This bitch is coming to my school on March 1st to talk about rape culture. What do?

This bitch is coming to my school on March 1st to talk about rape culture. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njsdm2popxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Show her real rape culture

Skip school?

buy her a razor.

Suicide

Ask her if she still advocates being a home wrecker

Kek

Tell her tits or gtfo

Rape her.

Duh.

Ask her why she isn't touring in countries with real rape culture. Heard some of the middle east would like to hear from her.

Rape, then throw the used condom in a petri dish. Develop rape culture in a lab.

Circulate a petition. There are only 2 genders. Demand evidence. Invite a biologist or geneticist.

Punch her in the face while dressed as a woman. And say "you can't hit back because I'm more oppressed than you"

Arrange for a woman to rape you during her presentation, then cry real tears as you proclaim the evils of rape of culture deniers, like her, when she tells you men cannot be raped

Yeah, just ask her intelligent questions like about Islam's rape culture and the left's denial of it, gender wage gap bullshit statistics, etc. Forget just heckling her, see if you can wake some sheep up in the process.

give her the stinky pinky desu

Get a girlfriend now because after her visit the girls at your school will become lesbians.

This, but also try and organize a boycott. Get as many of your friends to skip that day. Make sure they get as many of their friends to do the same. When childish people throw tantrums or spout nonsense and lies like her the best thing to do is ignore them. Behavior like that should not be acknowledged.

Melt like the snowflake you are.

Real talk op; this cunt came to my university last year. Nothing seems to have changed on my campus. I didn't go, and I know of no one who went.

Try trolling it if you want. I just don't know how many cucks and cunts are going to be of the hivemind.

It's a shame you don't have the numbers to prevent getting talked over, course that's me assuming I don't know.

The easiest thing for you to do is to skip school and get as many of your friends as possible to do so. When your principal learns that X amount of people skipped solely because of her, they'll probably at least reconsider ever having her back.

Underappreciated comment

Fart rape

Rape her

In other words find a safe space snowflake.

yeah they'll go back in time and choose not to let her come

mercy kill

Well said!

You should literally ask her "what would it take to slam a cock down your throat"

tell her it's not rape, it's struggle with a snuggle

Who?

Deliver this to her

Keep bringing up Muslims and ask her why she is a white supremacist. If she tries to deny it, just keep telling her she's white. It would work best if you're not white, maybe get a friend or acquaintance to do it.

Also, accuse her of rape. She will undoubtedly listen and believe. If she doesn't remind her to.

ummmmm listen and maybe learn something for once?

Sit down and listen to what she has to say and afterwards have a conversation with her, raising any conflicting opinions you may have.

Only issue is that shit would just vindicate her. Crazies like that don't understand that sort of shit.

Lets say OP manages to get all his buddies and their buddies and their buddies buddies to just not show up to school that day. She'll sperg about how men are actively working to spread rape culture by refusing to sit down and be educated. Your modern chick in any grade/uni level will eat this up and now you'll all be labeled as rape promoters.

Now lets say OP somehow got some women to go with him in on this. You'd probably think that defeats her argument and checkmate and all that, right? Wrong. She'll double down on her sperg that men are actively promoting rape culture by not only refusing to be educated but have also brainwashed those poor women into believe it now those that are left don't be sheeple and listen to my sperg.
Either way you lose this fight.

Tl;dr cut 4/5ths of her brakeline or something.

Do you have her album?

Do you have autism?

Kek to you sir. A hearty kek

ok?

Williamsport broooo

you just ate low quality bait

lol shes into shotacon maybe you should talk about that?

goddamit i did,i realized too late

rape her, duh
what did you expect asking on Sup Forums

Let her talk and ignore it, ya slerg.

Go up and put your weewee in her dick holster

rape her

Meet up with beforehand, make passionate love with him, then show up to the event together with hands clasped and stand in solidarity to let her know you don't need rape, or women, to live a happy life.

ask her if shes ever been raped
she will say no
then say she is like someone who never served in the military giving a speech on veterans issues

She has armpit hair

Not liking a bit of hair. Get the fuck out of here, pedo.

Throw a crab apple at her as she speaks and ask how many genders there are.

