Would you date/fuck/marry a girl who was completely paralyzed from the waist down?

Would you date/fuck/marry a girl who was completely paralyzed from the waist down?

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/Harold_Of_Sup
lets.rabb.it/886j/YrDx2jDs9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She can't run away if I lock her wheels so yeah sure why not.

Date
The person would he really nice.

interesting you ask, was just thinking about my ex i dated who was paralyzed from the waste down, was a cute asian girl.

shame we broke up, was petty as hell. didnt need to happen.

so yeah i'd date/fuck a girl who was paralyzed.

we never discussed children though. im pretty sure her ovaries worked, she had regular periods. really miss her, sweet girl

nah

i'd rather a normal girl

Did she feel your dick inside her?

Kek

sex was pretty regular, had to move her loppy legs around ever now and then but id say it was just about the same as regular sex with a non-paralyzed woman. she could never really push back against my thrusts was the only thing i noticed

If she could still cum/get pregnant, sure

no, but she felt her dad's

yeah she could feel pleasure in her vagina, only down side i would say is since her legs didnt really develop neither did her ass much, so pretty small ass. super sweet girl, the topic of her cripple never came up much either, pretty normal girl

she could also feel things in her legs/feet aswell, she just could not control them

Is that how she became paralyzed?

Did she go to the bathroom normally, or did you have to change her diapers?

She couldn't run away regardless.

she could do alot of things by herself, normally by just dragging herself with her arms(around the house kinda stuff), no diapers, just regular panties. what she really needed help with was loading/unloading the chair if we ever wanted to go somewhere public.

didnt like that the chair would sometimes scrape the interior of my car sometimes..

Post pics of hotwheels

>Would you date/fuck/marry a girl who was completely paralyzed from the waist down?

She'd be as entitled as any other woman. Nope.

>hotwheels

I've seen that one before. It's the one where user is a bitter heterosexual male misogynist who dies alone.

if she understands me as a human being and we connect sure why not.

I could also ravage her anus and she wouldn't know the difference.

win/win

i love happy endings

rabb.it/Harold_Of_Sup Forums
watching a movie, come check it out

Could she control her flatulence? Always wondered if a para had unrestrained farts. I'd find it both amusing and erotic if she tooted in an uncontrolled fashion.

Date - Yes.
Fuck - Yes.
Marry - Not if she doesn't experience orgasm during sex

This 100%

Ez blowjobs

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't orgasm regardless

it would have been very painful

Hey fuckers. lets.rabb.it/886j/YrDx2jDs9A

Hell yes. It beats having to tie them up so they do not run away when your raping them.

As long as it doesn't interfere with her chores.

sure

Im all for the rape jokes normally, but god damn faggots its been said in tjis thread 10 times all ready. B IS STALE AS FUCK

yeah, wheelchairs are unexpectadly hot for some reason

My girlfriend has a neuromuscular disorder and uses a wheelchair. Shes not paralyzed and can still feel everything but its pretty awesome because unlike your average american slut, disabled girls were not told from birth "all your dreams are precious and, not only CAN happen, WILL happen".

They're told "yup, this is life, deal with it or fuck off". They're adults by the time they're adults.

nice dubs

it may not for other cripples, but her asshole worked fine and she could shit/feel pain in her anus fine, so i assume she could control her farts fine. only thing she couldn't control was her socket joints down, so absolutely no leg movement

Not as stale as a crippled girl's eggs.

Someone who already received a job from one of these girls? Are they stronger?

I've never seen any of them hiring.

roflmao virgin detected

you'll never find a woman who orgasms during sex and you shouldn't give a fuck anyway you stupid cuck

Everyone knows that their arms are stronger.

However, what people don't know is that the skin on their hands tends to be rough and calloused from pushing those wheels all day.

I'm pretty sure that user meant that she could not roll away from him if he locked her wheels (on her implied wheelchair). It was already implied she could not run using her legs, because she obviously cannot use them if she is paralyzed from the waist down and in a wheelchair to begin with.

You know how people "run" from the police in a car? Same concept, just the "running" device is a wheelchair in this instance.

Every single time.

You are either a retarded virgin or a selfish idiot and the worst lay ever if you aren't getting women off during sex.

Fuck yes, date maybe, marry maybe- depends on how self sufficient she is and what she can wheel to the table.

you could fuck as hard as you want and she'd never notice the bleeding :3

>...adults by the time they're adults.
It's sad that this statement makes sense.