youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It makes me want to kms really

“We had a 7-year-old child in crisis,” Bruesehoff told The Huffington Post. “With the help of some excellent professionals and a lot of learning, we all came to realize she wasn’t a boy. She was a girl.”

Makes me wish I was that cute

not bad i guess. honestly, i'd probably have the kid in counseling, and be strongly reviewing my parenting choices from both a subjective and third party viewpoint to see if I'd done something wrong.

if the kid turned out to be gay, that's ok. if they turned out to be transgender in the long run, that's okay to. i would imagine i wouldn't love them any less if they were gay or transgender. they'd still be my kids.

i'd just want them to have a normal childhood, a loving family, and a self identity that's rock solid.

People can dress how ever they want, do whatever they wish to their body, but they are still a boy if they were born one, that is for gender and sex, I don't care what you "identify" as, because I am identifying you that way. Is that fucked up, because really that is just how I feel. I have transgender friends, shit just confuses me, I would never mutilate my body to get results of any kind. I sincerely classify this as a disorder, it used to be one which apparently people forget about.

Actually, the media is telling me retards like her are to be taken seriously.

>, I would never mutilate my body to get results of any kind

nigga, i want you to mutilate your body to get results.

i want results now. faggot.

>With the help of some excellent professionals

you don't have to get surgery, most trans people don't

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

so that child is old enough to know shes trans but not old enough to consent. makes fucking sense

>We're gonna pump a 7 year old full of hormones because we're progressive.
Nice play dude.

this is child abuse. any parent who does this to their kid ought to be given the blood eagle as a public display tbh

like a pederast

I'd hit xir

She can decide at age 7 i guess, whatever

It's just like any other name for something. If someone dyes their hair, no one goes "you were born blonde so I'm calling you blonde because you've got blonde genes", you'd sound like a nutjob.

i dont like seeing kids being influenced like this, theyre not old enough to truly understand what this is. I think this should be considered a form of endangerment. this kid will grow up super confused and depressed

*"Vomits"

shes not even at a sexual age lol

Because if you suddenly dye your hair, no one is going to make any comments about it.

/take it back to tumblr

it is fucked up

not true. what a fucking retard

No one seems to understand, I harbor no ill will towards trannies. I don't hate them unless they're faking it for the attention. Transtrenders are disgusting people, trans people are mentally ill and should be afforded the appropriate care. It isn't healthy, just like schizophrenia or depression (not to mention GID is often accompanied by depression).

>How does this make you feel Sup Forums?
Like we never should have stopped funding insane asylums back in the 70's and 80's

Lol what? So you go around identifying people by their original hair colors whether they like it or not?

any age can get sexed.

this gender bullshit is retarded. these people are mentally ill and its scary because theyre being praised for this

But if we respect their right to choose, then suddenly the issue is gone, and it is no longer like the things you listed. It is only when you remove their ability to control their identity, that you then ascribe those illnesses to them.

Why can't the trans person's life belong to them?

this

That's the thing though. If she's old enough to make that decision, she's old enough to consent, isn't she?

if I see a fake blonde who says shes blonde I don't just forget the fact that her actual hair is blonde because she says so

not blonde*

Trans kids are not confused. They know if they are a boy or a girl.
The confusion starts for them when they are told they can't be a boy because they don't have a dick, or the opposite.

thats biology tho. I dont see the confusion

jesus lol
her *actual hair* is whatever color she wants it to be because we live in a world where a person can dye their hair whatever color they want. Who cares what color it grows out of your scalp?

>told they can't be a boy because they don't have a dick, or the opposite

jesus what a fucking mental case. off to the bog with you, fucking freak

What does that have to do with what I said?

male/female is biological
boy/girl is social

Kids don't know about genders. They don't know what is to be a male or a wombat. They learn it while they grow older. Gender should be about whether you are XX or XY

Being afraid of trannies makes you retarded.

it's not about caring, it's about reality you dimwitted mong. what color hair will her children have?

why do they need to be labeled? if they like feminine things then who cares. but dont pretend youre a girl if youre biologically a boy.

literally whatever hair color they want to have lol

are you trolling ?

If you die your hair red from blond, I'm not going to call you a blond.

But I also won't call you a redhead either, because you're not redhead. You're a blond with a bottle of red die.

If you're a guy and you call yourself a woman, I won't call you a woman, because you will never be able to produce a child. That's reality, and you can't change it.

The media are the ones supporting this... The only thing people care about is a grown ass man walking into a women's bathroom. The kids aren't the problem.

Well duh, no one is pretending to forget that transgender whoever was born a boy or a girl. They literally call themselves trans, so what's the problem?

100% serious.
Sex is biological, gender is social. Male/female is sex, boy/man/girl/woman are social roles

you don't have any fucking kids do you? If you did you wouldn't be talking such garbage. if you do, I hope someone cuts your head off you piece of trash child abuser. Sick fuck.

