Drugs expand your mind!

>Drugs expand your mind!
>The US government is fascist/full of nazis!
>Oswald didn't kill JFK, M-MUH GRASSY KNOLL!
>Has literally said "WAKE UP AMERICA"
>"LOL GOATBOY"

Bill Hicks: The Edgy Teenager of the Internet, But For Comedy

Fuck OP, you really stumbled on some groundbreaking shit with this one.
I don't know where I'd be if I wasn't privy to your threads, and I mean as a human being.

Next you'll be telling me that Kevin Smith isn't that great of a director!

OP confirmed for 19 year old who recently got shat on for liking Hicks and is desperately trying to save face

>Hey everyone its this fucking thread again.

And in other news from people who died over twenty year ago...

Again with this thread? I'm sorry you keep getting ignored, but you need some new material.

In all seriousness though, when the fuck is Tool dropping the new album?

>I love Bill Hicks
>Everyone else loves him too?
>What the fuck?
>I hate Bill Hicks now!

He still doesn't annoy me as much as Carlin.

Being contrarian and forcing yourself to like popular things you used to enjoy won't make you "cool". It won't get you more friends. Girls won't like you. It won't impress Sup Forums's other man-children. You'll still, unfortunately, be you.
Sorry.

>You'll still, unfortunately, be you
And to think I was considering giving therapy another try.

this.

I love Hicks, but I will never understand why you people like Carlin HE IS REDDIT IN PERSON

>DUDE ALL CORPORATIONS ARE EVIL EXCEPT TOBACCO COMPANIES

>mfw knew Bill Hicks was a hack even when I listened to his stuff for the first time as a teenager

I think there's probably a lot of crossover between the two fanbases. They're both cringey manbabies with microphones, but hey, someone had to do it. No one even has the balls to be the annoying cringey manbaby with a microphone nowadays.

Yeah, but I find them very different. Carlin is so morally superior that makes me mad. Like she knows better than you and shit. Hicks was nuts, and you could find some truth in his crazyness, but it's a different tone

Yeah, a bit different in tone for sure. Hicks didn't try so hard to be an asshole, he just naturally is. Carlin tries way too hard.

I feel like Joe Rogan comes close as a contemporary fuckwit, but he's enough of a lovable goofball that I don't hate him.

I never even liked Bill Hicks as a teenager, the fact he'd stop trying to be funny and just go on rants about politics just annoyed the hell out of me. A good comedian knows how to meld the two together, he didn't.

>Joe Rogan
never saw him, I'll give it a try

Lol

He's not really a comedian, just a crazy guy with some media platforms who's been around for a few years now. He shills pills made from psychedelic shroom extracts and kettelbells like no ones business.

Ricky Grevias fan detected.

wow you really don't like the visionary Bill Hicks, do you op?

kek like who ??????

no one has the balls to talk about the presidents head being kicked down the road like a soccer ball

Not anymore at least. Even back then he had to have been on multiple watch lists though.

>saving face while being anonymous

???

How preposterous, that belt isn't holding up a thing!

Kelly Devine?

looks like that tranny that was on dr phil

>psychedelic shroom extracts
Cordyceps aren't psychedelic in any way

gotta carry those bottlecaps somehow

I suppose they wouldn't be if he was legally selling them, I guess I just made the assumption mainly from the name being ShroomTech and Joe Rogan being Joe Rogan

Hey OP have you heard about this new series called Friends, it's like totally new and radical. It's hysterical too. Bill Hicks hates it apparently. But don't let that put you off because he's dead now.

How much you want to bet OP is same guy who makes the Trumbo "McCarthy was a cool guy" thread?

>psychedelic shroom extracts
Cordyceps aren't psychedelic in any way

OP sounds about as angry as that guy, but not quite as eloquent.

save us spirit of bill