Why doesn't Batman kill? He'd actually be saving lives

Why doesn't Batman kill? He'd actually be saving lives.
Taking the moral high-ground doesn't work when you know for a fact that the psychopath you put behind bars is going to escape within a month or two.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comics wouldn't last very long if heroes killed all their villains.

That and DC/Marvel are Jews trying to brainwash us into not killing them for their crimes.

Nobody is trying to brainwash you're stupid ass.

It's a plot device, if he killed off all the bad guys how else would they sell more comics?

They could write new characters, but that would take a ton of work.

the whole point of batman is that he himself is the problem,the class that owns the means of production distributes wealth in a way that creates criminals and bruce being basically a modern day rober baron like his father gives rise to the type of people who kille dhis rents back then and even worse types that live now as life in gotham gets even harder under his crazy profit hungry self to pay for all that batman stuff he cant execute them because he blames himself and the billionaire class in general,and so he feels compelled to stop them from doing every crime as well because again he creates them.its all marxist propaganda

t. ((Anonymous))

Because he's a funny book character made for children, you dolt

So is Deadpool but he murders like it's his job.

So why hasn't he NOT saved the joker!

Seriously batman is a candy-ass.

The Punisher is a much better character.

Deadpool wasn't invented in the 1930's

And before getting his anti-hero retardness he was a villain

And before that, he was a better character named Deathstroke.

He doesn't want to be the hand of justice which will strike them down. He catches the criminals and lets the trial decide their faith. I'm more surprised that the criminals aren't executed by the government after being such a threat to the society.

Punisher MAX did pretty well. Iver 120 issues i believe

Except he does kill... he kills all the time... he ninja kicks people off multi-story high roofs in the 90's animated tv show... he let's an entire burning building fall down on ras al ghoul's people while he runs off and does nothing.

Batman's a stone cold fucking killer... he just doesn't kill the people who actually matter.

>The punisher
Monica

So you are saying batmab is the greatest killer, but he gets a pass cause hes rich and smart?

Don't bother it's like talking to a rock

Because Batman is also a psychopath.

In essence. Money talks user, bullshit walks.

Batman has killed mad people, so has superman, you guys just don't read comic books.

youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc

> they're just all tuckered out

Well, maybe not a psychopath, but he's as insane as the people he fights. That's the whole point of Two Face. He's a reflection of Batmans true nature

that's some funny shit.

Philosophy. He refuses to become the judge and the executioner, he responds to events and attempts to stop them, then leaves the handling of their fate to the authorities.

Blame Gotham for their return, not the Batman. You'd think they'd institute the death sentence, has it ever been mentioned in comics if they have? (What state is Gotham supposed to be in anyway?)

I wouldn't quite agree with the two face part, every villain in Gotham is a reflection of batman. Batman gets rid of gangs, crooked cops, blue collar criminals etc. And he creates insanity.
user is right though, he's a psychopath, it's like the most recurring theme in Batman since the 80's.

I know that at first it was Chicago but it's been modeled after all different kinds of city's over the years.

Gotham was a mix of Chicago and new york

Both of which were anti death penalty for a long time. And chicago... well youll see the parallels in chicago crime and gotham crime

Alright, how about Metropolis then? New York?

Yeah, I guess. I've never had the pleasure of visiting Chicago, but even in Europe you hear things, lol.

The killing joke is all about just that question. Which you literary posted a pic from. So Troll or idiot? because spoiler alert you get an answer to that question at the end of the killing joke.

> Deadpool
> Made for children
Pick one... He is considered a villain in the children adaptations of Deadpool

the better question is why some guard or doctor at arkham hasnt done what needs to be done before the joker escapes for the 100th time this year, just think about how many staff he must kill on his way out and tell me noone holds a grudge.

Bullshit doesn't walk, user.
Bullshit lies.