Other urls found in this thread:

lets.rabb.it/886j/YrDx2jDs9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you spend all 9 days on Sup Forums?

vzi oi3joi jseio ji3rj lkzsnekn fzesf?

why you drunk? I'm crossfaded right now

ever experienced alcohol withdrawal?

Sup Forums and funnyjunk. Been on the computer for days

are you afraid the accumulated hangover will kill you?

I'm drunk because life sucks and I hate you

how long have you been drunk for?

Yes. Got thrown into jail once and the withdrawal was killer.

you're an alcoholic.

Why don't you get a better drug?

and you're a faggot. it is what it is though, right?

Alcohol is my favorite. Better than any other drug to me. Has also cost me a lot.

obviously youre not drunk enough. youre not comatose faggot

I usually drink until I pass out, wake up, drink water for like an hour, then continue the cycle. I think today will be the end of my binge.

Just ended a two week binge today. The withdrawal is hell. May have to have a few beers to take the edge off and just sleep.

You consciousness was injected into that body 24 years ago to witness the birth of our technology. Wake up, now.

I hate you too but I don't have you. I like you. but I also hate you. :)

Thanks user. I actually needed to hear that. My binge ends after this pint.
A friend of my called me just now from a program that I was in for a year. Basically 1 step up from jail. Fully locked down, but instead of guards there are nurses. Reminded me to fix myself up and stop drinking. If her calling me while this thread was open isnt a sign then I don't know what is.

Alcoholics have a genetic predisposition to alcohol addiction. Your brain has a deficiency of signal-substances that only alcohol can substitute. When you come down from a binge you have an even larger deficiency, since your body and mind has been depleted. You're probably gonna be an alcoholic for the rest of your life buddy.

>OP thinks 9 days is something
fucking kys faggot

Exhange "signal-substance" with neurotransmitter, my english isn't 10/10 when it comes to this stuff

When is your Liver transplant surgery scheduled

Drank myself stupid everyday for 3 years before I got locked up.
On probation now so I can't drink.
Know the binge needs to stop.
Have 3 years hanging over my head
if i violate then I go to prison for a while

Why Is a drinking always a problem for you? I assume you are american, i mean comeone it's about how and why you get drunk not just getting drunk

why do you like alcohol so much? i ask as someone who only drinks with friends, to relieve the tension that arises if i refuse to drink. honestly i've never been to impressed by the stuff.

Why does anyone love their drug of choice? Why do people consume drugs into the gate of oblivion?
Why does my heart feel cold and my life no longer matters?
Questions that I don't know the answer to.

Ohhh fuck here's hoping you don't die if you decide to stop cold turkey for the next week.

google neurotransmitters and alcohol addiction. I'm sorry buddy but this was your destiny since birth. some people are just dealt a bad hand

Ativan, fag.

Ive been drunk for over 9 years you fucking nancyboi

Wow. Do smokers smoke?

Can't take any nonprescription drugs while on probation. If they prescribed me ativan for alcohol withdrawal then my probation would know I drank. I'll just take a bottle full of unisom and sleep for a few days.

გაუმარჯოს

Are you retarded? I started drinking at 13 and habitually at 15 when my brother was old enough to by me alcohol and then started drinking myself fucking stupid when I was 18 and old enough to buy it myself and I managed to quit.

All OP needs is that spark. That one single moment when he realises that it's not worth doing this to himself. And I don't mean that fake I'm not gonna drink anymore shit. I mean the real deal and it could happen anytime. It took me years but I knew it was real when I thought it, my body and mind just had enough and said no. After that I never took a second look at alcohol.

Ever been to AA? You're just a sober alcoholic. This disease causes you to think differently than other people. I guess you can say that you're automatically an asshole. But those were encouraging words. Keep up the good work faggot

Quints aren't really that big of a deal, you pathetic newfag.

Never been to AA. In all honesty I thought it was all bullshit. But when I look at it now I can see how it can help people.

What you been drinking mayne?

Beer?

By "drunk for nine days", does that mean you are waking up and drinking alcohol in the morning lol?

No mornings for me.
>drink
>pass out for a few hours
>Drink More
>Pass out for a few hours
>Been wearing the same clothes for days
I drink cheap vodka. Expensive liquor is for socializing. Wouldn't waste the money on good booze. all the same to me.
>Once bought a bottle of patron
>$60 for a fifth
>Killed it in one day
>never again
Beer doesnt get me drunk. I can seriously drink beer all day long. Kill a 30 pack in half a day and only feel a mild buzz.

Have you hit rock bottom yet?

Almost the same exact shit. Been wearing the same shit for two weeks, no shower, etc

you really dont wanna die a slow horrible alcoholic related death buddy. Get some help while you still can

Why are you doing this?

