PORTO vs BENFICA | PRIMEIRA LIGA / PORTUGUESE LEAGUE

Starts in 2 bongs and 10 bings

GET HYPED FUCKERS

>tfw want benfica to lose but the best would be a tie for my clube(braga)

>tfw you can fuck right off

Who /VitóriadeGuimarães/ here, just for this season?

why?...
lmao

L O U V E M

K E K

Hadn't seen you in ages

Sup? Just been busy at work

I'M BLUE DABADI DABA DA

here we go

death to porto

love and life to benfica

>I rate NES

Watching the game without knowing shit about those teams, can you redpill me on who is who there and which are the good players?

How about you make your own opinion without having anything spoon fed to you?

>Good players

Benficas Gk all the others are mediocre

The best player to ever step a foot in portugal

EWWWWW GROSS EDERSON

JUST PLAY ON YOU FUCKING FAGS

I only know Andre Silva, since he seems to score in UCL every week.

Where is that Ruben Neves guy? He was supposed to be the next big thing, no?

BASED LUISAO WORKING THE MARKS

Benfica is not playing with the offside for some reason. Samaris in comparison to Fejsa is almost useless too. And Semedo looks nervous

Semedo is playing alright. Samaris though...

Neves never was a regular starter.

Best players are:
1 Ederson
2 Cervi, Oliver, Silva
3 Lindelof, Felipe, Semedo, Jota

Corona is talented but is never fit

>Benching layun

You deserve to lose

Rui Vitória is shit.

Onde é que já se viu vir jogar al dragão para empatar

Hey portubros, what's the biggest rivalry; Benfica-Porto or Benfica-Sporting?

>what is Alvalade tactics
Ele foi campeão assim.

Anybody-Benfica
Game of their lifes.

thanks, Portuganon

is there a lot of bad blood between those teams? this game's been fairly clean so far

>Eligod

give it a few minutes

Maritimo vs Nacional :P

I'm from central Portugal and here it's Benfica - Sporting because there are very few Porto fans

based Ederson

O Rui Vitória é tão bom que mete o Porto a jogar bem.

>zee referi iz afrait to gif dezizions to Benfica

>benficucks paid 30£M for a log

Is actually being very reasonable so far.

Basicamente.

Maior fraude dos últimos tempos, só ganhou o campeonato porque foi forçado a usar o Renato Sanches devido as lesões

samefag

how shit is this porto manager? i mean, i understand benching herrera because he tends to be inconsistent but benching layun? dafuq

he's more a motivational speaker than a manager

O CLÁSSI...ZZZZZzxZzzZZzZZ

He's actually pretty mobile, thing is he can't control the ball.

Anyhow, he was 22M€ - and our deals with Atlético are always shady

Shit game with a lot of dives, 0 plays and lots of wasted time

Yep it's a Porto x Benfica

>Yep it's a Porto x Benfica

funny, could be a madrid Vs barcelona too.

Andre silva hatrick coming in

It's even got Ederson vomiting just like roiding Messi back in 2013/14.

El Clasico usually has lots of goals, lots of fighting and overall more emotion than this stale piece of crap.

Is the game already over? That's right.

Benfica began to defend very well from around the 25th min. Not playing with the offside (which seems to be a strategy to nullify the fast Porto players to appear in deep areas), the lines close together but well up in the field is working lovely.

One does not win this kinds of matches in the 1st half

>all these mexicans and chicanos ITT mad because layun isn't playing
>implying you follow the Porto games every week to know if his replacement is better or not

Never forget.
Raúl is the one you all should follow anyway.

>Jota

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

MOORS BTFO

Shit goal

I've been away for like 10 minutes, what happened? How the goal went in?

>moors this mad

>How the goal went in?
A player kicked the ball and the ball entered the net.

It's a fact that Benfica is a small team bully. But in these league, that's all it takes to be champion.

r8 my gf

Are you the OP of this thread?

Unless I have a private jet, no.

>taking out turkatito

cheeky last minute goal by the log incoming

I miss the log. Fuck injuries.

Those qts

Ederson is like those based, bad-team goalkeepers you feel pity for because they're doing their best but their teams never help them.

RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

Dinamo Kievwon this game for Porto.
RIP Fejsa the Glassman.

vou a fazer o jantar e marca o porto caralho?!?

meh, próximo jogo Benfica volta a meter 5 nuns merdinhas quaisqueres e volta tudo ao normal.

Rui Vitória é merda

>le good young players development coach
>le can't put a team playing attractive football coach
>le BTFO Jesus coach

herrera is a retard lmao

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff--- GOAL BENFICA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#somosporto

Fuck

>PORTO

everyone here told you Felipe was nothing special

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

>poorto

HERRERA FILHO DA PUTA

EU NÃO AGUENTO PARECE QUE PERDERAM UM CAMPEONATO CA PUTA DE AZIADOS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

14/age of consent

A levarem Nas trombas o jogo todo, e Marcam um golo de sorte. So pudia ser.

Hey guys xD we scored 1 goal lets take corona , jota and oliver off now xD

Bad match. Even with Fejsa and Grimaldo injured and Luisão out during the match, should've done better

>quaisqueres
iletrado

Goal was his bad positioning though.

>Benfica 1st
>Porto 2nd
>Sporting Cucks somewhere between 3rd and 5th

as it should be

Is this shit even remotely possible?

what a fucking shit show. Benfica getting a late goal as usual, Porto dominating and not finishing.
Fuck this team man

>Mexishits fucking it all up again

>ele escreve corretamente num forum de internet

With all the injuries since the start of the season the results have been great

Porto won on the last minute last season though. Actually, I don't remember the last clássico in which Benfica scored late.

NUNO VETE YA
NUNO VETE YAAA

NUNOOOO VETEEEE YAAAA!!!

porto will drop to 3rd place in a moment lad

>90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2 >90+2