Dfw you will never wake up in a comfy game village surrounded by good feels & wanderlust

>dfw you will never wake up in a comfy game village surrounded by good feels & wanderlust

>find bycicle
>go for a ride outside of the village
>mauled by a troll and picked over by zombie vultures

no thanks.

It's possible if someone puts LSD in your mouth while you sleep. Possible, but extremely unlikely. You'd probably just wake up tripping about some random retarded shit, or freak out.

Really?

Peasant life and death from extremely painful ass disease will come to you, but only if you respond to this post with : I hope i die before i hit 20 so i dont have to suffer hunger anymore.

Underage

Yea, keep telling yourself that

lurk more you little shit, you werent even supposed to be born get off my website !!!!!!

Uh huh.

>executes blood sacrifice right outside the gate for the glory of mehrunes dagon

i always used to think like this at night but the only thing that was a bummer was when i thought there was nothing beyond the horizon or where the game limits were

that removes much fun from it

>gotta get a job
>pay taxes
>no magic
>no cure all potions
>can't just go raid dungeons for treasures

10 posters, 12 posts. I smell a samefag.

>underage faggot detected

Underage

Just take a walk outside user, it's pretty decent.

No idea about the other two. I live in Oystermouth.

GET NOW! !! !! ! !(one) !!!1!

MODSSSS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Outside the villiage is generally analrapeville

Pass as well

I have family in Ireland, and I go over to the ass end of Tipperary 3 or 4 times a year, sometimes for a month in the summer.

Nothing to do during the day except walk, visit people and chop wood. We don't own a TV out there.

Pub every night.

I hated it when I was a kid, but now it feels like I'm stepping back a hundred years, and I love the slow pace of it.

> autism intensifies

Sounds comfy as fuck actually

stfu

Damn I wish the game actually looked like that

The only major difference is the NPCs

This one image has more "life" than all of skyrim. Even Oblivion had less robotic AI in terms of what they could do & more detailed schedules

niggers pls

wat gaem

Witcher 3 Beauclair

>Hmm?
>Yes?
>Can I help you?
Why the fuck did they even bother?

only in sweden

>not talking about seeing mudcrabs the other day and snorting as a retort

lolkek

I'm so sick of role-playing games set in these quasi-medieval worlds. There needs to be more world variety in RPGs.

This.
Are there any good sandbox RPGs with a Sci-Fi setting?

hf

hahahahahaha
no.

If you have a PS4, Horizon: Zero Dawn just released. Probably the best thing in recent months since The Witcher 3

I haven't played it yet, but Horizon Zero Dawn is open-world and somewhat sci-fi.

Not sure if the new Mass Effect game is open-world. Also don't think I want to buy it, because of the all smug, outspoken, anti-white SJWs involved with the creation of the game.

Oh you.

You guys rich? I need that financial freedom in my life

I'd like something like TES but with more focus on events happening because of NPCs/creatures interacting because of their AI and less triggered events

Add in 1 - 4 player coop and that would be comfy af for exploring, camping, dungeon crawling etc

no such limits in real life fam

this....
It's literally no different then joining the marines and playing CoD IRL. Only you need to eat, sleep, stay warm, keep water on hand, and not have a magic bag that can hold everything provided you're strong enough..

You ever seen someone carry 4 suits of armor and still fight at full strength??? Neither have I

Deus Ex

That is why you need to go out more, fucking stinky pathetic faggot.

Haha I get it

>Why the fuck did they even bother?

Because I don't want to have to zoom in on the ugly faces of pointless townspeople who have jack shit to say yet somehow seem absolutely eager to engage me in the exact same conversation as often as I wish that day, giving the same inane facts about what is where in the city using penetrating creepy eye contact and having the same phrasing as anybody else I ask.

Which is more engaging?

>events happening because of NPCs/creatures interacting because of their AI and less triggered events

Hunters getting into fights with soldiers over poaching in Oblivion was a fun little event to catch, even though it was technically a bug. And of course in Skyrim wandering patrols would fight each other.

Except you will likely never get to see action except maybe once in a blue moon and then for maybe an hour total before it's back to just formations, waiting, and picking up garbage.