Brazil is third wor-

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4151220/Cannibalistic-inmates-host-human-barbecue-Brazil-jail.html
imgur.com/a/302J7
ft.com/cms/s/0/70f8b4c4-d3e0-11e4-99bd-00144feab7de.html
frombrazil.blogfolha.uol.com.br/2013/03/22/what-is-middle-class/
latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2012/09/20/brazil-middle-class-swells-as-35-mn-climb-out-poverty/
reuters.com/article/us-brazil-middle-specialreport-idUSBRE9620DT20130703
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You sure that's not in Southeast Asia

That's beautiful..however..

I think so

>Post pic of Europe

expects us to belive its Brasil

I think they still do not look at the map and it comes that this here is the size of a continent, several parts of the country is totally unequal, this includes violence.

Hahaha, Flag in the background, search for Campos do Jordão.

>that river

For fuck sake, I was eating.

>Sao Paulo capital

Sorocaba master race

why are they marching in Germany with a Brazilian flag ?

It was when Rousseff visited Munich

Blumenau and Weingarten are sister cities. Besides this photo was taken in the oktoberfest of the city.

ld

Literally Russia in South America

tell me about brazilian diversity

seems better than moscow/petersburg
What makes most problems in your country? Corruptions?

Sad to think that those filthy brown people in the audience took over the city the ancestors of those nice white folks built and now they're treating the superior German culture like some circus show to them.

Sad that the same is going to happen in the actual Germany.

Is Sao Paulo dangerous?

niggers

Yes.

Brazi- *Gets robbed and murdered*

idk what are they doing, but it looks fun
i'd like to join

Lack of will, São Paulo is a financial and industrial center. Other parts of the country, rather than adopting policies that work, seem to live on the 20th century.

> seems better than moscow/petersburg
It doesn't

Compared with other parts of the country, not much. homicide rate is 9,9 per 100,000 inhabitants.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4151220/Cannibalistic-inmates-host-human-barbecue-Brazil-jail.html

We're not ugly or drunks and nowhere near as corrupt.

It's complicated, but it's more or less that proportion.

That's the only part of the city that has those glass buldings, it's a financial center, rest of the city looks like this.

Always a picture of the same place with the same nausea-inducing polluted river, unimpressive buildings and the generic bridge they pathetically tried really hard to make a landmark of the city.

Luckily GSV exists.

Oh my God.

That was in 2012 and now the city is even browner and uglier.

ld

Brazil is white, hear me? WHITE!!!!

There's something about power lines all over the place that make everything look disguting

São Paulo is the financial center of the country and not particularly bad but there are like 30 municipalities better than it.

I do not know, maybe?

How does it feel to speak broken Portuguese?

Very white indeed my Germanisch friend. I vow to you my aryan overlord.

Wow, you can actually see the blue sky in this one. Slum Paulo isn't so bad after all, huh?

I will say one thing, the government makes the internet available to the whole country was a mistake, look at these people with envy of portion that provide in this country, while their states are failing, do absolutely nothing to change the situation.

Envy had not changed at all. Rio and northeast.

A sample of the city I live in: imgur.com/a/302J7

There is heavy snowing for 3 months in my city and the architecture looks pretty similar.

wow I've never seen so much snow in my life...truly a central european paradise
i wish snow existed in my shithole

Why did they give the Olympic games and the world cup to a third world country?

>envying Slum Paulo

Literally nobody does that. Believe me when I say that us here in the South abhor the thought of our cities becoming like Slum Paulo even if that meant we became a little bit richer.

choo white
bless us with more pics of real life lothlórien

Curitiba and Porto Alegre send hugs to crime. Good luck.

>mfw são paulo master race
cariocas fedidos não me quotem please

Gramado is heaven, i'm planning to cross the border next month with my family... and finally we're going to Gramado :')

Add Florianópolis to the list. We've had 42 murders in the first 2 months of the year thanks to animals from São Paulo and Rio and their war for drug dealing spots.

I'll never understand you apes, why do you have to ruin it for everybody?

This was in a specific season that was moist enough to snow.

