Average Wage in Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

I check this map quite often and I noticed that some have just changed but they looks like it's bullshit, Romania is now 506€ and Hungary is over 600€.

Can you confirm this for your country?
About Romania I don't really think so...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIx2xvdwIIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw we wuz 1000 in 2012

most people work for less
but IT guys get 5 to 10x more so it cucks up the statistic

Same here, IT guys start with at least 500€, which goes to 700€ in 6 months and they expect at least 900€ after the first year. Meanwhile, most other jobs cap at 600-650, and that's for cities like Sibiu, Braşov, Iaşi, Cluj. The rest cap at 450€.

is this monthly?

yes

Average I don't know. But the modal income is € 2.816 per month (plus a months salary as vacation money).

OP's map is after taxes.

But there aren't enough people in IT to influence so much statistics, considering that the numbers aren't fake...

Sad.

And take into account that the countries with the highest wages have a lot more services, like good free healthcare and college, free kindergarden, etc.

indeed IT guys are not that many, but like I said they sometimes make 5-10x what the average man does...I'd say without them the average net salary in Bulgaria would be around 300 eur.

According to the official government statistic, the average wage is 500 euros, but im sure that most of the people in bumfuck small towns work for like 300 euros

Politicians here lie using the average salary here too, sayjng oh wow look it's 500€ we're doing well when the median salary range is 350€.

Not to mention that purchasing power shows that our poorest haven't improved in the last 20 years at all. A minimum salary family in 1997 has the same purchasing power as a min sal one in 2017. The middle classes got better, but the manority of our people work for min sal. Progress is an illusion.

>be wagecuck

Majority*

Yeah, literally the same situation.
Middle clasd is improving, lowest classes/pensioners still are on survivore mode.
Not to mention that everything is centralized as fuck, if you dont live in Sofia or several other big cities like Plovdiv or Varna, you will at best work as a clerk whole your life for 350-400 euros

I think it's the same for almost every country in Eastern Europe.

I am a student and get 700 euro for free every month in Germany. That is more than what you get for working 40h a week

i get 560€ for free + student loan. and after i'm done with Uni, i only have to pay 70% back of that loan

man yure guys down there are poor
lmao

Centralization is also a huge problem here. The cities that were unimportant in the past are still useless, whole some that were important stopped being so due to deindustrialization. In the south you only have Bucharest and Constanta. In the east it's only Iasi, while in Transylvania/Banat not even all of the 7 majn cities remained relevant. A really sad reality.

>literally Poortugal

For actual Greeks it might be abit more id say. Here the 90% of immigrants work for less than 1000 euro per month tho.

you have crimea now

Western sanction hurt your economy so badly ? I have hard time to believe that the gypsies earn more money than the average Russian. Balkan countries cook up their statistics to not appear as bad as they really are. If Romanian and Bulgarian averages were near that amount they wouldn't come here to do shitty jobs for almost the same money.

Nah it's oil prices. They fucked us up.

ESTONIA STRONG

bravo

oil prices
>mfw america control saudis
FUCK AMERICA

Worth it

>430

Only 3 years ago that was more than 1000.

I know dat feel. Can't even upgrade my PC since 2013

>tfw not born in Germany
In addition to having significantly lower salaries, we also pay more for lower quality goods from Kraut supermarkets. Funny how that works.

>I started to work just when all had fucked up
>Now I earn 1.5k a month
>It could have been 3k and could have worked remotely white traveled the world

While traveling the world*
Oops

Is this per person or a family? If its for 1 person I make like 200 less than the average

What do when your country gets 3 times poorer and sanctioned by the rest of the world within just a couple of years?

Or is this the median income before taxes?

We are fucked by central bank too

They are holding our curreny at 27czk/eur while it should be 24. So they are printing czk like crazy anb buying dollars ane euros

They have now more than 100 bilion euros as reserve

Fucking banksters...they shiuld give as that money

Thats 10k € for each czech

Per capita, I guess.

You start rebuilding the communist utopia.

Lidl sells the same stuff here and in Germany

>Ukraine

just start fucking ukrainian girls and hope your kids will become europoors)))

If only there was a way for you to come and live in Germany

>the communist utopia.

Which one exactly?
The mass purges and famine of the 20s? The famine and great terror of the 30s? War and poverty of the 40s-50? Or poverty and basic goods shortages of the 60s-80s?

average wage should be compared to average costs of living

Like that meat with salmonela from poland?

