Aaaaahhhhh! AAAAHHHH!

>the anus opens and unloads the steamy poo

Genuine 12 year old detected.

don't make me poo on you as well

>poops on poster
>it is really arousing
>we fap together

I'm buttjaculating again!

That must have made you so horny you'll never look at Anzu again.

There is more about pooping in here than Anzu.

>droowns thread in endless diarrhea

Since she is Turkish her english accent is a bit like the Russian-English but more fluent kind of it

Well, many people in Turkey can talk English in British accent too and some people can't even talk their own language properly in our country

So its hard to predict how this chick talks. At my university we have many weaboo girls like this that dress like that with lenses and wigs etc. I find it cute but not my type bruh nah

Well, Turkey is 97% white people many of them are pale skin and around total 20% percent is Blonde Hair/Ginger pure-blood northern people that have moved to these lands for thousands of years.

The sad thing is Turkey has always been and probably will be the center of all the conflict around the world since it is the only bridge between middle-east and western world.

Same thing goes for social construct we have people around that wear hijabs yet there are also girls who wear minishorts, skating, dancing next to them.

And the shit-head politicians look no further than their own profit so the hidden "hate" between these two groups of people in this country is an ongoing situation right now.

Exactly 50% is supporting the shit head politicians while the other 50% is looking for a complete change. So we are stuck right now

makes sense. Turkey is a European country

youtube.com/watch?v=yz1Pd43qvUs

daaaawww. how do i fuck her?

In Geography yeah, but the important thing is political borders these days, and since we are not a part of the union
we are not counted as a euro country atm

Well the country needs to hit the bottom of the shithole so that the people will finally wake up and the government will change

Our president Recep Tayyip Erdogan is a joke all around the world as you might already know yet, the stupid half still votes for his decisions.

Therefore, it is so normal for people from Europe / America to recognize Turkey as camel riders and Shitskins since his political views became the sound of Turkey to world. Which is a shame.

Let a primal mating call out of your ass and then mark your territory. She will love you for it and then you can plow her.

>farts for 20 seconds
>shits everywhere especially on anzu

I shit on Europe

i just have one question. are you a muslim?

whats the .webm from?

nvm found it
youtube.com/watch?v=qDpJO8Ablhc

probably says "abi" a lot.

>those armpits
thank you

Nope I'm not

Bruh Im 21 and in our generation (Y I guess) of this country there are probably 40-50% muslims ( which are not in traditional ways- like I believe but dont do the rituals kinda type)

Like, I have 1 friend who wears hijab and She always comes to my house parties when I throw one with few of my friends, she doesnt drink alcohol but smokes pot with us, we chat philosophy and shit,

Usually the adults are the ones who visits mosques and bounded to traditions, so I'm hoping the illusion of Turkey being an Germany-invading Fascists Islamist people will fade away with their deaths.

>btw sharing Trukish chicks

>poops in the armpits

>such an unexpected and original comment
>inb4 arguing in fucking Sup Forums

No, you take my gas.

>farts long and loud like a machinegun going off
>the amount of methane is too much for you

are you communist/liberal?

What percent of turkey even is more Arabic/Central Asian and the other part being Balkan/Caucasian anyway?

But she's white

that's a cute boy

somebody asked her if she was a boy in one of her videos. she said she was girl

Well, in the chart I came up around mid-left but my visions for a better Turkey is much more different. Not right wing but I would take any fascistic action against the supporters of Tayyip, even take them to camps, consider them as 2nd class citizens, banish them, use them as labours
Since, their arrogance and cruelty is what holds down the potential of Turkey.

I'll tell you a funny story in a little bit ( pic is me as hitler)

Well the South-East (%10) is Arabic, North-East(%30) is Northern blooded (my grandpa's mother was from russia and my mother- her father is blonde-green eyes) and people of that region are mostly like that

The middle regionos of Turkey %40 are much like a mix between european spanish greek asian

Rest 20% I would say old-far immigrants Just as I mentioned pale skin- ginger hair- some African Americans- Pure Asians etc.

I can say I'm a girl too. that doesn't make me one

you do not look white

The reason I hate those other half of Turkey can be told in a story that happened few months Ago. at 15/07/2016 there was an attempted 'Army Coup' at Turkey. You know-when the military takes over the government to make things better.

Yet- It was not a true coup, It was just a little fight between Tayyip(Obi-Wan) and Fetullah Gulen(Anakin)

They were old friends before 2012 and somehow they started not liking each other, by the time Anakin deployed most of his troops into military. How? In Turkey (which is a high military class country) you are taken into like 1 year full of exams just to attend into military. And while
Anakin and Obi-Wan were friends, Anakin allowed Tayyip supporters to cheat in certain ways, unsee certain mistakes etc. so he took his fellow islam supporters into army. BTW Fetullah was much like a cult like there were rituals and shits. Moving on, Anakin made certain man to
get into high ranks over past 4 years. And when the day finally arrived he tried to throw off the Obiwan (Tayyip) off the government so he could be the king.

>Story begins now

On that coup attempt (Which was even worse than a 32/32 BF4 match) Supporters of Tayyip went out to streets, layed down before tanks, Tried to jump over fucking F-16 jets from the tops of Apartment blocks, Walked straight into weapon shots.
Like they have no reasoning, no brain, they just follow Tayyip to death without even questioning whats happening. Without even questioning reality. And thats stupid enough for me to count them as 2nd class citizens.

Want something truly heroic? Check for gezi eylemleri (Gezi is the name of the park- Occupy Gezi is another title you can search for) This was the time where our %50 tried to throw of Tayyip just for trying to build a Mall in the middle of Istanbul's Central Park (Gezi parkı)

Yeah , as far as it's known my ancestors probably arrived at turkey around 5-6 generations ago, It came out as me being one of the grand grand grand grand etc. sons of Alexander. Therefore my blood is macedonian.

Well, as I said there are no "Turkish Race" in this country is a mix just like America.

True Turks live at the north-east sides of Russia where they live in tents, talk to mountains and ride horses

America is white.

all in all we're just a brick in the wall Sup Forumsro, smoke some weed chill the fuck out, life is not worth of putting up too much effort into problems sometimes,
>life is what you make of it

Anzu is not a guy?

she speaks "adorable"

not something many people can attain to.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jrl_dWObafU

cockroach

Maybe she's the last pure descendant of the gauls that settled in asia minor ;:)

twitter.com/anzujaamu/status/480085573395570688?lang=en

>clicking oinks on Sup Forums
ill pass bro

Yeah,that twitter domain is so sketch

>clicking oinks

Someone put brazzers logo on this..

>oinks
kek