Rekt/gore

rekt/gore

Other urls found in this thread:

body-xtreme.com/bodybuilding/-igor-golushkin--dies-in-a-power-lifting-competition/17.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 guys attacking a defenseless mother and child. Hope both guys got their teeth knocked out.

that's why you wear a helmet.

whats story ?

But they're not really people so who cares.

Two lads beat up a woman and her daughter.
That's your fucking story.

professional gypsy exterminator at work. they're a real pest in some parts of the world

Anyone still here? If not so I can go jerk off

Lurking

r
I am here. Just don't post edgy stuff and women/sjw/whites/niggers rekt or I will leave.

You shall be reawrded user!

wtf is this

Never get triggered in these threads. But this triggered me for the first time.

I think the mother daughter are roma

CPR on a fetus?

Just DO something, niggah! Don't just stay there making things easier for the guy with the axe who's gonna cut yo' fingahs!
One day you may be 80 years old and you'll be looking at your fingrless hand asking yourseld how could you be such a bitchass niggah!
Bite that muddafuckah in the eyes, niggah!

Goriest rekt gif

MODS!!!!

stfu you little nigger.

pussy

give me some more OC fuck sticks

Ok; does anybody in HERE have Snippy the castrated mouse still? Please?

The ONLY acceptable answer is always "beat the gypsy".

The kid has been born with Anencephaly - it has little or no brain.

They are both stupid and low reaction

>don't post edgy stuff and women/sjw/whites/niggers rekt
So only post mexican/asians/natives/indians/aboriginies getting rekt?

Lost to that title

checking back in, just finished jerking it

stick around while i convert some webms

Such rats

The filename... Bravo user!

what's the back story

body-xtreme.com/bodybuilding/-igor-golushkin--dies-in-a-power-lifting-competition/17.htm

Yeah like helmet sure is gonna help her leg you retard

wat

wow you sure got me there, good job man

You are not the Smarty right?

trips of truth

STORY ???

haha, and the icing on the cake is having two of the most useless people spotting you

Fuuuuck, that looks painful.

Niggers gonna nig.

He went to a social gathering, and, in front of the host no less, proceeded to dip his chip again after having already bitten in! Fucking disgusting is right, so they took him out back and fixed him right up

That's how we punish thugs in Brazil!
Eat shit you fucking cunt!

After all that I've seen on this site
That ones actually fucked up

whata heck is that neck?

Holy fucking shit

Is this real? how the fuck is he still alive

He tried to rob some peopple in the hood, then he gets punished!

Copy that

Oh no you didn't!

some OC

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

R.I.P
wat grandma...

Good grief.

Are those maggots?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was in my city.
lots of deaths...

fake and gay

Shocking imagery briefly alleviates the crushing weight of our apathy.

>no gloves
3rd worlders are stupid

This guy hasn't seen the faceless motherfuckers. Somebody help him out with some

fuuuuuuck

Yep.

that hat.

my sides.

Hey that's a pretty good way of putting it

how does something get like this

bumpaloo

Aaaaaaah holy shit

What happened? I couldn't watch

>Needing an ambulance for an ambulance

Fucking Russia.

This is what happens when you smoke, kids.

Fantastic

I'd like to see a female version of this...

oh

I thought that was an afro