What would you do with invisibility?

What would you do with invisibility?

Make camrips with ease

Rape.

I would go to bed. Now.

Rape. Just like he did.
>mfw them rape scenes as a kid
So many spooky boners.

Steal a lot of money and abuse a lot of women.

Snuck into the Suicide Squad premier
Pull harmless pranks on people
Steal cheeseburgers from McDonlalds
Secretly Vote Trump

so, just your life now huh

Nope

I dont go to movies
I dont pull pranks on people
I pay for my cheeseburgers
I cant vote Trump

Rape Rhona Mitra

Take pictures of naked celebs and record them having sex. Then leak said pics and recordings on the net. Also, rape.

she would overpower you easily

shitpost

hang out in high school girls locker rooms and fondle myself

I'd do good deeds, like following random people and finding out what they need in their lives, then buying it and secretly leaving it on their doorstep, or sneaking candy for dying children in the hospital, or feeding and clothing homeless people mysteriously in the night. Also, rape.

Ironically I would finally get in shape. Would have to, I'm very clumsy as is

I'd probably kill myself because invisibility doesn't take away my failures and bitterness

I'd sneak into the bedrooms and offices of famous atheists like Richard Dawkins and Stephen Hawking and perform "miracles."

kill sandniggers

Why

kill myself without anyone knows

plant CP in religious leaders places of worship for their followers to see

I would fight crime and be a good person.

Rape and incite a race war.

Steal, steal and more stealing. Hiding in the women's locker room at the nearby university. Stealing.

Become a co-intel operative.

I would have my revenge on Israel.

Kill some cops and blame it on black people

I'm already invisible

your mom

I would kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

>I cant vote Trump
underageb&

rape every single stuck up self-overrated bimbo

Fondle Little girls

It would be interesting to see what they would do, I bet Dawkins wouldn't say a fucking word, would secretly think he had a psychotic episode

whisper shit in people's ears. Sometimes nice things, sometimes weird things. Maybe go into a pastors house and pretend to be satan.

I need money. I would steal money from banks.

Pedo

I would sneak into the cinema showers

rig elections
rip mean farts in the elevators
follow celebs and leaders and shitpost about what they do in private