hasn't even reached the main plot, yet

Where do I find a cinephile gf?

No

No homo, Crazy, Stupid, Love. Saw it at the theater. Great flick.

American propaganda movie

Women cannot understand or appreciate art. Don't even try.

You dont
the best youll get is finding a cute trap cinephile

Your movie doesnt have a plot
Its literally nothing happens: the movie

anyone up for a stream party?

>the love of your life chooses someone who a horribly disfiguring scar on his face over you

youtube.com/watch?v=rjjAlhpgTs0

I agree. Thought it would be shit but it was alright.

Here's mine

So, Seinfeld?

all I remember from this is Penis

I can't stand romantic comedies, because I'm 23 and still haven't kissed anyone yet ;_;

Fuck, that's harsh.

Shallow Hal is a genuinely great movie. Sucks that Ebert was just about the only critic who saw it that way.

Offering?

Only met two, both were pretty regular girls otherwise. They don't advertise themselves so it'll have to be blind luck.

I'm just gonna repost to get more (you)'s.

>Past girl I was with lied to me about being a virgin, told me about it right before we we're gonna fuck (me being the first time), I imagined some other faggot fucking her and it ruined the moment
>It ruined everything
>Very insecure, I know women can be cunts, I don't want them to compare me to anybody
>At that point I just didn't know what to do so I went home
>She got pissed, told me I was "exaggerating" and that I was very "possessive"
>Got depressed, lost all trust in women, the only thing they can do right is lying to your face or tell you you fucked up in some kind of way
Pic related is just how I feel.

After that I still talked to girls but every time I would discover they weren't virgins I just lost all interest and would no longer talk to them.
Then I came to terms with myself that nobody at my age (19) is a virgin anymore, and underages are off-limits because, well, I don't want to go to jail.

And so I decided I was going to become a powerful wizard one day, avoiding all women; I haven't talked to a single girl since last December.

Wish me luck, anons.

Streaming what, exactly?
>tfw your high school oneitis ended up with a guy who looks like he had down syndrome
She's already a mother now (another guy), so even if I ever saw her again, I'd never try to be in a relationship with her

Great flick truly. That girl's plotline with Steve Carell was masturbation material for weeks.

Check it out. The best romance right here.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

anything you guys want

What the fuck is with this meme
I really dont get it

>keit-ai

Fuck off Sup Forums your meme is garbage.

You are virgin because you don't have math Ph.

I-I don't understand....

I guess it's a consolation to have a name for it

Women make me physically ill

>no girl will ever lust at you
>the only women you will ever find in your life, if you even manage to is going to stay with you out of pity or better options

>janitard actually bothered to delete a thread in autosage with 420 posts
Kill yourself, useless scum, you're not impressing anyone

Yes He can.

I found one, but she just wanted to be my friend. Kill me, Sup Forums

and st/a/y there.

Is that a real paper?

I guess fucking hookers is out of the question.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

ShynessAndLove_DrBrianGGilmartin.pdf

amazon.com/Shyness-Love-Causes-Consequences-Treatment/dp/0819161020

Literally me

Too bad Dr. Shekelberg here couldn't come up with a solution

So lads, does romantic comedies actually help you get laid? If you ask a girl to watch one with you, does she see this as a date proposition?

Interesting, will give it a read

Memeing aside, I can imagine this as a tragic romcom.

Just go to the gym.

lol just kill yourself faggot

It's a good book but it is outdated

It's everywhere!

Roman Holiday is the only one that jumps out in my mind.

Probably maybe? Although a girl gave me a romantic comedy as a gift some years ago. When I was a teenager me and my friends used to give each other birthday presents, so it's not as weird as it sounds. Anyway, she wasn't interested at all.

Our time has just begun

>it has reached Sup Forums

You can keep it too.

>tfw they're whores at every age

>except for you

Is that guy literally squeezing his own balls?

You should try it sometime, feels nice

Here's your (you).

Ouch. Good luck, user.

the last one is wrong.

I am 35, employed at the same job for over 10 years, zero debt, money in the bank (by no means rich), and zero interest by females even in my age group

Are you one of those Nice Guys (tm) that have been done wrong by Chads (tm)?

The sad part is if you tried luck with a younger girl, her dad would probably beat the shit out of you or you'd be arrested if she's too young.

girls before 25 years old are batshit insane, stay away

thanks for the (You)

Fucking grow up faggot, you're 19 not 15.

That said, your only hope is finding the educated daughter of strict migrants (probably Asian) who is just transforming from naive sperg to attractive. They're everywhere, go find them now.

>She got pissed, told me I was "exaggerating" and that I was very "possessive"

Except you are, you insecure awkward purity twat.

Women are such sluts! Why aren't they taken by the awkward charm of an insecure, possessive autist whose every nice action is dictated by an ulterior motive?

Surely it's a mystery.

On on the flip side of that I'm 28 with no job or money and only just began school and am recently engaged.

You win some you lose some. I'm also ugly as shit.

Why should he be forced to have sex with women he doesn't want to have sex with, for whatever reason? From the description he didn't throw a tantrum or anything, he just didn't want to have sex anymore after she confessed that she was a liar.

>forced

He's an awkward twat who "wants what the Chads are getting" (fresh pussy) but is an awkward twat, so he goes "muh bitches and whores". He has no one to blame but himself.

If you ask a girl you don't know particularly well to come to your house and watch a movie with you, especially after 8 or 9 pm she knows what's up.

wew congrats
you did it champ

What is this? Some sort of anime?

Wow what a shitty fucking life. Did you knock her up or something?

Is there any romcom movie with a sad ending?

Do you think Shallow Hal would've been better if we the audience also didn't know she was fat? It'd be some M. Night Sheepshagathon shit.

My Girl

"You sound like you're from lundun!"

Paul Rudd was so based in this film