>tfw 24 and only just below average, plus live in the countryside
moneybags

fuck you

Fucking western europe is sucking money from eastern europe

Nice union guys

get the fuck out from my city

watcha gonna do about it, czech boy?

purchasing power is there for a reason and its pretty obvious from it every area apart from capitals are piss poor east of germany

Where?

I have never been to your city or your country in general, stop bullying me.

In an utopian commie state those numbers would be true. But if they take into account all the rich people it's pretty shitty. For example, Spain. No, people do not have those wages. A minority have a lot of more. People accept being slaves to have a temporal job of 700€ or less.
Andorra, no, people do not earn that there. 99% of the people are rural folk ffs.

Investing in germany and suck you thru dividents ;)

Its true. 10 bilion€ goes to west from czechia every year thru dividents

They should pay our workers way more

Only skoda is quite decent

you can't simply compare the average wage without considering the average cost of living plus free public services and welfare
we are talking about different states and different economies, it's not the same state, the same economy offering the same services to its citizens and having different wages in different regions
don't fooled into thinking that the EU is one state, not even economically speaking

But 3k and 400 is a pretty big difference anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=uIx2xvdwIIo

Average wage mean nothing. Sure there is an improvement, but it's not even sure that it's evenly distributed.

I swear we are a walking meme. At least it's one of the most peaceful places in the world. And since I don't live south I can actually avoid moors and their favourite pets - Blacks and gypsies .

Thats even worse. Geramy is cheaper and better quality, better infrastructure and healthcare

We are literally slav(es)

Yeah but you can get a place to live and enough to eat. With 400€ in France, you can't even pay for a rent.

you can, thou
food prices are not much different
and if you want to buy some technology/car/property/holiday/health-related stuff - well, then this matters a lot...

you are not slaves, you are our fellow holy romans

But after all expanses in France you still have 1.5k while in eastern europe you have 100

>400€
this what you would pay to rent a small flat in spb and average wage here is like 600€ after taxes

Is this some psychology game how to keep slav(es) happy??

The problem is that this isn't PPP adjusted at all.

Poland artificially devalues its currency, so they earn less € but can buy much more with it.

Only the bus drivers earn 3k here... Half of the population works for papastat and makes 7k+.

> I'm pay overpriced rent for a commieblock in the most depressed city in the world and feel proud.

you are doing much better than other slavs to be honest
just don't throw people out of the window again pls

>With 400€ in France, you can't even pay for a rent.

Neither you can do that in Russia.

we should be closer to germany, matched or slightly higher. it seems accurate despite that.

>[Germany] is cheaper
no. I've been in your country and I could literally live in a nice three stars hotel with breakfast included for something like 450 € /mo
in Milan for 450 € /mo you can live in some shitty 20 m2 apartment shared with 20 refugees
unless you want to live in the mala strana or some other historical centre of praha your cost of living is not comparable at all, only tourist areas have prices on par with germoney

this, pretty much

I'm not saying that we are all equal, just that the average wage per se is not a good indicator. Sure the Eastern Bloc is way behind the Western Bloc. I don't think the things will remain like this for another decade. I don't know about Bulgaria, but Czechia is having an incredible roaring economy, just think were it started in the '90s and where is now
Also, for IT jobs the Eastern Bloc is advantaged, because the infrastructure is newer and the wages for the multinationals are cheaper; and IT jobs are pretty much the future

>€169 • 12 = €2000

WEW

It is always the same with Spain, we are not at the level of the rest of Western Europe but we are much better than Eastern Europe and Portugal.

>and feel proud
i don't though.
if an ordinary person here feels proud about living here he is probably mentally ill

You can rent a 1-room flat for less than 150$ in province.

Your data are from 2014 while germans from summer 2016

We haven't even gotten back to 2008 levels.
Maybe this year though, if we ignore inflation.

>in province
and an average wage 'in province' is also lower than average for russia

Yeah life Russia is generally shit
But I don't see a point to complain about this.

that's fair then

Not anymore...rents are rising very fast

For 450€ you can have nice studio at max

And it will be much worse...there is a prediction that in 15 years prague will have 300k new people

Thanks to heven to my grandma for my apparment or otherwise I would be fucked

Average wage in prague is1300€ while 1sqare meter cost 3000 €

I don't want to live in Krautland, though, I hate Krauts too much for that.

why do you hate us, user?

What would solve this centralization? Is the problem corruption?

cose history and politics is savage XD

You smell bad.

i am sorry
how can i smell better?

Not him but germans are very arrogant

I am sorry about that
I will try to be more humble in future

all our soap reserves are used up.
we need a new holocaust