ITT: movies you thought were God tier but literally everyone else didn't

ITT: movies you thought were God tier but literally everyone else didn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sav3NzfgVrI
youtube.com/watch?v=DQmwsTu-vN4&index=6&list=PLAHjFR6-vI1yjWJJAXtmI7ibGmZ7K0r6W
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought it was pretty funny but not ewatchable
The helicopter scene was genius though

>tfw this is my #3 kurosawa and its not even on most peoples top 10 ak

wew lads

This.
Still, after Borat and Bruno, it was a huge letdown.

I honestly don't know if people like this, all I know that the first time I watched it I hated it, but I rewatched it some weeks ago and I really enjoyed it and thought it was a solid 7 or 8 out of 10.

To be fair the last minutes are still forced as fuck, Tom Cruise dying at the battlefield with the rest of the samurai would had been way more better,

forgot pic

Zoukes was great in this movie, but it was pretty stupid and unfunny

youtube.com/watch?v=sav3NzfgVrI

this movie is funny as fuck

10/10 in terms of comedy

but Sup Forums hates it, no idea why

this actor is fucking great

This movie is amazing.

Postal by Uwe Boll.
His best video game adaption

Fuck yeah, man. Hauer's character is one of my all-time favorites. The only real fault is that the writer had to tone down so much of it to even get it filmed.

couldn't believe when heard that it bombed hard

wtf? never seen this footage before

Yeah it is the beginning of the movie: a recreation of 9/11 as Muslims are on their way to do a terror attack as one of them starts arguing how many virgins they will get in heaven. They then ring up Osama, after deciding the virgin count is too low so they decide to abandon the mission when angry passengers burst open the cockpit door, making the plane accidentally crash into a twin tower.

kek. You gotta love Uwe Boll for how outrageous he is.

also Osama is played by the food nazi from Seinfeld

Everyone calls this movie "Racist Grandpa gets Pissed" here in the United States.

>DUDE MOCKING TERORISM LMAO

Bullshit

the hell? one of the best things Clint has ever done

What the fuck is wrong with Americans? The movie was amazing.

I've literally never heard someone call it that

>What the fuck is wrong with Americans?
a lot

The fact that they'll disregard movies like Falling Down, Joe, and Taxi Driver and label them "Angry White Guy Films" is why Americans have become limp wristed Neo-Hippies.

>What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

It's self-evident what's wrong with a certain kind of foreigner.

>The fact that they'll disregard movies like Falling Down, Joe, and Taxi Driver and label them "Angry White Guy Films"

Doesn't even happen. You're probably too dumb to understand how full of shit you are.

Was the first guy who ran out the lawyer from Always Sunny?

we actually make movies unlike yuropoors so they have more political significance to us

Cutest movie ever

fuck you I liked it

It's that fucking kid that spoils the movie. Had it just been a parody of action movies in a style like shoot'em up it would have been much better.

Disdain for plebeians

>prime example of all the good parts of a movie being in the trailer

That movie was fucking badass

I didn't like it mainly because of how disgusting scarjos voice is

Amazing movie almost destroyed by a fucking god awful third act.

This, how did this not blow up? Jesus

I thought this was a great adaptation and one of the best sci-fi movies ever. But apparently if you haven't read the book it's just an incoherent mess to people.

>that 99% speech months after it stopped being relevant

Yeah, this movie was trash.

This movie helped me through a breakup of an online relationship.

>Falling Down

Now theres a movie that couldn't get made today

>Supposedly, Desiderio and Postal 2 director Steve Wik pitched a much grittier, darker version of the Postal story, but Boll rejected it, fully intent on turning it into a comedy in order to use the film as a platform for political satire as well as "revenge" against the people who have protested his movies.[2]

>Foley added that he tried to talk Boll out of including the notorious 9/11 sequence that opens the film where two Al Qaeda hijackers plan to call off their attack when Osama Bin Laden informs them that they will not receive anywhere near 72 virgins for their services, only to have passengers break into the cockpit and accidentally fly the plane into the World Trade Center because the film would have no chance of appearing on many (or any) screens in the U.S. if it stayed in, which is what really happened.

holy fuck this is hilarious. Boll is amazing.

It's a lot of the acting that's so cringeworthy like the girl and Eastwood's son... outside of that def. a godtier film and the racism is just a huge part of the story

People hate it because of the humor and the "missawjenny"

Generic, entry-level feels movie.
Watch Paris, Texas instead.

I liked this too

>Jewish propaganda
>Terribly retarded humour that's way below Borat standards

Better than the original.

Does anyone else even remember this? I think it's brilliant.

I found it cringey. Should give it a second chance.

I liked this despite Russell Brand.

to this day I still can't accept that the final boss is a dude that because of sun burns and starvation should be half dead, if not just dead and nothing else

>completely pointless: the movie

It's a shame because visually it's appealing, but really, two hours completely wasted.

Bill Pullman is absolutely sublime as Daryl Zero.

What is so god damn good about Taxi Driver? Acting is great but the story isn't anything amazing. Is it considered one of the greats because of the time it came out or am I missing something?

The Patriot

Why do people hate this? Is it just angry britbongs?

I love ralph bakshi films, Wizards and Fire and Ice are my favourite by him. Others like Fritz the Cat, but Fire and Ice and Wizards have a lovely fantasy feel.

Beowulf is god tier.

Eternal Anglo

I really liked the female cop in it

>OP was a stupid parody about Gaddafi

>There are people in this world who don't like Sky Captain
Why?

I mean I'm assuming you're only putting that poster there because you know people who hated it. Did they give any reason?

Funnily enough that was the point of the movie. He even outright says "every path is the right path"

At least it set out what it wanted to accomplish: pretense.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQmwsTu-vN4&index=6&list=PLAHjFR6-vI1yjWJJAXtmI7ibGmZ7K0r6W

typical Hollywood flcik

>that tops the original

What are you talking about, Bruno was shit.

same for me but last one was underrated

oh, the 3rd one is a fun romp, I enjoyed it

I liked these alot

kys

Yea these were pretty good.

Brother...

>disguise the limit
genius

absolute garbo

zoukes killed every scene he was in (in a good way). other than him, I can only remember laughing when sacha yelled that he killed bill Cosby and in the restaurant when he had a flashback of the steak.

that kid was fucking cancer
>MAGIC TICKET MY ASS MCBAIN

I loved this movie.