WWYD?

WWYD?

#1 to suck me off whilst I watch #3 finger herself.

Then fuck #2 doggy, move onto #4 missionary, pound into obvlion. Pull out and cum on her face. Start again. But swap around.

Have nudes
>wwyd

Tie all 4 up, gag with each other's dirty panties. make 1, 3 and 4 watch as I brutally fuck 2 and decide who to take next. Also, after each round, the panties are pulled from their mouths and used to wipe up the cum, then placed back in. WWYD?

Would powerfuck the left one, and make the other three masturbate in the corner.

WWYD

Brutally fuck her so that she can't walk for days

My gf has a dog fetish, degrade her.

Degrade this slut

please take my dubs sir

Throatfuck brutally until she pukes on my cock, then use her spit and puke as lube and fuck her ass, then I cum deep inside.

I'd have 1 sit on my face while 3 is riding my dick 2 can suck my balls and 4 can lick my ass
I'd have 1 deepthroat my cock and id play with 2's titties
she looks like she would like anal so i would go slow at first to stretch her out then speed it up and cum in her ass

WWYD

Reply 4 reply

...he said as he replied to no one. It's a two-way street guy

you walk upstairs only to find her drunk and passed out with no one around

I'd tie her up and write "come use me" with the address of where we are at on her tits then post a pic of her on all of her social media, soon 30 guys show up and we all take turns fucking her in every hole, 2 in her asshole, 1 in her pussy and one in her mouth, and her jerking off two other guys. She doesn't want us to cum on her face but the first guy to cum shoots his load right in her eye and she starts yelling and bitching so I hit her in the face as hard as I can and choke her and tell the guys to keep going, each and every guy shoots their thick load on her face and whenever she resists or tries to bitch I squeeze her neck as hard as I can until every guy and shot their load, they all leave and I leave her on the floor, tied up with 30 loads on her face and I leave the door open so anyone can use her as they please. Reply 4 reply

Oh and Go fuck yourself

Take pics for personal use, then cover and let sleep. Get rid of eggs in house just in case.

>Go fuck yourself
Look out guys, we have an internet tough guy over here!

Well don't get on my shit for saying reply 4 reply. I'm saying I'll give you something back if you reply to me, which is better than just asking for something and not giving back. Gfy

>My gf

If she were better looking would you be fucking her instead of posting her doughy ass on Sup Forums?

If you actually had a girl would you be fucking her instead of being a little bitch on Sup Forums?
We fucked earlier, I'm just looking to get some wwyds, fuck off m8

Fuck you nignog. Suck my dick, i fuck your momma and make your daddy eat my cum bitch. I your daddy now son, imma whip your ass with the dried up umbilical cord from your aborted sister. Imma fuck yo shit up son, im gunna make you suck the damn dog, you the dogs bitch now nigga.

I didn't. I just think you're a fag. Your tantrum is confirming that assumption

Sure you did, bud.

Bullshit you didn't, dude. That was a bitch ass thing to come in and say, I've seen plenty of people just post and not reply to anyone and say reply 4 reply. This isn't a tantrum, this is not taking your bitch shit

I don't give a fuck if some bitch ass on Sup Forums believes me or not, I know what's real, that's all I give a shit about

Again, I never said reply for reply. That was someone else. I just think you're a fag.

But you're really tough!

this is not the kind of wwyd i had hoped for when entering thread

You SO obviously do care lol

Not trying to be tough, but don't come onto a wwyd thread and whine when someone asks for a reply 4 reply

How so? I didn't try to prove shit to you because I don't need to, like I said, I know what's real and I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not

For the third time, I don't give a fuck if it's reply for reply or not. LEARN TO FUCKING READ.

I just thought you were being a fag. And now I KNOW you're a fag.

Damn, when did Sup Forums become the home of bitch asses who whine about what someone asks for?

You're responding. You care, bitch.

Since fags started asking for shit

yea. let's get some tits back in here

Do you have a short ass memory or are you just retarded? Legit click back to the source of these mentions and you'll see that you did fucking give me shit for saying reply 4 reply fuckface.

What you say to me? I made that other fag a dogs bitch, now you next bitch. You better pray to you god i be nice to you, know what? Im gunna take your holy book, slather it in cow shit and slap your momma with it. The fuck wrong wit her makin you, you a disease in my thread. Thats right bitch this my thread now bitch, the fuck you gonna do? You better get the fuck outta here fore i beat yo ass with my 10' dick, gunna slap you so hard wit my dick your damn sister gunna get a mouth full of my cum bitch.

