>Raised $5,764,229 on Kickstarter
>Is putting it on Netflix anyway so you'll still have to pay to watch it
>Starring Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt
>Felicia wrote 6 of the episodes
>None of the original cast

how can it get any worse?

>Is putting it on Netflix anyway so you'll still have to pay to watch it

Says you.
Still not worth pirating. Did she seriously write six fucking episodes? How the fuck did she type with only four hooves?

>>Felicia wrote 6 of the episodes
no way
got a source for that?
i might just end up watching one of her eps to see how bad it gets

How the fuck is none of the original cast involved?

It was on one of her Twitch streams
(I like watching them because she's literally going through a mental breakdown with each stream)
she said she was wrote 6 episodes and had terrible writers block and had never wrote anything like this before but hopes it will still be funny

Is this the Sup Forums version of Mighty No. 9?

you know what the whole kickstarter was such an obvious scam that I'll take your word for it, because its just that believable that something like this would happen
how many episodes are there anyways

>she said she was wrote 6 episodes and had terrible writers block and had never wrote anything like this before but hopes it will still be funny

>years ago I started laughing at a show about people laughing at unintentionally bad movies
>now I plan on laughing at an unintentionally bad show about people laughing at unintentionally bad movies

How deep is this shit gonna go.

should spend a little less time riffing on flix and a little more time burying his wife

I am actually telling the truth.
Joel has such a hard on for her that of course he's let her write some episodes
look what the loser wrote about her
>I don't remember where I first saw Felicia, but I remember knowing right away that there was something really interesting about her: both the way she looked and the way she behaved. She was beautiful, and yet, so capable of being character-y too: I suppose that makes her "adorkable."

there's going to be 14 episodes

I've never been more glad Joel got replaced by a real comedian.
Mike4lyfe

No. Even a piece of shit like Mighty No. 9 is still gonna end up being much better than this.

>>Raised $5,764,229 on Kickstarter
>>Is putting it on Netflix anyway so you'll still have to pay to watch it

Most of that was to buy the rights to the show. Joel didn't outright own it. Then they have to make a pilot to be able to sell it.

You should record yourself and make a show.

what in the fuck

The best possible scenario is Mike, Bill, and Kevin managing to riff one of these riffs. Just one final kick to Joel's nuts.

Felicia looks like shit now.
I mean..she always looked like shit but jesus she's gone to the point of no return now

Fuck, I thought you warped her mug with photoshop at first. Jesus Christ what a hag.

>people find this attractive

nope this is just how she looks.
Unfortunately for Felicia, the human nose never stops growing

i have to confess that i thought she was cute at one point in time. I was a teenager then and it was about 10 years ago

I really thought that was bullshit, but Felicia proved my ass wrong.

would still fuck her full force with my thick asian cock

Brianna Wu?

Go to bed, Wil. If your wife's son finds out you're up when it's past your bedtime you're gonna be in deep shit.

she was never cute, man.
she's 40 not and still trying that cute nerd shit and it's actually pathetic. it seems the only people who still lap it up are the people on reddit

Shit tier genes

I'm honestly not feeling any excitement for this show at all. I've still got tons of MST3K episodes that I haven't seen, not to mention Rifftrax.

Joel is the George Lucas of 90s comedies about puppet robots watching movies. He was the guy who had the initial idea, sure, but it didn't become something great until other talented people ran with that idea. Even the original crew would tell you that the show was shit until Mike took over as head writer. They fought with Comedy Central to keep the season 1 episodes off the air.

>They fought with Comedy Central to keep the season 1 episodes off the air.
That's mean

time for a nosejob, jesus

just watch rifftrax, dummies

>Even the original crew would tell you that the show was shit until Mike took over as head writer.
>Mikefags

I really don't like twitter. It's making me hate people that I used to like left and right.

Wow did he really write this? Alex Jones is an idiot but being a pussy and spitting in some face then running made me Haye Jimmy dore

It's not called MST3k, aka the thing I liked as a kid

No thanks

>alex jones will never wake you up at 3am wearing a balaclava and take you to that guys hotel room, boot his door down and let you partake in kicking his head in for spitting in Alex's face
Why live

Holy Christ...

I'm honestly thinking about looking up events that these guys are at, just so I can throw a jar of piss in this guy's face.

>mental breakdown

Elaborate?

This whole thing definitely feels like a monkey paw wish.

can't unsee

I don't understand the appeal of MST3k

BOTW is much superior

>he'd call Republicans violent asswipes for doing the same thing
>but if it's one of his guys, it's perfectly okay

Sasuga Remy.

I don't care what anyone says, Patton Oswalt fuckin sucks

Wait, wasn't it already revived with Rifftrax or whatever?

It started off with
"Haha...I went for an audition today but I didn't get it..oh well!"
then it eventually turned into
"I can't sleep anymore...What if I never make anything great again...I'm not getting roles anymore....I haven't washed my hair in days"

Ginger genes. Even in Dr Horrible I thought she was in her mid 30's.

jfc celebrities

Isn't she somebody's mother ffs?

I don't get why they needed to "update" the show for a new audience. It's not like MST3K is this old relic that is so dated it can't hold up today. The only thing that dates it is certain pop culture references in episodes. If you have any interest in watching the show you're not gonna give a shit if the people talking over the movies are hip millenials or not.

So what's the fucking point

>BOTW is much superior

>Isn't she somebody's mother ffs?

