How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?
pic not related

Every time I open a new thread on Sup Forums. I think, "man, this guy should kill himself"

Don't you mean how often don't you think about suicide?
Seldom.

A lot. Sometimes I just mumble to myself "Damn, I want to kill myself" but I don't really mean it. Maybe.

Multiple times a day. I think that the only thing keeping me from doing it is because my sister killed herself and I dont want to put my mother through that pain again.

***user group hug***

/Thread

Everyday

Now how to do it? Suicide Bomber
Gottah cut the population down some how

Everytime I notice how poor I am or see my own black people doing more harm than good, I think about it.
My friends stopped me from imminent suicide but I still plan to do it.

everyday since 7th grade. i'm 27 now.
>it gets better
not it doesnt, you just adapt to it. i keep myself distracted but i made up mind that if i dont find something worth while living im just killing myself before i get to 30.

Every day, ever since my gf killed herself. I'd find myself spacing out for hours at a time, mind running overdrive on suicidal thoughts and the meaning behind all of it. The shitty thing is i'm pretty sure i found the right answer years ago, but can't help myself reaching for something that doesnt exist. I've become a person who'd die out of curriosity, rather than depression, just to confirm if i'm right. All that got me is a whole bunch of suicidal hobbies tho, nothing like spacing out at 200mph.

My greatest fear is to achieve nothing in life, I graduated, have a diploma but cant find work. cant stop thinking how useless I am and that I will never amount to anything

you are not your diploma

what do you mean?

often but i am currently unable to crash and burn into the sun so I guess i'll just sit at my desk and pretend dat boi is still funny

daily

At the very least once a day. Only thing stopping me is my son. And even then sometimes I think that he'd get over it and I should do it anyway.

I view suicide as my "get out of jail free card" I take comfort in the fact that when things get too heavy,I can pull that trigger, end myself and not have to worry anymore. kind of like when you are playing a game. you know you can always hit the reset button and start over.

way more important,
Have you ever had a dreams that's that you um you had you'd you would you could you do you wi- you wants you could do so you you do you could you you want you want him to do you so much you can do anything?

please stream ur suicides

thisthisthis .

also OP , daily .

get fucked

I'm 25 and I've been having seizures for the past 5 years, the pain, job and car loss, from it all makes me just want to end it all.

get killed
i want more liveleak stars

DIY

I'm a girl

you dont look like the usual faggots. dont do it

"Remember user, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

grand mal seizures? i have had them for the last 20 years, you get used to them. what medication are you on? sodiumvalproat here

Probably lead related because your American which is the new fall of Rome from idiocy in inactive democracy. Sorry about your luck though, I've faired only slightly better from capitalisms monopolistic inevitability.

Every time OP is a faggot

The purple one is the phenytoin it's like Dilantin, that other white one is sopost to be some sort of mood stabilizer.

Oh boy, here we go. Another eurocuck going on about made up facts. Does it make you mad America is top dog?

This was last week, day 1, fell on my face outside.

Daily for the past 9 and a bit years.

Mum was killed when I was 10 going on 11, shit hardcore fucked me up. Especially as I had a dream that she died in the way she was a few nights before and we had talked about it.

damn a shame u didnt die

This is right now this morning, I'd feel so much better if the white part of my eye was white instead of blood red. It doesn't hurt, eye brow is swollen still

no one cares faggot

What happened?

I care

I had a seizure and fell on my face, on pavement

Anytime I'm not thinking about how bored I am with reality. I think I understand how saitama feels.

same fag

You really think i'm samefag?

Been weaning off Xanax for two months now. Nearly every single day. Today was really bad, on the freeway I had to pull over. Sad as fuck

Yeah head chef cares about me,
Why would I reply to myself?
It is the morning you gonna make pancakes?

Nah, got an early start for Uni tomorrow, so i reckon toast will do.