I hit rock bottom when I did 19 months locked up.
Lost my loved woman and my child
Start fucking with gangsters in Los Angeles just to see if the pussies would shoot me
Have a death wish
Can't get a job because of a felony due to alcohol
Angry all the time
Heart is cold
Yeah i'd say ive hit rock bottom
Still drink

gud lets.rabb.it/886j/YrDx2jDs9A

You probably reek of alcohol wherever you go. If you are trying to hide it, there's no point. Everyone knows you're an alcoholic when they walk by you. They are judging you, and at the same time they are thinking "My shitty days are bad, but at least I'm not this loser who gets drunk and goes to Kmart."

>Everyone knows you're an alcoholic when they walk by you. They are judging you
This thinking, thought sometimes true, often serves to make things worse.

I may smell of alcohol but my looks prove otherwise.
Can somehow hold my character and not slurr my words even when I'm blackout drunk
Wear nice clothes and face is well groomed
I blend in nicely
But on the inside I am a 21 year old alcoholic with a violent criminal record that lurks on Sup Forums.
Life is complete shit
I'm a complete alpha.
Know how to manipulate most people
Look for death when I'm drunk
>I forgot where I was going with this

Whiskey, tequila or vodka?

Some of the best software out there was written with a few drinks inside the developer. Look up the "Balmer Curve" on XKCD.

Quitting at this point might require you get medically detoxed. I remember when I used to drink, I'd go on long benders and would be withdrawing so hard that I'd just have to go to the hospital to detox, or risk having a seizure. Alcohol is one hell of a drug. 2 years sober now.

>I am a 21 year old alcoholic
I would kill to be you. I'm a decade in on that ride.

>medically detoxed
No, just don't go cold turkey.

You seriously think your life is over at 21? You are still basically a kid. You can turn your life around you just need to start by slowing way the fuck down on the drinking and do some thinking for once. Because as it is now alcohol isn't doing you any favors right now.

You don't want to be like me and be almost thirty before you realise that you should have turned your life around sooner.

I tried "cutting down" on alcohol. It's damn near impossible for an alcoholic to just cut back. My brain is wired to want more and more once I started. Medical detox and being completely sober is really the only way for an alcoholic, like myself, to stop.

who dis, 502 fag?

Bullshit. I've quit a dozen times, and at my worst I'm drinking a liter of 80 proof a day. Sometimes it lasts a week, sometimes months.
I agree that it's sometimes uncontrollable, but one day at a time is the way to think about it.

So am I. Started drinking when I was 11.

should I drink?

Nope, not me.

yes

Everyone's different. Any alcoholic I've talked to in and out of AA has told me that they can't stop drinking because they are powerless over it. It's the nature of alcoholic. Sounds to me like you have power over it, which is a great gift for you. For me, I was completely and utterly dependent on the shit and life was miserable without it. There's no right or wrong here though, so it's not like there's an argument to be had. Everyone has their own experience.

Dubs means you should dirnk

Kk

>Started drinking when I was 11
This isn't a competition, but if you were drinking pints of whiskey at 11, you win.

Take a break so you don't have to go to the hospital OP. Find something else to do....

Have you ever spent 11 days drunk?

Didn't you already violate that then? What were the 3 years for? No one gets locked up that long just for being a drunk.

You sound a lot more reasonable than many AA types. I'm not saying I have power over it. Sometimes if I give it an inch, it takes a mile. I just said that a medical detox isn't necessary for everyone.

OP, I was a year in pretty severe alcoholism until this New Years, as in I drank a fifth of rum every day for a year. I started to realize that I needed to stop when the fifth a day no longer got me drunk, or buzzed for that matter. FYI, I'm 5'2 and 115 lbs.

I stopped around New Years when I started tripping DXM instead. I did that for a good month every day until I couldn't trip anymore. But after that binge, I didn't feel like drinking again. I haven't drank in excess in almost a month now. I can actually feel something from a few drinks again.

I know it's really bizarre advice, but try DXM to quit drinking.

People do stupid, embarrassing, and violent shit when they drink user. Trust me I was a professional at that.

Sometimes I feel alone and my only companions seem to be electronics. Ive really been thinking that maybe they in fact think. Do you think they think?

this, haven't gone an hour without a drink (sleep excluded obviously) in 4 years. dr said to stop but my liver and stomach is fine so far.

Assume he meant violate his probation. Which is a crime and would put him back in jail.

I get drug tested.
Got locked up for assault, battery, and great bodily injury.
Punched a person maybe 8 times and they got fucked up pretty bad. Now I'm a violent felon that cant get a job, hold any relationships, and have 5k$ in fines to pay to court. Had to take dui classes and pay out my ass for it. gotta pay probation and restitution. Gotta give money to babymomma. I have no money

He drank heavily for 3 years, after which he got locked up for an unspecified amount of time. The three years hang over his head because of the damage he did to his personal and professional life in that time

Has it been worth it?