Nice fantasy, how's it feel to be castrated?

Except that I didn't faggot. Someone else did and you're assuming it's me just because I called you a tough guy for telling a rando on the internet to fuck themself.

Or are you so fucking thick that you don't possibly believe more than one person in here hates you

Wwyd to my manager?
Have nudes and will deliver with good responses

yo I hate him too

You cant phase me nigga, learn to read nigga. You gunba have nightmares about me findin your stupid ass. You fat ass heavy breathin swamp dwelling smelly ass little girl stalkin bitch. I know you faggot, sittin in your whities pretendin your mommy isnt crying from daddys fist. I bet you suck his asshole, i bet your sister is your mommy too, shit i know you even yo dogs bitch nigga.

Lol that shut him up. What a fucking tard.

8701 hillside oakland ca bitch, come at me nigga.

Smeome fucking gave me shit for saying reply 4 reply so I gave them shit back. How is that trying to be a tough guy? If someone gives me shit I tell them to go fuck themselves, so would you.

Still here bitch

Yeah! Me three! Fucking children...

A fight?! EVERYONE GET IN HERE!

On the internet? No, I don't react.

I push buttons, I don't give a fuck what someone I've never met and will never meet thinks about me. I just love pissing them off.

And you're an easy target m8

How does it feel to be a sensitive little faggot?

Ill feed you my shit by the spoon full and yo dumb ass be like gimmie more massa. You eat shit daily nigga, you eat your boss shit, your momma shit when she make you fuck the dog, you eat yo dominating girls shit when she pimps you out to the landlord cause her pussy to dried up from years as a crack ho. You eat shit cause you are shit nigga.

Mah nigga, fuck these bitches up.

Oh goody. Did you have a nice cry?

>whines about someone giving shit back to someone
>calls them a sensitive faggot
Maybe by having such an issue with me giving shit back to someone, you're the sensitive faggot?

Oh my god you're so fucking tough

This is now a Stalin thread. PURGE

Jesus fucking Christ you're a hypocrite. I literally gave your exact insult back to you and I'm trying to act tough? Are you fucking 12?

The fact that you're still steaming mad about it is making this all worthwhile. You're making it too easy.

Someone that isn't on the spectrum would've dropped this so long ago

Go cry to your ugly, make believe girlfriend

Says the guy that's also still here

You both my bitches now. Kiss each other and say please beat me massa. Fuckin whities. We takin over now. We gunna be mastas of every damn thing.

I'll sensitive faggot you!

I swear I recognize 3rd chick in OP from somewhere but I can't place her. OP, if you actually know who these girls are, what state are they in?

Why would I leave? I'm having a blast ruining this thread for you.

Oh wow, still no takers on your ugly pretend girlfriend? SO SAD

>doesn't realize I have a folder on my phone of 140 screencaps of wwyds for her

You do? Nigga you need a life.

>doesn't realize he's a whiny faggot and that doesn't prove shit

You're on here too faggot

WWYD to Maddi?

How about you add me on kik and I'll prove it? Fuckin big dog, big nuts, lets go

Kek I could just go into any thread, screenshot a bunch of WWYDs and save some pics and make the same claim. You're an idiot

Oh shit man didn't you hear? You can't just ask for shit without replying to someone first. Fucking faggot

I dont got that many pictures of one bitch nigga.

how about no, faggot.
what he said.

Except I screenshotted them with my OC soo

She's his first fake girlfriend. He doesn't know better

Dont know about first, but at least shes of age. This nigga shady as fuck. Id hide my little sister and my pokemon pillow around this nigga.

Id put her in a gloryhole and make her sick every cock that came by. Even if she knew them or were related. They wouldn't know.
Wwyd to mine?

How desperate are you for validation that you need random people on the internet to believe you?

You're pathetic, man

Holy fuck you're all a waste of time

I'm not some bitch, you can't just accuse me of bullshitting and expect to get away with it

Suck my dick nigga and stay away from my dog, you come around he whimper and hide his butthole. Shit even the cat scared of you, the damn cat runs off and hides behind the dog nigga. I watchin you.