My friends ex girlfriend of 3 days wants to fuck me and a roomate...

My friends ex girlfriend of 3 days wants to fuck me and a roomate. We all live together and are pretty tight so itd be moraly wrong to fuck her but shes 18 and fine af. Should i fuck her or stay true to the bro code Sup Forums

Fuck her

Bros before hoes dude

Don't let a slut fuck up your broship

Its your friend who'd be breaking the bro code by not letting you engage in a threesome... even if its only with one chick

Sooooo many hot sluts in the world,
sooooo few good friends.....

Bro code and tell your bro.

bro code

Cum in her asshole and send him pictures

This

I'd usually say fuck her. But 3 days is too soon, give it some more time before you plug her up.

bro code

This is what im thinking

Bros before hoes

Gonna needto see what she looks like i think

depends on the break up, if he broke up with her, and truly and honestly doesnt give a shit, then its ok. sounds like she is trying to get back at him by fucking you and another guy, ie trying to hurt him.
but either way you have to tell him before

Dont have any wish i did

Bro-code.

I've done threesomes / foursomes before. They are only experienced for an hour etc. But a bro for life is worth more than filling sum slut.

But, do ask her if she has friends down for that. Often they associate with other girls that are of a similar mind set.

Bro code

She wants us to keep it a secret

nigga its not two bitches its two dudes and a bitch. How does that still make it up to the bro?
Inbred

Sounds like she's playing you guys to piss off her e . So you going to let her manipulate all three of you? Or turn the tables on her with an elaborate set up filmed and posted o social media by her ex?
These are the only options

Bro-code.
And id tell him about her truffling ways.
>bros b4 hoes

Until she and her ex get into an argument and she yells, "AND THAT'S WHY I FUCKED YOUR BEST FRIEND!". Been there. Never again.

Bro code only applies if he's still in love with her.

^This.

You're a piece of shit for even considering it.
I hope your dick falls off you nigger.
Mostly I hope you're never on the wrong end of this situation, it's one of the worst things in the world to have to experience. Seriously, don't fucking go for it you fucking dickhead.

See thats what i told my roomate and he thinks she wont squeel. Idk its a hard decision

Just fuck her already. If your friend broke up with her you help him to keep his decision. If she broke up with him and wants to fuck others, you're doing him a favor by proving she's a slut. And whatever happens and you fucked her and they'd still love each other and got back together later will prove their love even stronger. It's a win-win situation.

Fuck her, but let your friend know. Live life to the fullest, but be honest about it.

He broke up with her

Buddy that's not how it works in real life. Not even a little bit.
Thanks for your contribution though.

dude if she meant anything to him , you never do that shit

So true.Pussy is a dime a dozen, good people are as rare as a meteor striking the earth. Tell your friend about it and let that hoe fuck with some other guys head.

>bro code
ill fuck your bitch bro just cause shes a hoe

I couldnt agree more to this

This don't be an asshole op

Fuck her, dont be a pussy... Bro will understand that pussy is always pussy....

>brocode
back to fagbook

its a cunt ram it you god damn fedora tipping shitface.
Otherwise you will think back to that moment in like 15 years and think:
>Damn why did i not do this, why was i such a little faggot ?

bro code def

dude, cunts are manipulativ, highly emotional and for the most part irrational beings. They're the masters of finding fucked up excuses in their head so at least to them they are always the victim and never the villain.

You are a bunch of fucking degenerates, get some fucking standards and self respect.

She's not supposed to mean anything after the relationship is over.

Assuming you held true to the bro code immediately after the break up by the age old tradition of parties, strippers, hookers and sluts.

She sounds like a drama queen ( Threesome involving a close friend and a tight roomie) it's your obligation as a bro to make sure he doesn't want anything with her anymore.

Yeah. 'Bro code' and shit but how about real life experience? If you were born in this world you have to experience life, drama and stuff that really matters and give you important experience. Right? Even if that's a mistake you should live your life

If its 3 days its too soon and youll ruin your friendship.

3 weeks is cool though. Depending on what kinda guy your bro is, ask him if he minds that you plug his slutty ex with your roommate.

>keep secret
>wont squeel
yeah, no. this is a woman we are talkin about

Article 150
Never have sex with a bros ex

Just saw breakup was three days ago.

Seriously, you should be both banging hookers in Vegas right now.