/drumpf/ general

/drumpf/ general

ITT: We laugh at the most retarded American president since George Bush: Donald Drumpf. This man is such a fucking idiot. Can you believe Americans voted for this utterly useless retard? HAHAHA. FUCKING IDIOTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/
youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try saying this at Sup Forums

>hating on trump
>cnn tweet
have you just given up on trying now?

Wrong board, faggot.

Pathetic

baiting on either board. come to think of it, just posting his face in a board on just about any site is bait.

The only reason he boosted optimism is because only his supporters watch when he speaks. Other than that huge minority (most of the USA don't even like him), he has zero credibility. Nobody pays attention to the liars unless they just want to mock them later or they are just plain bored.

57% = 7/10..... W-what?

if cnn polls are saying 57% then it must be somewhere in the 80%

Kneel!

Lord Dampnut says nice things about the poor downtrodden rural folks with no skills and no jobs and makes them feel better about themselves. He's a real-life participation prize for the stupid and uneducated.

I'm guessing 57% had a very positive reaction and another 13% has a slightly positive reaction. The remaining 30% would be neutral or negative or very negative.

ITT

Breitbart is saying 100% of people loved his speech and would tongue rim his asshole for free if granted the opportunity.

Keep crying you salty faggot

He's so stupid he has towers with his name on it across the globe and has provided for his kin for the foreseeable future hahahah what a putz

My thoughts exactly.

Amerifats don't realise how badly the rest of the world is kekking

LOL

nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/

Not one of Shintaro Kago's better works, IMHO. His pure guro stuff is kinda meh; Better to read Uziga Waita.

Everyone in NYC knows him and they all think he's a wanker. Now everyone else is learning the same thing.

Never knew I'd have respect for a furry..
Nice man, some normal still in him.

What are you making fun of?
That they are fat?

Damn, your desperation is showing.

All trump supporters are furries. Some perhaps are still in the denial stage.

HAHA! SUFFER YOU VERMIN SUFFER!!!! ;DD

I'm not spending thousands of dollars on a mechanical suite.
I'll stay in denial like you said.

This.

Securing a future for white children I'd literally the most racist thing you can do. Anybody who even thinks about this should just kill themselves right now and donate their will to charity.

Who says I'm making fun of anything at all? I posted an unedited photo. Your insecurity is showing, brah? Can't handle truth? Too harsh for you?

he didnt say the first 30 days

Why dont you try to post your shill outside of a board plagued by 13-year old children OP?, maybe that will do the trick.

actually he did.

youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA

"speech-watchers"?
Did they have any aroma-listeners?
Recipe-touchers?
Gesture-smellers?