Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn27wU89NFA
youtube.com/watch?v=cEauQ7aP9hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2BFotaytFmk
youtube.com/watch?v=6Yz1zSQQq3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disgusting

no...fucking...way...

who in the fuck buys and eats this shit? this is some borderline dystopian ration shit

America was mistake

It's one things to become a fat fuck by eating good food and quite another to render oneself a Rascal-bound Walmartian with... whatever the fuck that is.

Who fuckin puts kraft singles on a hot dog?

What the fuck

I think that's a ham sandwich.

i think im gonna puke

Deep fried butter.

110% accurate thread.

America has got it right though. Feed the kids of poorer families with garbage. This kind of food slows down the brain function and enables the portion of the brain that controls dumbness to release more dumb genes. Then when they have kids they will be dumb. Let alone the amount of sugar that the testicles store. It's enough to give your unborn babies diabetes. It's a great system for filtering out the terrible genes. Like my dad always says, " if ya dumb ya lose it later." He was spot on.

>could only be more correct if he got dubs

Thanks user.

Either way it looks like shit

I'm guessing ppl going on extended camping trips and expeditions.
I imagine once you throw it into a pot and boil it into a soup or stew with some spices and veggies it would be pretty good and provide them with a lot of protein.

You faggots have autism or something? America rocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn27wU89NFA

Also, please kill yourself, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEauQ7aP9hQ

Have you faggots offed yourself yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=2BFotaytFmk

one more, you starvin marvin lookin faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Yz1zSQQq3A

bro...

Don't sleep on the TrueMoo, faggots

so you guys can burn meat, change brownies a little and stick shit in between bread.

your food is still trash.

Amerifats, that's who. Kikkety kek.

I'm going to start posting GOOD American cuisine, because you're clearly finding the worst of the worst and claiming it is "standard" American cuisine.

Keep your rich person food away from my standard ice cube cold dogs asshole

ok dude whatever you say

Certainly looks most choice, but what percentage of Amerilards eats this? 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%?

processed cheese sauce on organ meat sausage

gmo veggies, farmed lobster and a steak raised with added hormones and enough antibiotics to fuck up your immune system

probably 45% but nice try. there are a lot of rich people in america.

italian is not american

more processed everything... yaaay...

disgusting

did you know that italians actually do not make pizza? pizza was 100% an american made imitation of italian food. the more you know!

battery chickens filled with hormones

thats an english food retard

lol being hateful with absolutely no justification or reasoning. not gonna keep responding to you kiddo.

that is not pizza. that is some form of bruschetta. and the first pizza was an italian invention. it was just fresh tomato, mozarella and basil leaves baked on bread.

Pffft 45%. Absurd. There are a lot of poor people in America.

Sup Forums

>with absolutely no justification or reasoning
americans and their shit food is reason enough

THATS american food right there

Brv, i don't even know what that is. Emergency rations are for when you get your ass btfo on Sup Forums

And yet redheads with big milky titties like it.

looks fucking delicious, needs some fried onions tho

Please cite your scientific sources for those statements.

>And yet redheads with big milky titties like it.
fucking ew. keep your inbread scottish sheep fucking bitches to yourself

>Brv, i don't even know what that is. Emergency rations are for when you get your ass btfo on Sup Forums
look up the brand, they make some semi gourmet looking food (for a ration) and are a HELL of alot better than american canned chicken

so.....your picture......you just posted......confirmed my statement...........thanks?

please forgive me, thought you replied to me.

there is enough literature out there champ, im sure you can find it if you care to look

Where can i get this? It's already cooked so i can eat it straight out of the can

>italian is not american
>did you know that italians actually do not make pizza?
Never been to Naples? That's where pizza came from. Pic related. Murricans did perfect pizza though, mostly Murricans of Italian descent.

Just come back with a LMGTFY and be done with it.

Oh, there is no literature? Fancy that.

R u srs

yeah thats weird i heard americans did it first, maybe that was just misinformation when i heard it then i never looked it up again. still though "pizza" as we call it today is definitely american.

>italian is not american

but it isnt. thats why there is a country called the united states of america and a country called italy. and low and behold they have different food inventions.

Seconded

fucking kids and their acronyms. TYPE LIKE A FUCKING ADULT KID ITS NOT HARD!

the point of me posting the good looking american food is sure there are some cringy american foods, AND some good ones. this applies to literally anything. I'm sure if looked for cringy european or asian food i could start a whole new thread about this or that. find something better to do with your time.

americans like to think they did everything first.

I agree with the steak,but why the bananna slices?

lmgtfy is older than you, kid.

yeah i agree its really lame

cos it skrews with your mellon man

you guys should 100% stop what your doing and visit Snapchat (z) .com as soon as you can lol

>t. Asshurt American

Looks gross

>kiddo

kek, stay mad fatty

>tray of food that could reasonably be from any school

>THAT'S AMERICAN FOOD!!!

You're nailing it dumbass kek.

Hamburgers are from Germany.

uh ok sure thing. we sure aren't claiming we did the holocaust first. or terrorism first. or extreme oppression of one's own people (north korea) first. or....should i keep going?

fuck off bot

i sincerely doubt that. but hey, cant fault you. american education is as shit as american food.

>ur fat

What a clever remark kek

ok kiddo. you know nothing about me.

We wiped out the Native Americans first!

>this

:^)

The google it and prove me wrong.

Fys aaa (fuck your self acronyms are awesome)

Last i checked they were from an old farm in the uk, eee iii eee iii ooo

This is Belgian cuisine.

The truth about american food is that most common people are too poor and too busy to eat properly. So they resort to eating these borderline foods which turn them fat and retarded.

Capitalism may work for a nation but it doesn't work for the common folk.

As a non-american, of all the traveling i've done in the US the most easily recognizable food in all the states no matter where you go is Tex-mex. It's the same wherever you go.

Other than that, I'd say slow cooked BBQ is as american as it gets.

>extreme oppression of one's own people
black slavery

>we did the holocaust first
slaughter of native americans on a MASS scale. as well as guantanamo bay which was essentially an achwitsz analogue.

>terrorism first
your harassment of almost every country in the middle east is terrorism

you may not have been first, but you did excell.

Waffles are from Belgium you dipshit

>posts winking face

Showing that full vernacular are we?

>then

you know what? i think its better if you go ahead and do your own research. it will be an educational experience.

What is that?

>underage B&