Best MGS ?!

best MGS ?!

Subsistance / Existence / Persistance > Substance

Nope.

>giving a fuck about games
>at your age

Has to be 4 for me

MGS 1 > MGS3 = MGS4 > MGS2 > MGSV > MG1 > MGR
Though every single one of these games is superior to the myriad of lame as shit FPS games that come out every year.

none of them

Great contribution fag! Any thing else you would like to share?!

they need to remake this with fox engine

>Great contribution, fag!
You missed the comma because you spent too much time exploring fictional worlds instead of studying.

Metal gear Solid 1999

MGS2 and MGS4 are the worst in the series.

"Uh...Raiden...
What are you doing in there...with THAT?"

I'll just, uh...make a backup of that.

BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST

so adult of you, you must be fun at parties.

>stoplikingwhatidontlike.jpg

lol k

I'm tons of fun at adult parties. Shame you'll never be invited to one.

keep telling you that (coma) champs.

MGS:PO is still my favorite.
Everyone hates on it and says it's shit, but both Peace Walker and MGSV copied it blatantly.
It was the last MGS to have actual boss battles. PW and V just had "okay, now beat that same APC with *six* guys supporting it. okay now beat that same APC with *twelve* guys supporting it" challenges. At least V had the Quiet fight and Sahelanthropus, but PW just had vehicle challenges.
Also PO let you capture boss characters, and even gave you bonus characters for having AC!D and AC!D 2 save files. Portable Ops Plus let you import your entire army. Peace Walker wouldn't even let you import a single soldier from PO.
And V just ripped off the twist from the AC!D games. If you haven't played them, the "Snake" in those games isn't actually Dave, just a clone who's programmed to *think* he's Solid Snake. Sound familiar?

>MGS2
>Good
pick one

>"okay" games > MGS 1 > literally anything else > MGS3 = MGS4 > MGS2 > MGSV > MG1 > MGR
ftfy

Deus Ex is best MGS

DEUS EX IS DEAD

It's the little things. All the small details that no other game would include. Getting Rose so mad at you by being a pervert that she won't save your game, for example. The way Raiden gets progressively whinier the longer you let each conversation drag on, so cutting off the codec calls earlier makes him come across cooler (especialy with the R1 and R2 responses they added in Substance). Melting ice cubes with the laser sight on the M9. The way the story makes nods to MGS1 and VR Missions as being Raiden's training, connecting the player's experience to the character's story. The way reality totally goes out the window in the final levels, with Snake touting his infinite ammo, those "Fission Mailed" screens, Colonel Crackhead, R05E, and everything else about that ending.

I just bought V, phantom pain for xbox, any reviews?

So true bro. I enjoyed slicing my way through the tengus towards the end of the game or beating up naomi

>MGS2

Metal gear solid 5 is an amazing UNFINISHED game, I thought Venom Snake was a weak plot point as it absolved BIG BOSS of any wrong doing, I wanted to see the HERO become the VILLIAN not have a horn headed scapegoat but ofcourse have a reason for his wrong doing which is technically morally ok.

Solid Snake will always be my favourite character, either way I adore the franchise

Just bought the same tonight with ground zero. Have heard good things.

Prepare for long, senseless grinding.
You can build a precision sniper rifle or a heat-seeking missile launcher with an R&D Level 17 but it takes a 20 to make a molotov cocktail.
You'll have the most effective weapons halfway through the story. Top-tier weapons have absurd resource costs for ammo and exist only to defeat the bonuses offered by the top-tier armor, which is the same as the regular armor just with higher stat bonuses. The true meat of the gameplay is the online base raids (stealing resources from other players) which basically means that if you have any sort of life at all (work, school, whatever) you're going to get your shit robbed blind while you're not even onlline, by people who sit at home all week long.

Single-player resource grinding means doing side ops over and over and over until one day you realize that you completed the story two months ago and even if you ever do develop the sleep gas grenade gun you're never going to use it because the ammo cost is retarded and you're already sick of the game anyway.

Have fun.
drop supplies or vehicles on Quiet's head for effortless KO
Rescue the dog, kill Emmerich if you can (you can't), don't trust anything Ocelot says, and Paz is dead and you're hallucinating.

>This Game Pak may not be used with the NES version of the Nintendo Entertainment System
WUT?

It says that on almost all the games, there are a few different versions of the NES, this is telling you it will only work on the standard version

Yes, but the NES version was the Nintendo produced version.

The pachinko one.