Is a 3.1 a good GPA for someone who had a traumatic experience and stopped caring about school?

Is a 3.1 a good GPA for someone who had a traumatic experience and stopped caring about school?

You're a whiny cunt.

Yeah, because if you truly stopped caring you wouldn't even fucking go. Sounds like some bitch ass snowflake got triggered and is trying to award themselves a purple heart. Fuck this planet

Welcome to there real world where your past experience doesn't mean shit. It is a 3.1 same as anyone else with a 3.1

>go jack off to make yourself feel better dumb shit

being called a "faggot" at lunch doesn't count as traumatic

3.1 means you're a genius, by my standards.

Start your own business. After you make a shitload of money, hire people with better grades than yourself.

if you're in high school it's fine for a shit tier 4 year college if you can shill the experience

My mom died and I had to move cross-country and leave all my friends.

That man's you up real quick.

Yet you're still doing school work, sorry for your loss but your word choice is jimmy rustling. Obviously you care very much about school with a 3.1 that's tryhard turf

>That man is you up real quick.
Jamal, this a thread about academics. Fuck off.

Sorry for your loss, but did you really think that posting his here out of all places would get you a different kind of response?

If you maintain a 3.1 throughout all your schooling you'll scrape by and end up with a bachelor's if that's what you're asking.

But you'd be better off just not bothering and putting your energy into something that you either actually care about or that can make you money.

I had a similar GPA in college then I realized my English degree was going to leave me indebted penniless and unsatisfied with my life so I dropped out and studied IT. Was making 100k by my mid-20s with no degree, and now the idea of formal education seems like a luxury to me more than a necessity. I'd love to go back to school and take a bunch of liberal arts classes just to round out my brain a little, but it would be for pleasure.

Going through the motions benefits nobody, even though at the time I'm sure you just want to keep your parents off your back. Take the long view. Do what really matters for yourself.

Got any grapes?
>Got any grape is?

See what you did?

I started trying stupid hard my last two years because I knew my mom would want that. The first two years the grades were awful.

It did. I feel like that was the moment I truly became a man, in a way.

It's good, but you know it can get better, don't come looking for a pat in the back to get complacent

Dumb nigger, I got a 1.5 overall in high school. GPA's are for faggots and they don't matter. If you complete all the requirements you get a degree. Degree #2 in progress and I got an overall g.p.a of 2.3 for my associates, AND a good job.

I don't know. I'm just bored and killing some time on here, honestly. The bad comments don't really bother me as this is a place for people to project their insecurities onto others.

But "mans" in what you said isn't a plural. Did you think it was a plural, you stupid little nigger?

>It did. I feel like that was the moment I truly became a man, in a way.
Now knock up a few bitches with those dropped balls of yours.

doing what gomer?

I think you missed the point of my post if what you took away from it is "your GPA is too low".

The entire message is "don't focus on degrees or grades, focus on the actual direction of your life".

It is if you're on shrooms.
>And I'm a little gnome tyvm

I just fuck hookers and sluts. I don't have time for emotional attachment bullshit.

>traumatic experience
did someone fart in your safe space, snowflake?

Nothing happened to me and I got under a 1.0 GPA 1st sem, nice attempt at attention whoring though alot of normies took the b8...

This fucking embarrassing edgelord. Holy shit the cringe.

>it's OK being retarded because i'm trash
Awesome argument. Go back to school. You're basically not a white person at this point.

I try to focus on both. I really want to do the whole med school thing. Seeing my mom die inspired me to become a doctor. That's why I'm so obsessive over grades. Med school is a bitch.

Read threads before responding to them, newfag scum.

Yep, I'm doing Gomer professionally. In the ass.
>In my defense I was on drugs and recovering from a rape and was living below the poverty line for most of that.

No, because 3.1 is not a good GPA.

Welcome to life. The world doesn't care about how your personal issues affected it.

Gnomes aren't trash you swine.

The world also doesn't care about G.P.A's as long as you finished your program.

>getting triggered because you're intellectually insecure
>not understanding what an edgelord is
You sound dumb, tbqh.

*Gnomes aren't trash, you swine.

>normies detected
>taking 10 year old b8 that didn't even originate here, just run of the mill b8
>kys please

I'm not b8ing tho

>pls pay attention to me
>i couldn't earn it irl, so i mass reply in threads on Sup Forums
You're fucking sad.

3.1 isn't bad

Good news GPA does not give a fuck about your shitty life. Get over yourself and stop making excuses.

Agree completely, but OP asked about their GPA and whether it was good given their "situation".

Rather than taking the "supportive" tack of "just graduate and it doesn't matter", I chose to go with "learn this lesson well: don't expect the world to care if you're unable to do a job because of your personal issues".

Both valid and important lessons, IMO.

>hurr durr im need seek appruval frum duh peple on duh chanz (hehe) for muh gpa
>hurr durr i took duh b8 but i need gud cumbark een order to became wan wit maiself

idk user im canadian we dont have SAT's or GPA's

3.1 is like a average B student

Im sickened by the 3.4 i have right now all because I slacked off in Trig at the end of my first math for technologists class.

Don't be proud....

lol

You're fucking sad.

You're projecting.

channel that hate mate, I was falsely accused of rape my last semester of college by a girl I had been dating for 2 months. Almost went to jail and was getting black out drunk every night and still got a 3.9 that semester

> i fail to realize im conversing with a retard, however i still put in effort to prove im right
MUH PRIDE

You're fucking sad.

Get ready to ask people if they want to make it a meal for $0.80 more.

if some niggers can be doctors or whatnot than you can be too

You're fucking sad.

I got a 3.8 for a BS in business and I didn't give 2 fucks. Drank, smoked, developed a low key coke habit. I did college a little later in life and got my degree when I was 24.

My degree is worthless. I'm a beer sales rep and make 60-80k a year depending on how my sales go. The diploma might help me if I go into management but I'm happy where I'm at selling malt liquor in the hood. Doing the lord's work.

My wife's a biologist and makes the big bucks

Best advice I can give OP is the less fucks you give the more fucks you get.

>Ya OP you're a fuckwit.

if 3.1 is try hard you're all retarded. I didn't do any work outside of class and got a 3.4