When the race wars begins, will you be on the winning side?

when the race wars begins, will you be on the winning side?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

No, I'm white.

race war lol. paranoid dumbfucks

Already am.

I think you mean;
"no, im a white democrat"...

First it'll be about race, political views, then sexual orientation, religion, then after that nationality

newfag detected

4sure

Nope, just not a moron who thinks the white man can compete with the violence and barbarity of negroes. Imagine what would happen if they stop killing each other and banded behind a cause.

In the unlikely even that such a thing comes to pass then yes, I will without any doubt be on the winning side.

no, because there is no winning side.

Not the winning side so much as a split union once again regaining the systematic enslavement of the colored people

Mike you lucky bastard....

Yeah. I'm 100% white, my parents are norwegian / dutch
I'm straight , have no religion and i'm pro trump.

intelligence > violence and barbarity

With the Cartel can't go wrong

iv only ever won in life so historical data suggests yes. but im not americant so 1) there will be no race war and 2) again, already winning

I do believe so, yes. The negroid is incapable of organizing anything but a block party/riot. They are incapable of getting other visible minorities to support them, instead the negroids treat them like shit. Even suburban niggers won't support them and will just hide in their carpeted dens while the other nigs nig. Whitey outarms those fucking mtv vidya watching sideway shooting apes.

Pro trump, virkelig?
Hvorfor? Det er jo bevist at det meste som kommer ut av kjeften hans er løgn.

user im neutral in this war however are you suggesting that intelligence lead the nations of Africa to be industrialized with civilized people and stable democratic governments? ... Because if you are well then you are wrong

ill dress up like AL Jolson as long as I dont have to be on the same side as the retard in the pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Sorry i never got into norwegian while my dad is. I grew up in the netherlands

No matter what side wins, i'll win

God, I would love it if it did. Hell, just give me some goddamn race riots where I'm at. I need to put my AK to good use.

But you'll notice niggers never cause trouble in places where white people are heavily armed and still have their balls. They niggers run amuck in places where whites have been disarmed and most of them tend to be slobbering lefty vaginas....

a true warrior

They are impregnating your woman while you are out there "figthing" them

the best part of that guy is the "rip mike" tattoo. rip in piece mike