I didn't know Sup Forums had feminist

Cuckold

the hair is fine, but she looks unhealthily thin

What does that word mean, now?

Ask her why she doesn't shave her armpits

Are you fuckin kidding me?

rape her

According to google

noun
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
"jokes in literature about elderly cuckolds and misers are rife"

verb
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
"in the novel Humberto cuckolds his employer"

space program

It means I don't like what you said.

full columbine

>(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife

Wouldn't both parties have to be aware of the act in order for it to qualify as cuckoldry? Otherwise, it's just cheating.

y the fuck are u going to boycott her? there are obviously people in your school that agree with ther. and if you have legitimate reasons why she and all of those people should go dance off a cliff and you don't let her come and talk and fucking rip her 28 (?) year old ass apart you are a pussy. there is no way she should be calling herself a fucking sex-educator at her age. what was her fucking major. and why? because she brings her friends on to discuss "their point of view". I feel like tearing my hair out and u have an opportunity to yell at her and people are saying skip school and organize a fucking boycott. I'm going insane.

>I'm going insane

I concur, none of that was remotely coherent.

Back when I was in college (2006), colleges invited award winners, scientists and people who were accomplished in their field.

Now, colleges invite feminists and liberal public speakers to talk about non-existent issues in first world countries.

How times change.

They exclusively invite feminists and liberal public speakers? All colleges?

this should help:
youtube.com/watch?v=njsdm2popxY

Offer her money. Bitches like money!

Kek

So they can ban Milo but not this bitch?

Dont attend. Dont give her any more attention she so desperately craves.

This guy has the same thread.

Record her and upload it to somewhere so we can all hear the bullshit. I would like to hear what kind of crap she is peddling to governments, universities and young people.

> saves the thumbnail and not the real image

Tell her that her 72 genders can't save her from the impending doom that is Donald Trump.

hnnnnggggggg
what an actual woman looks like.

ask her about Islamic rape-culture that normalizes the livestream rape of non-islamist women in sweden

Ask her if she knows Sweden's rape numbers by demographic circa 1996 and prior. Then inform her that despite being at the time only a fraction of the population, they were responsible for 30% of all rapes in the country. That's right if you were raped the probability it was by a Muslim immigrant is 5.5x more likely than if you were a native Swede. This is coming from the BRA mind you.

Now, Sweden has since stopped collecting race and immigrant status data when reporting crime (I wonder why?). Not surprisingly, the incidences of rape have increased since they let another half million "refugees" into their country, and, of course, rapes went up too (though now , due to the information being withheld, we cannot say for sure how many are from Muslim's...).

After all of this, ask her what she thinks about Muslim rape culture, and maybe that she has her priorities misdirected.

Rape

Did you just assume its gender? It won't like that very much

assassinate her

In first paragraph it should read:

despite being at the time only a fraction of the population, Muslim immigrants were responsible for 30% of all rapes in the country.

Hi user, I also go to Lycoming. I will be attending the "rape culture" talk tomorrow. Are you going?

Please one of you mention Islamic rape culture and Sweden. Have someone record it too.

i couldnt keep a striaight face id bust a gut so hard they'd arrest me for oppressing them with my laughter

C'mon, easy. Just argue with her. Be calm and collected too. Perhaps watch some of Sargon of Akkad's videos on her before hand.

why are you focusing on the fact that they are muslim? It is irrelevant. The word of Allah says that rape is wrong.

You guys realize that ninety-nine one-hundredths is a fraction, right? You need to specify "tiny fraction" or, better yet, just give the fucking fraction and let people decide whether it's tiny or not.

Simple start off by putting some eggs aside and let them rot, take them to school on March 1 and set them up near where she will be speaking. Bonus points if you get them in the vent.

Because she is a hypocrite. She condemns the west and likely wants to fill our country with third world Muslim trash despite the fact rape is far more prevalent and less frowned up in their culture (and women's rights in general in their culture is a joke).

Are you retarded or just a newfag?

Lazy fuck

I am not OP but I am the guy you responded to. I will be doing that. I'll have a friend record the talk and upload it Youtube

the rare and elusive woman with commom sense.