Whats it like having a sister /b?

whats it like having a sister /b?

bonus points for answers with a pic of your sister

whats the relationship difference like between having a brother and having a sister?

sister thread, no faggot edition

who is the girl and why is their a bow shopped over her tits?

what?

Have 6 sisters Only boy
All different None Act the same

what is it like? do you fancy any of them?

2 sisters, one older and one younger
prepare for being looked at as a piece of shit because you're not a woman
do not recommend

>no faggot edition
>posts a pic with cringeworthy shoop for a censor
>is a colossal faggot

kek

you posted tom cruise

now whos the faggot, faggot?

who is the girl and why is there a bow shopped over her tits?

wha?t

my sister and i were pretty close, hung out all the time when friends didnt

nothing sexual occured between us although i think there was tension, she would talk to me while i changed. i purposely had my cock sticking out of my boxers once and saw her looking, never acted on it though.

i got curious once and went through her phone and saw a bunch of nudes she sent to her bf, had the best cum of my life from seeing that. got interested in seeing her nice ass after that, wish i could have tried stuff with her when we were teens

bump for sexual stories and pics of sisters

bump for sister pics

w?aht

wh?at

>Youre a faggot
>Tom cruise is a faggot
>Tom cruise is giving you his approval
I dont see anything contradictory here

what did he mean by this?

Most Moved out Only little sisters left
No

huh?

>whats it like having a sister
Like having a brother but they get tits at some point. Anyone banging on about sexual tension or pretending they actually fucked their sister is a retard only child who spent too much time reading asstr

why

oh, i got you now. i dont know.

why did you only answer one part of a two part question and which part of that question were you answering?

The answer answers both questions

Kids in HS constantly tell you how hot your sister is.

Have a younger sister.
>im 23
>she is 21
>she was a cheerleader
> i played sports
>i helped her think through a lot of perspective questions she had about life
> pretty cool chick, been with the same dude for 7 years
>does xanax, vyvance, adderrall, LSD, Mushies, NBOME family, coke, and weed with me
>doesnt go clubbing
>no kids

Oldest Found out she wasn't pregnant and didn't need to leech Off us anymore
Second oldest Moved in with mom
Third oldest Got kicked out of the house because my mom had enough of her

Now only my 3 Younger sisters live with me

Pic related.
We get along pretty good.

!

?

Well it's NOT like that picture.My sister was first born, she's almost 2 years older than I. She beat me up daily until I was big enough to POP her one that finally hurt which means I was 12 she was 14. She constantly talks down to me and over me still today (I'm middle aged) she claims she loves me while most of the time she bags on me when I'm not around. Her and mom have done their absolute BEST to make sure they keep me from getting laid every chance they could. Any girls called for me they tell them not to call back, sis emasculated me in front of any hottie I was talking to. I wasn't ever allowed to hit on her friends yet she slept with nearly all of mine. It's taken any of my own willpower and fortitude to become un-pussyfied but it's still an uphill battle. Any woman I've fucked I did it ON MY OWN, No one has EVER set me up, been my wingman, stepped aside for me and I have to not care about being cock-blocked otherwise I would've an hero'd long ago. My sis is two faced, I suppose if I really needed her she'd be there but she'd tell everyone who'd listen that I was weak and she saved me. She has the attention span of a hummingbird, has had her career GIVEN to her with no real effort. She has a pussy so she's been a total whore since she was 12. Yep this is my family. Incest? go FUCk yourself.

goddamn i would try to fuck her if i were you

HE SAID WHO IS THIS GIRL AND WHY IS THERE A BOW SHOPPED OVER HER TITS.

what size are here tits mate

Haha, I love her, but I have never even once thought a sexual thought about her. Mostly because she would come to me when she felt uncomfortable because of a guy and I stepped in as big brother to help her out. That fostered a protective side and she never really dressed too slutty and shit growing up.

Pretty small, would say b cup.

you dont find her attracted at all? maybe looking through her phone and finding nudes would change your mind

how old is she? post more, tit related

These are my two oldest sisters. We always had a good relationship and they mothered me more than anything. They still lived at home when I got to middle school...which at that point I started noticing more than I had before....I have 2 younger sisters as well, but most of my sexual thoughts about my sisters are directed towards my older ones.

They were pretty awesome though. I can still hang out with them and end up talking all night and it's not awkward or weird to find them or us sitting snuggled up together. I've wondered what would happen if my hands wandered at all.

post the younger sisters?

sarah is a fat stephanie mcmahon

She is 21. She did a lot of pageant stuff.

I know she is attractive, but I have never felt attraction to her. I have a small family and don't want to lose any of them for no reason.

shes fucking perfect user

See
Basically an extremely solid GF. Still with her highschool sweetheart. Is agnostic as fuck, not at all ditzy and shit.

any bikini pics of her? doesn't hurt to fap to her at least

If your sister used to be your brother, its kinda weird.

why have you not fapped to her

I am the oldest and I have 4 younger sisters. It is exactly like the opposite of your pic OP.

The best part is when they become teens they start cooking and baking so there is always food around.

They use all the hot water in the shower.

Actually smell bad. We are genetically disgusted by people who are closely related to you so theres that.

next to youngest with my oldest sis.

Younger sisters

Nope, sorry user. She doesnt have any posted to social media. Here is one you might like though.

I have never had trouble finding sex user lol and my brotherly love trumps my libido on this one

the one on the left

post her tits

This is as close as I have friend

none of your sisters have tits

fapping. is it ok if i rape her user?

she is so cute

oh come on user, you must have fapped over her

I know. That's always been a downer.

It was hard being a tit guy in a great legs/ass family.