I think i'm an idiot

ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=goDd02TTxBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you actually an idiot?

Why

Probably because you made a mistake

And you're right only idiots make mistakes. Nobody successful has ever fucked up once.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I'm not sure if i'm an idiot. I can't keep a stance on anything and constantly question my beliefs/morals. Are these things that should be simple and black/white? I just feel so insanely torn sometimes between everything. What is right and what is wrong is confusing to me.

I've made many mistakes. I don't think that's why i am an idiot. Everyone makes them.

It's ok OP. Idiots are too dumb too realize their mistake so you're already on the road to recovery.

any other questions? I won't deny i just want attention. it would be cool to have some peeps to talk to. Help a dummy out

thanks pal

What's your ip address?

Welp, someone's hittin puberty.

There are times in life where you'll start to question why you're here and why this planet was fabricated and that's normal, everyone has had these thoughts and it doesn't make you an moron or an idiot or whatever.

Is there any other reasons as to why you feel this way?

I don't wanna tell you where I pee. RAPE

Do you like that album?

Atom Heart Mother- Great Album

Will you answer this question?

Do you like drinking milk?

Here, this should calm you down nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=goDd02TTxBA

The sad part is i'm 20. I've been in a drug-induced haze for the past 4 years because i chose to use weed irresponsibly. I quit for my own good a few weeks ago, and ever since the i've been thinking about what i identify as and what i believe. I seemed to just go with the flow and identify with the left on most issues because it's easier and required almost no effort other than whining about the right being heartless and unintelligent. I'm just seeing things clearly now and i'm very confused by my sudden change in heart. It's a pivotal moment in my life and i don't know who to talk to, as most of my friends and relatives have strong beliefs that they'll just try to force on me..

Yes i love floyd.

woah this is chill. Super atmospheric.

I have an unhealthy desire for milk, honestly. I try to drink low fat milk because i love it so much. If i drank whole milk constantly i would probably die lol

ikr

Just remember this dude, everyone is the same, I don't know if you've already realized this or not but everyone has their own goals, their own obstacles in life and when you're in a shitty spot in life you feel like other people judge you because of your appearance, intelligence, etc. Like I said, everyone goes through it and it's okay, you need to find someone who is either like you or understands you and share your feelings/thoughts with them so that you can better understand yourself and the world around you, I hope you have a good life man.

Milk sucks
Drink a real man's drink
Pic Related

>Are these things that should be simple and black/white
I don't think many things are as black and white as people would like them to be.

It may look this way due to the clash between two opposite stances being so often extremely hostile and heated, but I don't think anything is actually as straightforward, in reality, as the two opposite sides would like you to believe.

>What is right and what is wrong is confusing to me.
There's no such thing. Morality doesn't come in a box with a daily dose that you take in order to make rational decisions. What you see as wrong, regardless of how certain you are, could probably be defended as right by other people, even if you believe it's unjustified, the same could go the other way around.

If anything, thinking for yourself, and not buying into the bullshit everyone wants to spew around whenever they get the chance, is far more entertaining than just repeating whatever someone else wants you to believe.

Then, again, I have a very skeptical bias, and I believe just about everything can be debated, disproven, or questioned, even absolute "truths" and the holiest of all cows, when it comes to human behavior.