Why do italians do this?

Why do italians do this?

need to know it too

Mamma mia, my spaghetti eesa burnt

ahh... bringinga all da fingersa togeder is... how you say.. molten benemissimo... si... is says...togederners for alla da italia... ah... gabagool di molten leche... is says also... ah... roma willa risa againa... mamma mia... petrucchio de romeo alla fina di spaghetti... mmm..

Because they want to eat

because they are naturally expressive. when they speak they emphasize with their hands. even the tone in which they speak is almost like a song with the inflections. it's what makes them great artists

t. jimmy ianelli

Here it means "what the fuck?"

Maghrebis do it too, I think it's a moor thing

Italians are literal niggers

They're incapable of speaking properly like a civilized country so they use body motions like cavemen.

hey dont talk shit to our friendly wops.

Mamma mia thats a spicy-a meataballa!

I'm typing with one hand while making that hand gesture with the other, does that make me Ý?

I've seen a lot of times in american movies charactres trying to look italian or trying to pass as italian (inglorious basterds comes to mind) and they just do this like saying "I'm italian", but it actually has a meaning.
it means "what the fuck"
hand gestures are rather vulgar, you use them with family and friends, never in formal situations.

I like Italians

I dont know bro

it means you have a small pee pee

Reddit/10

Kill yourself piece of shit, thanks.

There is literally nothing wrong with browsing reddit

I think its funny, we could use a little more Reddit humor around here

kys

No we do not. Keep our blue boards holy and pure.

please do this & this

They copied that from us tbqh.

Italians are genetically predisposed to autism. I think like 99% of them are autistic. That probably explains it.

Good post
Good post

>Why do italians do this?
Memes aside, during middle ages no one of the peasants and common people spoke standard italian but his regional language. So when they where used to move to other italian states to sell or buy things, gestures were useful in the communications with other merchants/peasants etc

You live in a continent named after a nigger then. Cool

So what does that gesture mean?
Over here that means 'gib food I'm poor'.

America is an italian name, USA is Italian property.

2 people already told you it means "what the fuck?" already.

In some situation, you can literally translate it to :

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

:DDD
t. Mario P Spaghetti
xDDD

Sorry missed them, thanks for pointing that out.

I don't know OP but check that shit

Sale traitre

fuggggg

>there are people going to work at 07.15 in the morning frequenting Sup Forums
never going to understand this