Hey b, bad storm right now. Anxiety is getting to me. What do. Tornado sirens are loud as fuck, I don't got a basement...

Hey b, bad storm right now. Anxiety is getting to me. What do. Tornado sirens are loud as fuck, I don't got a basement. Any other Ohio bros getting bad weather. I'm in the Ross area.

Channel your inner Bill Paxton!

Fuck that man, that movie is what made me afraid of storms when I was little. Also, rip.

Used to live in Ohio, don't think I ever went past Cinci. Been to any coasters lately?

OP here, update. Tornado has touched down, I repeat tornado has touched down. If you don't is hear back, remember me. Don't even know if this will post

I dunno what to say user, be safe tho, go somehwere such as a neighbors house that has a basment??

>nb4 "hurr durr hows he gonna leave the house with tornadoes around"
>never said tornadoes were right next to his area
>checkmate nigger-kun

Also enjoy grntxt story

Having bad storms in mid Missouri too, I honestly enjoy the sound of thunder and rain. Try to let them calm you down rather than gas you up bruh.

Near circleville op?

Fuck me guys, OP here.

Also, good news, tornado was in Waynesville, and Frankfort. I was scared.

Bout 30 mins or less

Glhf

Good news, I found Girl Scout Cookies in my kitchen.

> lives in an area with natural disasters
> doesnt have a plan for a disaster
> muh anxiety

Maybe next time you make a plan and grow the fuck up. You'll have a lot less anxiety if you actually do something to help yourself

Don't understand why people hate storms. I'd be streaking enjoying the rain and shit. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I FUCKING LOVE STORMS?!!??

Before you ask, yes I'm 18. Just turned 18 today. I'm a manlet with a manlet face.

no you're not you fag

I'm fine, I just really don't like storms. And as Said, I can go to a neighbors with a basement if it gets bad enough.

Just having a read through has calmed me down a bit. I'm gonna try and get some sleep. Night Sup Forumsros.

11*

I'm a little outside cbus and there's a shitload of lightning/thunder but no sirens