My girlfriend and I broke up...

My girlfriend and I broke up. I told her to wait until i get off work to get her stuff she insisted on getting it while i was at work. I told her i dont trust her in my house w out me there. she kept saying she was going to get her stuff anyway. so i put it all inside the front door so she could easily get it and be done with it. she went into my room and trashed it threw everything on the ground took my potted plants and threw them in the toilet and took a bunch of her shoe boxes and left them in my room. she also took curtains she bought me and clothes she given me as gifts as well as the lock to my rooms she bought because she was uncomfortable with the old one on my door. Should i call the police or just take pictures and take her to civil court. she is on probation but her aunt who takes car of her is high up in the local goverment and gets her out of shit. how should i go about this

Be an adult, take her to court.

Be an actual adult and do nothing

>take her to civil court
Do this, if you do anything else you are extremely petty

should i have the police come make a report or are pictures enough for court?

Document what she has done and take her to court.
Letting people get away with vandalizing your living space is acting like an adult?
She was the one acting immature, she needs to get the consequences of her actions.

>she is on probation

Call the cops and have them come over and document everything. She violated parole. She's supposed to go to jail.

would be best if you had all this in text form and not just call

Yes so be the bigger man

I have been through this except for the mother being local government person. My ex's mom was a renowned doctor in the town (small town). I chose to do nothing since I have enough shit to deal with and court takes forever. We haven't spoke since and life is good. (but don't get me wrong, I was extremely angry and ready to retaliate)

Being the bigger man is for situation where someone is verbally attacking you without having anything to base it on.
Letting people trash your stuff with no consequences isn't being the bigger man, it's letting someone get away with a crime committed against you.
If he had trashed her place, I would be calling him a criminal faggot. The reaction should be the same for her actions.

Make her life hell. Set up craigslist advertisements. Make fake advertisements selling random stuff.
Take screenshots of stuff she has said online. Email them to her workplace to try and get her fired.
Has she ever said anything about her Aunt? Email the Aunt with screenshots.

Being a doormat isn't being a bigger man.

It makes you a nigger

Grats on the dubs.

Satan has your back.

GET THAT BITCH ARRESTED....

Jesus, these women write clam anthems like "Before He Cheats" and shit like that gets radio play and we cheer about how she got her way..... FUCK MAN, you look at a bitch sideways you go to jail..... cops cops cops

Burn her alive

legally what should i do? Are pictures enough to take her to court or do i need to deal w the cops. Its late and im tired i have work in the morning.

Should have put her stuff outside or not opened the house to her.

Report it to the cops now, let them come by and check out the aftermath. Show them your interactions on your phone with your ex.
Let them work from there.

It's late as fuck, I've taken 30mgs of adderall and drank 12 beers.
So grow a pair and post pics of the trashing.

If you call the cops and make a report, you have no witnesses, so it's your word against hers. If you can somehow antagonize her just enough to make a threat or admit to the act, then you can pop her.

really though, court takes forever on those things and if there wasn't any witnesses, then it could be a waste of time.(assuming you'd have to miss work and shit)

putting her stuff outside would probably be illegal theres all kinds of tenant laws even though she has never paid rent or a bill

If you don't phone the police you are an insanely big pussy.

Her and her friends will sit around and laugh about this, she'll tell her new boyfriend about it after he is done ramming her.

You're a fucking joke, she knows it, and this is why she did it.

I've got out of assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest from my grandfather knowing the judge. if her aunt knows the magistrate, then she'd likely get a wrist smack. --- this could potentially set you up to get in trouble for some shit you never thought of, since she'd be retaliating against you.

>so it's your word against hers.

She's on probation her word is worthless.

Hrm, that may be true, but I'd like more solid evidence.

fly two jetliners into her house

That doesn't sound thaaaat bad bro I wouldn't go to fucking court over it. Just fuck with her in a way that can't be traced back to you.

Intrelesting.

You don't happen to have organized something like this before, user? Have you?

freeze a cookie sheet of piss and slide the frozen piss under her door

Yeah, and three+ wars to boot

I was agreeing with the cops and court thing but then this happened. Do this.

take pics call cops do it now stop holding off dumb ass! NOW.

you enable bitches like this.

this!
and the longer op waits to fuckin take pics and call the cops the more suspicious he makes HIMSELF look. this pisses me off op if we were friends i'd honestly beat the shit out of you if you didn't report this.

This. It'll be the best revenge EVER to send her ass to jail as a parting gift.

Send her a message asking why the fuck did she trash your room.
If she replies there's your evidence.

/thread

Kek. It's a sign.

You are the kind of people who does this, aren't you. Hell, I would burn your house down if I could and see you handle it like an adult and just let it slid you dipshit.

Text with her and talk about things she cant deny like:
> why did you take xy, they were gifts
She will answer something
Then move on talking about how it was unneccesary to make such a mess
>let her blabla about your faults

>record that call or just write in text messengers
>get free evidence in case she wants to deny everything
Point out she had no clear motive besides being a cunt in a breakup so she cant claim false accusation against u
Play it smart
Good luck user

This
See this

post her nudes

Golden

but op is stalling. like i said before the longer he waits the more suspicious it makes himself look.

i feel op abandoned thread cause of being made fun of and he aint gonna do shit

Fast - get wittnesses!
If you need to take 1 hour before they arrive they might think you destroyed everything

Pictures have electronic timestamps so be quick

Cut contact and move on, be glad that psycho bitch is gone and be sorry for the next lad who she torments

Damn ...

I have experience of exactly this situation, except her dad was a police officer.
I suggest you do exactly what I did, it worked out fantastically.
First off make a list of everything that she took that she shouldn't, then add to it a few more expensive items, cameras, laptops you know the stuff I'm talking about.
make sure the list is jumbled at that none of these items are in your home (I stashed my stuff with my brother who lived about 200 miles away) anyone solid will do, or perhaps nonexistent items, a watch, an ipod etc.
Report them as stolen by your ex, they will go and speak with her and she will admit to all of the genuine stuff but deny the other stuff.
Be adamant, never let up on it, suggest she pawned it, sold it or hid it.
In my case her dad came over and gave me £4,000 just to make it go away, btw, he believed me, I think because if she is willing to do the shit she did, who's to know what else she would do, amirite?