In the recent Rifftrax Live: MST3K reunion everyone is much funnier than Joel and his new host. Frank and Trace as a duo fucking mic dropped with their short.

This isn't for fans of the original it's for "nerds" looking for another feather in their geek cap

Seriously fuck Joel.

>hey guys do you want more mst3k? Donate to my kykestarter and we'll do it!
>lol btw it doesn't feature anyone from previous mst3k stuff
>and it stars literally who
>and it features Felicia Day, and if you thought she'd only ruin the beginning and end of each episode you thought wrong
>please keep sending money

If anything I'd say mst3k was way, way ahead of its time and holds up incredibly well.

rifftrax is better. It's been going for 10 years already and it's probably going to outlast this soulless cash grab too.

Joelfags and tracefags utterly btfo scyfy or die

I REALLY want to go see the live show they do The Mads Are Back but 4 hours away seems to be the closest they'll ever be. Still undecided if it'd be worth it

Best of the Worst isn't even comparable. By that I mean they're not the same type of show. BOTW doesn't riff.

not the original original but:

>Mary Jo Pehl (who played Pearl Forrester), Bill Corbett (who played Crow T. Robot) and Kevin Murphy from the original cast will reprise their roles in the new series.

>>Felicia wrote 6 of the episodes
You know this show is written by a group of people right? Each episode has several writers. She's not personally writing 6 episodes all by herself.

>>None of the original cast
This is incorrect.

Kevin is pretty much original cast to me.

>Kevin Murphy
hooray

It's probably going to be a bunch of safe, SJW friendly bullshit.

>straight white male appears on screen
BOO!!
get him out of here!
>aids ridden black man stabbing a white baby appears on screen
YAY!
hurray!
We condone Tyrone!

>Felicia wrote 6 of the episodes
How many gamergate references will there be?

>pay to make something happen
>leads to a sustainable business model so more can be created
what's the problem here? aside from mst3k being trash

>No RiffTrax

why the fuck is anyone even considering watching this? They still do movie commentary, just watch that..

you have to go back

Felicia "I wrote 6 episodes, I hope you like them. I had terrible writers block. It's not easy being funny, you guys!"
She never mentions anyone else. She takes complete credit

>he hasn't seen her brother

Her brother looks like a male camel in heat, humping a dry cactus and drooling

Joel shit is practically unwatchable, at least he was man enough to bow down to Mike and let him have it

>mst3k original run
>well time jokes about pop culture
>charming low budget set design
>cast/hosts just blue collar guys who like cheesy movies (the worst they can find, la la la)
>"The right people will get it"

>mst3k on Netflix
>jokes about whatever irrelevant thing is trending on twitter
>soulless, 21st century sterile set
>cast are millenial hipsters who look like the author photograph on a Buzzfeed article
>"Ugh...It's 2016, goobergators!"

I'll pass, thanks.

Record yourself MST3k-ing this version. Then someone else does it to yours, etc.

>cast is millennial hipsters who look like the author photograph on a Buzzfeed article

Audible kek

This.

Mike was head writer of the show from season 2 onwards so by the time Joel left he had fuck all creative input in the series anyway.

Mike has nothing to do with this because he's already got the superior Rifftrax which at least is something kinda different rather than Joel coming back 25 years later and trying to do exactly the same shit again but with an all SJW cast & crew.

Shit's gonna suck.

You're obviously not excited because you hate women and Patton Oswalt.

good thing I never grew up watching it because patton oswalt fucking sucks

Pass.

I hope she's telling the truth. The reason MST3k was so great is there wasn't a single writer, they all just watched the movie together a few times and make jokes and wrote up the best ones.

If she literally wrote all of 6 episodes it will be dead on arrival.

Stop giving her shit about being mentally ill and insecure

Someone post that tweet where this post-middle-aged woman said she shat herself

Why do people act like the original MST3K was any good? It was shit for 16 year olds with "wicked sense of humours".

And rifftrax is even fucking worse.

>MST3K is coming back
Awesome... it'll be nice to see Joel and the bots again!
>Starring Patton Oswalt and Felicia Day
Umm.... wtf
>6 episodes written by Felicia Day
*gunshot*

16 year olds don't get jokes about politicians from Wisconsin or sitcoms from the 60s

You could have just said women, it would be mean the same thing.

Will old eps be on Netflix too?

>had terrible writers block and had never wrote anything like this before but hopes it will still be funny
does anything that follows from this mindset ever result in anything good?

joel was average on mst3k, mike kevin and bill made the show. They do rifftrax now which is the true unofficial mst3k, this reboot schlock is gonna suck

this is what I love about the original show. I can rewatch episodes years later and get some of the references that sailed over my head as a kid

>implying you wouldn't hug her

>Not hiring master pancake theater
Its already dead.

That actually happened at the RNC this year too

Mst3k was great because of the specific set of comedians who wrote and starred in it. You cant assemble a team of LA hipsters and expect them to bring the same Midwestern flavor that the original thrived on. Joel has become jim mallon. He didn't even ask the original cast back at first. They had no idea about the reboot. Trace was pissed. It's a farce. Joel thinks he can shit out whatever he wants and because of what he calls it and who he is everyone will love it. He's basically making the same mistakes as ghostbusters 2016.

>Mystery Social Justice Theater 3000

>>Starring Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt
i never liked mst3k but this is fucking fucked