Perhaps the act of making them choose is what's wrong with society, should kids really be thinking of themselves along gender lines?

Nobody is making anyone choose, it's about freedom to choose if one wishes to.

His parents should be jailed

nobody can be this dense
first see then fuck off

There is no such thing as a trans kid. Only parents who need cps called on them.

Rooting for the crippling depression and suicide.

This shit is mental illness. If you think otherwise, kill yourselves.

>his

Even if you dye your hair, or wear colored contacts, by law you are required to have your natural hair and eye color on your government identification documents.

>if a kid wants to suck your dick it's wrong and you go to jail for letting it happen

>if a kid wants you to chop off their dick and feed them drugs to change their sex you should be applauded for letting it happen

this is fucking retarded. what happened to the times when men who are feminine are just gay, why do they need to feel the need to be special and need a social label

Horny.

Their life does belong to them, how else would they have a 40% suicide rate?

Europe over run with muslims
Americans debate what a boy and girl is
See the writing on the wall for an androgyny lawless pit of hell once the white man dies off just like the fall of Rome.
Used to try hard and contribute to society and my community.
Can't support this hyper sensitive faggotry anymore, it has neutered even good friends who can't laugh at this anymore because their women control their thoughts.
Can't wait for death.
Buying a gun.
Fuck you all.

>no one is pretending to forget
this is literally how these people expect to be treated, as though they were never a man/woman in the first place. The problem is they are mentally ill and rather than being treated, they are encouraged to further their delusions and spread their filth to children

Here's the thing though, would you refer to a blonde person as blond if they dyed their hair red?

If you didn't know their name and were talking to a friend: "Oh the blonde person said the bus was coming in 5 min" and your friend looks around only to see a redhead.. your friend is going to be confused af lol

Same thing here, if you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge how a person chooses to represent... you're going to A) Look like an asshole, and B) legitimately confuse people

Child abuse is a terrible thing. Libtards are evil.

Haters in this thread. All that hate... no wonder you guys want to build walls before you start bombing everyone again.
At least you guys are honest now and know you are wrong and hated by the entire world... so theres that.

>Here's the thing though, would you refer to a blonde person as blond if they dyed their hair red?
I would say whatever she wanted to get her on my nuts.

This is ok? But not pedophilia?

that'd go down if we treated trans people with respect

Arrest her psychologist for Gender Fraud. Do a biological check on genitals. Assign the right bio genders Have her or she play her role. If non-compliant, kill it off for the sake of humanity.

You guys have your hair and eye color on your IDs?

I said person, not girl. Also you're assuming pronouns here......

>I can't read: the post
see and again, fuck right off

Maybe I'll get my son to hold a sign saying "I'm the scary cisgender monster that tumblr warned you about" and walk him through the city after telling all of the news outlets

Or maybe I won't because I'm not an attention seeking cunt parent

Like you need to be 16 years old to drive, 18 years old to join the army, 21 years old to drink, and apparently 9 years old to choose your gender.

It makes me feel like wanting to gas it's parents.

The fall of Rome!
When Jesus said
>We need to nationalize and build walls, and hate gays, and blame social problems on mental illness.

>it's?

hers, dummy

That doesn't make any sense though. If they wanted to be treated as if they never changed, they wouldn't be going around calling themselves trans. You're saying the people going "HEY I'M DIFFERENT" are secretly trying to make people believe they're not different.

>I said person, not girl.
as long as its cute mang,

on my nuts

To a minute degree. Studies indicate that the rates decrease to approximately 36% for trannies that can pass, i.e. they are never identified by others as something other than their gender identity. No, depression is intimately linked with this mental disorder.

>know you are wrong and hated by the entire world

We should not have elected a reality star to take care of this problem, he was the closest response the people on the right could muster. We should have elected a new Hitler to wipe out this bullshit. You understand you are in the wrong and this is the last straw from the Christian people before this shit gets biblical.

Fucking bullshit. This is child abuse. You are born either male or female.

Yeah but the sign says transgendered. That would make it a him

I don't care I think we should have unisex bathrooms with all stalls because it's all I ever use anyway.

pretty sure you've never encountered a tranny if you think they are just attention whoring rather than seriously fucked in the head

I don't think we've ever seen a study of trans people in a society that accepts them 100%. So you can't say being transgender causes depression. I'd say constant harassment from society is more likely to cause depression.

they're treated better in western europe and they still off themselves just as often there

Bahahaha.
Well thanks for proving the point. You have no idea what "biblical" even means.

and if that person is happy now, why is this a problem?

why do you faggots actually care about what other people do when it doesn't change your life in the slightest?

because ultimately all human desire to dominate and control other humans.

That's interesting (also citation plz)

That's literally just you projecting