ITT: Proud Americans

ITT: Proud Americans

Poor eurofags are still stuck under their globalist regimes

This picture was taken in the US before the terrible EPA. I remember this. This is what you dipshits voted for. This wasn't one event. This lasted years.

As I choke to death on smog, I will go with a smile on my face knowing that the guy I voted for managed to piss off at least one dickless faggot on Sup Forums.

>their globalist regimes
your mom's basement is quite the bubble, OP.

>at least one dickless faggot on Sup Forums.
Trump pissed you off?

>I know you are, but what am I?

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

Just using your own words against you. Now go back to eating dirt with a spoon, user.

Wow those are cool cars
Trump will bring them back

>Just using your own words against you

In a way that tipped us off that you're under 18. Why are you still posting?

Aww did the twumpfag get his feefees hurt again by the big bad wiberuls
dickless

You're still posting.

Look, you got caught with your own dick in your mouth, trumpfag. I'm sorry this brings the nazi in you to the surface.

I want Trump to sign a pardon or if possible a reduction of sentence for that racist couple that ruined that kid's birthday party by just being racist. 35 years or whatever is fucking ridiculous for what they did.

Proud globalist here

Trump is the last gasp of of dying demographic and an outmoded worldview. Yeah, you retards will do some damage before he's out of office, but you already lost the game.

America - where the billionaires are globalists until they get in to office!

>by just being racist
>fucking ridiculous for what they did
>gang of angry armed people
>drove around town armed and threatening people
>pointing loaded weapons at people, including children
>death threats
>terrorist threats
>model fucking American citizens

>globalist regimes

All they did was wave a shotgun at some kids, it's not like threatening to shoot kids is wrong or anything.

People have actually murdered with much less punishment. People have raped. Literally nothing you said isn't something that wasn't completely normal American behavior like 50-100 years ago. The most I would be willing to see is 5 years jail time and they definitely deserved 1-5 years. But what they got is fucking ridiculous.

You can credit that to multiple charges/convictions and increasingly stiff mandatory sentences.

You can credit white people complaining to white privilege. If races were reversed, you'd be rounding up a lynch mob to stop "white genocide."