I have a bottle of it. I'll give it a try. Thanks user.

Yea lots of AAs are snobs/act like life is a fucking fairytale and are happy all the time. Others are realists, like myself. Life without alcohol is just basic life. Great. It's better than throwing up every morning until I can finally get a cup of vodka down to feel normal. Also having a fully functional liver is cool. I hear you though mate, medical detox may not always be necessary, but alcohol withdrawal can be deadly (unlike opiate withdrawal), so if he's physically dependent, going to the hospital might be necessary unless he can wean off (which is tough for an alcoholic)

>no longer got me drunk
This was a sign for me as well user.
>try DXM to quit drinking
I have been tempted to try something...
Have heard people have had results from acid, mushrooms, ibogaine...

Please do it.

>Punched a person maybe 8 times
What did they do to you?

Source on that?

No you dipshit. Wish I had nevver touched a drop of alcohol in my life.
When I was young my dad told me that there will only be two causes for problems in your life. That's women and alcohol.
Bitch of a babymomma fuckes me during court.
Too sexually attracted to her so I continue fucking. She has been the root of my problems as well as alcohol. She fucks me in real life, and i fuck her in bed. turns me on having sex with someone i hate.

I drank daily for a long time toward the end of and just after college, and it was creeping earlier and earlier into my day. I stopped because of waking up every night with acid in my throat because of fucking GERD. I can hardly drink whisky now, yet it is something I really enjoy. I miss my nightly whisky, but still have it sometimes anyway. Part of being a man is dealing with the complexities of the things we enjoy also carrying a price

Just give it a try. If your alcoholism is really that bad, DXM will be small pennies on your pocket in comparison, will get you fucked up, will ease your withdrawal symptoms, and will eliminate the desire to drink.

Well let's hope you really love your kid then.

Take a few xanax with your next drink. That will help you to not want another one.

How is 8th grade going?

Here's the honest truth.

Yes, you have completely fucked your chances at getting any regular well-paying work. You are going to get passed over by any agency that compares your resume to a non-criminal's resume. You would get incredibly lucky if you were even able to obtain an interview for a white collar job without some miracle networking to help. You are truly at the bottom of the barrel on paper as far as society is concerned. After all, why hire you when they have 3 or 4 other candidates that did their due diligence and abided all law? It's an easy choice for them.

With that said, you aren't completely fucked. Most white collar jobs are going to flat-out reject you the second you answer that application question about your criminal history, but meritocratic and blue-collar jobs don't give two shits normally.

You need hard skills. You need to show that you can do something that is highly-desired and prove it concretely. Know how to build a porch? Know how to install windows? Know how to excavate land and make alterations to driveways? Become a residential and/or commercial contractor. Same goes with plumbing, HVAC, etc. Contractors get paid good fucking money, and many times they work for themselves. It's definitely hard work, but again, you've fucked up bad enough that you're not in the best situation to choose what career you want. Some are off limits now.

How about becoming a programmer? Or web developer? Or some kind of computer tech? The tech world is incredibly merit-based. No one gives a shit what your education is as long as you can build modern web apps using a MERN stack. No one gives a shit about your past unless you can prove with your Security+ and CISSP certifications that you can properly put together a secured network and protect a company's assets. Again, hard skills.

You need to be able to do shit that most people can't do or won't do. That's the position you've put yourself in. White-collar jobs will come after the experience

How do you smell?

Was angry and psychotic. Taken into hospital because of broken ribs from crashing into a tree. Cops surrounded me. Had a cigarette but no lighter. everyhthing flew from my pockets in the crash.
Just wanted a fucking cigarette before i went to jail.
Bitch of a nurse starts making fun of my and antagonizing me
I was super drunk.
Start insulting her
she says it will take more than words to get to her
swumg at her, but mid swing I held back and only tapped. Knew that I fucked up
>In for a nickle in for a dime, right?
Beat the bitch then surrendered to the security guards
They zip tied me to a bench, choked me unconscious, and spit on me
Have to go to jail with broken ribs and am forced to fight while injured.
Fuck my life.

Woke up in a hosptial the last time i tried that.

>But on the inside I am a 21 year old alcoholic with a violent criminal record that lurks on Sup Forums.
>Life is complete shit
>I'm a complete alpha.

Is this you looking for death, Edgelord Faggothands?

This is either a terrible idea or just a really cruel person, OP.

Very informative.
Was going to school for HVAC but dropped out
Very interesting
Still have the text book.
Dont need a certificate from trade school as long as I study hard and pass an EPA test. Yes, I'm fucked, but I guess ill manage