Are kurds the cunts of the Middle East?

Are kurds the cunts of the Middle East?

Nope. Europeans, Eurasians, Asians, Africans and Americans poking their noses there are.

Stop fapping over snapchat > Snapchat (z) .com could help you tonight!

Let's have a chill thread

Right is a qt

Why would they be?
They seem to be part of the only democratic forces fighting in the syrian war.

Pancakes! *looks around* What? What do ya'll have against pancakes?

basically jew gypsies,, jewsies

Those are communists, not democrats

Totally agree.

spottet the turk-roach.

communism and democracy isn't at odds with each other.

Sort of get your point, but secular is about as good as it gets in the middle east.

Well, they sort of are.

Are cunts the turks of the world?

Turks are gypsy sand jews.

But freedom and communism

you have to be a special kind of sociopath to prefer islamists to communists

Or american

But i repeat myself

communism is a society without classes.
democracy gives the power of a state into the hands of the everyday man

I hate them both

Kurds are doing ethnic cleansing of arabs in their territory and using child soldiers

not really

Are they in this situation though?
If communists are fighting isis because they'd prefer to deal with democrats, aren't they part of the democratic forces?

Sure they are... little better than kurds

But the soviet union had neither of those! Was... Stalin lying about the communist nature of his state???

>Was... Stalin lying about the communist nature of his state???
yes. He was also lying about a lot of other things.

Nope. should nuke the whole middle east.

Remember those communists put bombs in public places in Turkey... they ar not democrats

Turks liek de genotzide. Oooh, yyyeeesss, me turk me liek genotzide!

Cool, fuck Arabs

nice, now they just need to airstrike weddings and funerals and they'd be just like the arabs or NATO

kurds are probably the most sympathetic forces in the area. However, democarcy and communism isn't a great combo when put into practice and it never was.

Turkey have been trying to exterminate the kurds for years. I don't condone the bombs in Turkey, but I understand why some people feel pushed to resort to that type of violence.

And the midwest too, nothing but fucking cornfed blobs of avarice

kurds gonna get ass fucked by turkey in manbij soon and the US will have to act help them

What is bad about bombing a funeral? They wanna dance with the dead, lets make them dance

Actually, a classless society isn't made by democratic means. So no, he wasn't lying. Neither were all the other communist leaders throughout the times.

Oh I agree, but I'd rather get in an argument with them than with isis.
They at least seem to be fighting for letting people decide their own politics.

Fuck off Recep!
Noone needs your propaganda.

All kurds should go to Germany and leave Middle East alone

It was never really put into practice, communist states dont have a lot of free elections

and south america, and africa too

But they're not from germany, they're from an area they know as kurdistan and other middle eastern countries classify as "No, that's my area, be happy about it or I'll kill you".

Fucking turkish ethnic cleansing and movement towards religious state is really something to look forward. Another fucking middle east retarded state poisoned by religious fucks.

>It was never really put into practice
Apart from the fact it was.

What you are saying is as if I'm saying capitalism was never put into practice, because there never was a truly free marketplace without control from the government.

Clearly communism was put into practice in many nations. Results were sort of similar.

Kurds should prepare for the Iranian-shiah invasion in Iraq when they finish with isis

Middle East is litteraly full of cunts. No exception.
Kurds aren't the worse

There's already people there... you can't build your terrorist kurdish state in a land full of arabs

Where in the world are you from, OP?

the soviet union was a dictatorship with a planned economy.

Karl Marx explicitly said that communism has to be a society where the means of production lies in the hands of the proletariat which is essential the same thing as democracy since the power shifts from the factory owner to the worker.
That doesn't mean that owner does not earn money but that he earns much less than the worker that produced the goods that are being sold.
Planned economy is the state taking over the means of production which can be construed as if the proletariat has the power but only in a democracy could that be true.

But the kurds have always lived in that area, they're not some outside force, they're a people who have been run over by larger forces, who took over parts of their country and told them to be happy about it.

Italy... we have suffered gypsies for many time and that's why we should support turks and arabs

How about you all fuck off back to arabia

It depends if they're muslim or zorastrians. They are cunts if they're the latter

>isn't made by democratic means
but it can be made.
Yes stalin was lying about his state being communist in nature since it never was communistic.

what's worse is your English

>In a democracy the state can just grab other people'sproperty and its all cool. Next election they can get it back.

Yeah, that's not how it works.

What kurds want is as if nowadays native americans start doing terrorism and fighting for their state.

Peoples in the area are very mixed, and the territory they claim as Kurdistan is only half ethnic kurd, and the other half tuk, arab, asyrian (christian), Yazidi,...

Yzidis or whatever they are called are hot bitches. They should get iraq

>was lying about his state being communist in nature since it never was communistic.
Apart from the fact it was.

I swear, commies are like the fags who get caught sucking dicks yet swear up and down they aren't gay.

they are already doing massive displacements of population to control their ground

what cammie cuts are those?

kys faggot

Salute future Syrian President!

The Ottoman Empire is back! Reconquest!

nah the people in the middle east are the cunts of the middle east....basically everyone there

I'm pretty sure that if the turkish government hadn't used every chance they could to start shit with them when wars happen nearby, there wouldn't be this big issue.

Calm down guys, what about some pussy?

face it...
if some higher power reclaimed the Otoman empyre to you Turks...you wouldnt be able to hold it for 5 hrs..

Syrian army reached out their arm stopping the advance into Syria so now turkey set sights onto manbij, where the US proxy soldiers are, l wonder if they will go back west of the Euphrates river or fight and the US gets involved too. Russia and US both support the kurds and the Syrian army is currently fighting Euphrates shield forces, while the Syrian army is also still advancing into eastern Syria blocking the turks advance, just in time, now they must fight the Syrian army not isis aka the proxy army they created to slaughter.

>This guy is disagreeing with my version of events.
>Instead of trying to prove him wrong, I'll just say he knows nothing.

isis is laughing while Syria and turkey fight now, they're tired of losing ground on every single front, may aswell strategically lose it and watch their enemies kill eachother, their enemies that created them.

The US doesn't give a shit of those fucking kurds... it's only temporary. Those kurds support the Syrian genocide and US is against Assad.

It's just a matter of time before US turns to it's NATO ally Turkey and stop messing out with communists.

That "big issue" has been taking place for decades, way before 2011 when Syrian war started

I know, during the iraq war, turkey also used a nearby war to kill kurds. You're supporting my point user.

>implying this isn't what happens when you argue anything on Sup Forums, much less
Sup Forums.
Lurk more, newfag

Do you feel nice and oldfag now user?
Did that make you feel good?
Good, then let me get back to arguing with some other faggot about stuff that doesn't affect me directly, like I've done here on Sup Forums for years and years.

Fuck off, cuck.