It's impossible to cross the border to south Brazil, I tried it and they told me I wasn't white enough (your body must be transparent)

If you are white and lives in Brazil, please get the fuck out, cum skin. You're not welcome here.

I know

The price for an Argentinian subhuman like you to enter our lebensraum is 30 rochas to be given to a random virgin South Brazilian male.

Why are you so envious of South Brazil?

I see so having a snow caped mountain on the background makes you a white country, Good to Know.

s-sorry mastah

Ah yes the classic cringe thread, I missed those.

Yeah m8 i know... Sadly we're blacks, that's why we're going to cross illegally through Mt. Galadriel, i hope that the border patrol don't get us D:

No this is the stroke your own dick thread.

You really still not realizing that nobody gives a fuck about if Brazil is white or not? Stop acting like an argentinian, you're embarrassing us.

I got this text by a brazilian girl by mistake, and she wont tell me what it means. Google translate doesn't work, and i'm curious

Queria muito com boy italiano
Mas né n eh bem assim vinhado

Help a bro

That picture looks comfy.

t. conscription in FDF special border jaegers.

Very funny, now you can stop.

Quero ver a reação de vocês e ver onde isso vai parar.

Ah yes this is comfy for a finn

Brazil is mix of third world and first world.

Who lives there? Lower middle class?

That's some broken shit portuguese, probably some favela bitch. Please marry her and take her away.

In the first line I think she's implying she wants sex with an Italian boy
In the second one she's saying "but it's not like that", vinhado is probably some favela slang for fag.

tl;dr she wants the Pasta D but you are too much of a fag.

That's a middle-class neighbourhood.

/Thread/ It is very uneven.

Seems accurate
I think she's well-to-do but i guess it doesn't mean shit. Fucking bitch tho

Thanks

Every country on earth is like that. Even in Congo the place where military generals and politicians live is filled with mansions and green parks.

Because Brazil and the Brazilians do not want to accept that we are poor of the third world. And to prove it, they will probably attack me.

Olympics and World Cup are a cartel business these days. It's not about how good your country is, it's about how much FIFA executives can profit. Brazil being a cesspit for corruption was the perfect place.

We do not know that this is recurrent, but all exaggerate in saying that it is the whole country. Are you actually typing this inside a cardboard box?

>Brazil’s Secretariat of Strategic Affairs last defined “middle class” in 2012 as anyone living in a household with per capita income of R$291-R$1,019 ($99-$347) per month, although definitions vary slightly across the country’s institutions.
ft.com/cms/s/0/70f8b4c4-d3e0-11e4-99bd-00144feab7de.html

>One friend of mine, from a favela in Rio, complains bitterly that she and her family are now considered ‘middle class’ while they face exclusion, hardship, and even open prejudice and racism every single day. The government is right to include her in the demographic middle class. But she’s also very right.
frombrazil.blogfolha.uol.com.br/2013/03/22/what-is-middle-class/

>The document, produced by the Presidential Office of Strategic Affairs, sets a per capita monthly income of 291 reais ($75) as the threshold for middle class status.
latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2012/09/20/brazil-middle-class-swells-as-35-mn-climb-out-poverty/

>The very notion of middle class in Brazil is quite different from the standards of North America and Western Europe.
>Instead, the term is used broadly to include almost anyone able to pay rent, put food on the table and perhaps pay a monthly installment on the refrigerator, microwave or television that Brazil's government often touts as a sign of their emergence. The so-called "Classe C," the bottom rung of Brazil's middle class, earns as little as 1730 reais a month, about $430, and, unlike the much-smaller upper middle class, relies largely on public transportation, health services and schools.
reuters.com/article/us-brazil-middle-specialreport-idUSBRE9620DT20130703

Liveleak has already exposed South Brazil, there is nowhere to run now.

That's a nice picture of São Paulo, but I still don't like the city and that river is a terrible.

>this is what constitutes as first world in Brazil

Damn, didn't know the standards were that low for south america

wtf i love brazil now

It has improved a lot to the point of cycling alongside, but it is still impossible to drive next to tietê.

He forgot to take into account the currency conversion rate, and the cost of living here is much lower than in the US. But it's very low indeed.

To cheer