>tried so hard and yet failed at everything

are you a belgian pedophile?

that's why everyone loves them
they are pretty harmless

>changes side twice

what

>failed at everything

what

Speaking of memes, I'm at the airport to fly to Bangkok. Will try some hookers, but how do I know to avoid the ladyboys?

Italy has only been shit since it united they need to split up into smaller states again so they can all competitively compete and spark a second renaissance or some shit. Also you come from a literal shit hole with no relevant history. The island of Sicily has more going for it.
Ask for ID or ask, ladyboys aren't shunned by society there surprisingly.

You can tell the difference of most easily enough. Check hand and feet size. Presence of Adams apple.

Though, there are a few that are near indistinguishable from women. To be sure check for presence of a penis.

Does it not make you mad that another farang is coming over to steal your girls(?)?

>Thailand has no history

Kill yoruself and suffer in hell

You know what does make me mad? All you fuckers don't know how to walk on the side of the road or ride motorbikes.

Whenever I'm driving somewhere there is either 5 farang walking side by side blocking half the street or riding motorbikes slowly than I could walk past them. Pisses me off to on end.

I'm not one of those fuckers. I'm just a normal polite handsome farang with lots of money. The kind you'd want to hate but can't help but be envious of when I take your wimmenz.

*blocks your path*

Farang are great, they are my main customers. Please do take your fill.

A history of trannies and degeneracy, sure. By the way get out of Italy you Albanian rat.

What business are you in? What do you provide?

Oh, I have a very important question. Can you catch a Farfetch'd or Heracross in Bangkok?

Look up some history of the empires of Siam, Jamal. Now what history or culture does Somalia have other than 2000 years of being niggers?

>what business are you in
I sell handmade leather products to hippies and chinese people. making a decent amount of money too.

>really important question
I don't live in currently Bangkok or play Pokemon go.

Ayutthaya was one of the biggest cities in the world c. 300 years ago

vaffanculo

should i correct this everytime
wrooooooooong map

Ethiopoans were armed with british weapons, funny fact

*Russian weapons, the British only helped in smuggling them to the Ethiopians

T. Gennaro Ghouazzene

Yo thaibro.

Your neighbor here (burmese) why do all your traps come to my country? Our nightclubs are full of them

Ethiopia is the only African country that manage to modernize. If not because commies scum, they might be a descent country now.

>>goes to war with Ethiopia using guns and tanks
>>looses to oonga boongas with 4 tanks and sharpened mangoes
Our army was tiny compared to theirs, and most of them had firearms that were
given to them by Russians

>>changes sides twice in ww2
Once
>>still loses
No, we won

>>Mussolini
>>tried so hard and yet failed at everything
That's why he ended up like this