Okay Sup Forums

Okay Sup Forums

This girl is coming to talk to my college TOMORROW

I need ideas on what to say or do. The list:

Protest the word rape in the title and say its hate speech/triggering
Ask her what she thinks about MTVs New Years resoulution for white guys
"So, do you give this same seminar to Muslim communities? Or do you plan to re-appropriate me to accept and tolerate a -literal- rape culture?"
Ask her to prove that rape culture exists at all and isn't just some conspiracy theory thought up by crazy people who, by slowly losing their victim card, also lose their power.

Go to pol only faggots lurk these threads

Sounds pretty good to me. I'm a non-creative fuck, so I can't think of anything good to add.

Don't try to provoke her. Or at least be less obvious.
>Hurr ur trigerin me ur very bad
You'll only end up looking stupid and possibly kicked out.

I suggest you try to aproach her as if you really want to learn to think like them, but you can't get over the fact that her ideology is flawed because x and y.

>"So, do you give this same seminar to Muslim communities? Or do you plan to re-appropriate me to accept and tolerate a -literal- rape culture?"
This is the only question that is not an obvious attempt at trolling.

Put simply, don't use memes amd don't be provocative.

Is that 5mil taken from her YouTube #s which are heavily padded by people who watch her videos to laugh at her?

What a dumb cunt.

You could go to this and be normal... maybe meet some cute girls and exchange numbers. Try that instead of being a cliche troll faggot.

>which are heavily padded by people who watch her videos to laugh at her?

Who exactly is to blame for her prevalence in media and modern politics, then?

>Implying cute girls go to a lib art college

Also I already have a gf

If you try to appear to them as if youre not the enemy, they'll listen to you. We all know how feminists are.

So, if you get their attention and debate her very peacefully and pretendimg youre actualky concerned about thinking loke them, theyll listen to you. You may even redpill some of them.

I seriously hope you dont make an idiot of yourself.

Please record it op

Upload the results to Youtube user

Why do they let people like this speak at universities? Do they let the KKK speak as well?

WHY DON'T YOU TRY RAPING HER?

>87202▶
>Upload the results to Youtube user

I will

No

Will do

Her prevalence?

I would wager she is virtually unknown to most of the population. Most who do know her probably don't her seriously.

She probably approaches colleges to speak and is accepted because the pussies running the schools:

Believe the bullshit she peddles.

Or

Are afraid of her going on her YouTube channel and ranting about how School X doesn't care about rape.

I'd love to see where she's pulling these numbers and even more I'd love YouTube to make more metrics available for channels. Complete Views, Active Subs, Stayed on Tab. Shit like that...Whatever I'm rantastic right now.

tell her it's not rape if you shout surprise. it's surprise sex

Hey a fellow Williamsport fag whaddup

Universities let almost anybody speak. That's how it should be. We shouldn't silence anybody. If they are spouting nonsense, let them make a fool of themselves.

I don't care if the speaker is a Nazi, black supremacist, feminist, communist etc. Who cares. College is about the free exchange of ideas.

ayyyyy

You a local or a student at lyco?

Tell that to the college that protested Milo (Not that I agree with everything that he says, he's just outrageous and the shit that he says and people's reactions to it are top tier)

Hey other Williamsport fags. I live like a literal 5 minute walk from Lyco Campus. I almost shit my pants when I saw this thread.

>Universities let almost anybody speak.
No, they don't. Even moderate liberals are scared of speaking at universities, because people are so easily offended. There are a handful of universities that let controversial figures on the right speak, but it usually ends with riots or condemnation by local politicians, and the event being canceled.

>College is about the free exchange of ideas.
No, they haven't been about that for decades. I mean, you have classes and degrees that are literally based around liberal indoctrination. Shit like that should be illegal, as universities shouldn't teach political dogma as if it was an objective truth. At that point, we're talking about propaganda and brainwashing.

Bumping.

I should have said college "should" be about the free exchange of ideas. I agree that virtually all colleges today are not a place where true freedom of speech is allowed.

I guess I was just stating how I envision a college campus should be.

You could just not go. I mean realistically that's what you're planning anyway and this thread is just mental masturbation with a touch of grandstanding so why bother?

Saaaay Niggers!

This guy has the same thread.

Record her and upload it to somewhere so we can all hear the bullshit. I would like to hear what kind of crap she is peddling to governments, universities and young people.