Why do so many Europeans and Americans hate Russians?

Why do so many Europeans and Americans hate Russians?

Pic from Serbia, Novi-Sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8w9DT1b8Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=jfhGMnn9MWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuke them, and they wont hate you anymore

Americans are easily duped by CNN and FOX headline "RUSSIA IS ATTACKING US" "SUPER CYBER HACKERS AFTER OUR FREEDOM!"

That being said American's pretty much only hate Islam right now. I've never met any American who actually hates a Russian. Every time an American meets a Russian they think spooky gangsta guy, or hot golddigger bitch. Which I always found amusing since American's are so much quicker to violence and death than pretty much anyone on earth except Muslims.

We had a really long war with you.

because OP is faggot lololi

Ok, bro

Nikita gtfo

and you kicked our asses and put us into submission.
congrats!

kurwa katyń

i love russia

Właśnie to miałem powiedzieć, ty chuju.

this summer russian girls will invade your beaches..again

I've played enough CSGO to know the majority of Russians are barely human.

The other ones are cool though

Can any of you Ruskies explain what this is about?
And more importantly where can I find this autistic bitch and make her mine?
youtube.com/watch?v=e8w9DT1b8Jw

That reminds me a bit of

youtube.com/watch?v=jfhGMnn9MWc

kek

Pig is haram. Nothing new about that.

What? I thought Serbia and Russia love each other, Putin denies the warcrimes Serbia committed during the Balkan conflict

>mfw every time i play with russians they speak english even if all 5 in my team are russians
FAGGOTS EUROPOORS RUINED RUSSIAN CS GO CULTURE

Nobody in the US dislikes Russian people. If anything we can sympathize with them by also being from a country that almost everyone hates. I think most people hold contempt towards the Russian govt. but it's really no worse than the contempt we hold for our own.

Are Russians just terribly uneducated or do they not learn about the horrors perpetrated by The Russian Empire and the USSR in school?

samefag

>Implying Serbs are ever not butthurt

There like, the most butthurt people on earth. usually about nothing and often after starting shit themselves.

ussr was bad
russians dindu nuffin
churkas deserved genocide by robbing russian caravans

The Dutch media and politicians sees Russia as an evil threat to our west that is invading random countries.

All our politicians have unironically called upon our government to arm up against Russia again.

naw man

Not even asswipe.
I'm these two

*to our east

nice paint skills

Also answer my questions about Avgustina!!!

RE dindu nuffin

But you had won eventually, defeating us in 1991 and establishing pro-American puppet government here.

They're hate us

what explain there? some guy makes his gf to stupid shit on camera and sing to make money through donations and selling cds

>implying anyone hates russians more than russians

maybe poles but thats it

She has a bf........

it's actually russian empire that was the evil country.
ussr's crime are highly exaggerated by western propaganda. in fact the soviet union was the defender of those who didn't want his country to be ruined by the w*st. but unfortunately it lost

Yes, they do, but they tell us that was all mongols/germans and other europeans/jews/georgians/ukrainians/etc who were ruling Russia. We, Russians, we always good boys, victims of evil non-russians and never did anything wrong.

a husband actually as far as i know

>we

*were

Where do you get this information? Is it just like a thing Russians know? Like how we always know that Kid Rock is in an inflatable pool choking on cigarettes with a miller light in his hand and two white trash hotties mud wrestling?

Sounds like our history lessons.

colonialism and slavery MADE US VERY RICH WOOHHOO FUCK YEAH! GOLDEN AGE! RULING THE WORLD AND SHIT WE SHOULD DO IT AGAIN! but it was very bad of course.

bullshit. they do blame germans for ww2 though. on our history classes the teacher always said that without the lend-lease we would have lost

WTF?! RUSIA IS RACIST, SEXIST, HOMOFOBIC, PEDOPHOBIC.

In Spain that´s why.

That's a stretch user. That's like American's saying we weren't that bad to African slaves, we were just bringing them over for the promise of a brighter future some hundred years down the line where they get to wear fake gold in their teeth.

she was pretty popular among 2ch anons some time ago. and of course some people wanted to know more about her, so they found someone who knows her personally. also she had a vk page for not too long.