I need your advice Sup Forums

I need your advice Sup Forums

I'm a 25 year old social shut-in virgin with extreme social anxiety and almost zero physical experience with anybody.
I'm physically attractive and fit so dating shouldn't be a problem with me in theory, but i'm scared and too shy to non-ironically make and use any social media accounts, or dating apps like tinder.

I've been thinking of getting an erotic massage with a happy ending though.
Apparently you just call the girl up, set up a time, and show up.
Just toying with this idea though has filled me with so much intense anxiety.
I shiver when i breathe. My hands are shaking. I can't focus on anything.
When fapping while thinking about it i experienced one of the most intense orgasms of my life.
Knowing its just a simple call away.

Now the question is, should i do it?

I can see two possible outcomes.
First i get over my social anxiety and shyness, and actually start living life and maybe start dating.
Second, i pass out from the pleasure and literally get addicted to it. And once i see the girls are nice and friendly, the anxiety of calling them up would be gone, and this would become my only meaning of life.

Do it. Regardless of what happens, you wont see her ever again, and you curb your anxiety. Just have to get used to things and anxiety subsides.

>you wont see her ever again
Except if i get addicted to it.

How about you spend that money on getting a psychologist. I mean, Jesus. Talk about an obvious answer.

And I say that as a former agoraphobic shut-in who almost failed out of college due to extreme anxiety.

By then you'll be experienced and wont worry as much as now.

if the thought of this alone makes you that nervous don't go, you will be too nervous and wont be able to cum.

That's considered prostitution and is a felony. Cops do that shit all the time, they pretend to be offering sexual services and will ending up fucking you over in the end. Trust me man, a felony isn't worth it on the record. Just get a mildly attractive or insecure butterface girl to fuck you man. It's easy, and there's no need to be ashamed if she isn't considered attractive by "modern" standards.

I think they'd just prescribe SSRI's, Also there's nothing a psychologist can tell me that i don't already know. I know my anxiety isn't rational. I know people don't give a fuck about me. Yet i'm still always constantly worried how people view me. I can't just ignore the adrenaline shooting through my body in social situations.

But if i do get addicted to it, i wouldn't care about anything else anymore. Why date when you can just call a girl from this service, show up, and receive the most intense pleasure possible without needing to return the favor.

This is why i'd go for an erotic massage. I think if she spends long enough without touching my dick, i'd get comfortable eventually.

Not in my country. And i know for a fact this service is legit.

Do it. Some places that offer happy endings also offer "full service", which means she'll fuck you. Do your research, find the right place, make the call. It's fucking routine for them, so they don't act like it's a big deal, or like you're some weirdo. During the massage you really don't even have to talk. A bare minimum is required from you, socially speaking

Go to a bar and get some drinks in you to summon the liquid courage. Then pick up the wildebeasts that are left at 2am. They are grateful for dick and you get experience.

Just remember fat chicks are like riding a vespa. Fun as hell just don't let anyone find out

nah m8, vespa's are awsome

I don't get it.

No this user, but exactly in his position.

Please explain to me how fucking a fattie or a whore is supposed to help me instead of making me feel like an utter, complete shitty failure for having to reach this low.

How is that supposed to help me get actual , hot girls?

don't do it. save your money and invest it. unless you are already rich in which case go crazy. its not worth it.

>I think they'd just prescribe SSRI's, Also there's nothing a psychologist can tell me that i don't already know. I know my anxiety isn't rational.

God you're fucking dense. First of all, psychologists dispense talk therapy like cognitive behavioral therapy. Psychiatrists are the ones who are medical doctors who dispense medication.

Psychiatrists are pretty useless because they basically just prescribe SSRIs which have no effect beyond placebo beyond a couple months. And the tiny effect BEFORE they are equal to placebo is still tiny. So it's a waste of time and money.

But psychologists can be very beneficial if you find a good one. If you don't connect with your first one, keep trying.

And you're a god damn idiot if you think psychologists can't help you because they'll tell you "what you already know."

Tell me, how has knowing your anxiety isn't rationa helped you? Are you all better now? Please, you fucking idiot.

Psychologists are there to help you move BEYOND being paralyzed by your irrational thoughts, not to tell you that it's irrational.

>How is that supposed to help me get actual , hot girls?
Jimmie Johnson didn't start winning NASCAR car races by getting out on the track having never been in a car before, kid.

Something tells me that crushing every bit of confidence you may have had isn't the right way to start out.

Also there's till kinda the fact that you need to be able to hang out and make moves on an actul girl, and how are you going to learn it that way?

> once i see the girls are nice and friendly, the anxiety of calling them up would be gone

You deluded fuck.

If you can't pick up society's dregs how in the fuck do you plan on getting something worthwhile? If your neet ass can't handle fucking a 4/10 you will literally shit yourself looking at a 7. Your loss. Pay hundreds on a hooker and puss out halfway through.

Chubby girls take the dick however you want. They never know when they are getting it again.

>claims to have social anxiety
>immediately follows said claim with explanation that his """"anxiety"""" would disappear if some whore liked him
Yeah, nah. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Op don't do it. It's a slippery slope. Sex is something two way, each has to give the partner something, it's an exchange. A massage with a happy ending is one way as far as physical side goes. You will become addicted especially considering your lack of experience. You will become even more dysfunctional in your sexuality.

OP you're probably ugly as fuck, no need to lie about being attractive.

Now for the advice, just go ahead and get the happy end. Nothing wrong with it, even if your dick is small or you're too socially awkward she's not gonna laugh. She needs that dorra.

oh god

Are you this?

drank time

We are almost the same, OP. 20, fairly attractive I'd say, and fit. But I don't have the game despite talking to girls in my class, but that because I was "forced" to due to teamwork.

Fuck a fatty, don't mind her pleasure

I'm not a neet. I've had hot girls hit on me, ask me out and do all kinds of more subtle stuff they do when they're inot you. I just chickened out bc anxiety every time. Few monthy back some girl pulled in a club toilet and started to open my pants out of nowhere - nearly crapped myself and just walked away.

Just all that tends to happen every time I talkto girls without wanting to fuck them - if I actively try to pick them up, I sperg out like a wierdo because i don't know what to say or do to lead things to sex, so I can't even talk normally to them. Doesn't matter whether it's a ten or a fattie - if I actively go for them , I'm boned. If I don't, I never make a move so it's the same.

This

i hope you read this

stop jerking off

seriously try about a month and your drive to go out and get what you want takes over most of if not all anxiety or social awkwardness

like magic mane, research it its happened to lot of men including me