The Seer

>The Seer
>To Be Kind
>The Glowing Man
Which one is the best?

the order you posted them

It's all a load of rubbish

The Glowing Man doesn't deserve to smell those first two albums' farts

I like The Glowing Man the most and To Be Kind the least.

To be kind is the best

Me too user, are you me?

glowing man has grown on me to the point of being my favourite, i just love the meditative ambience

to be kind

I saw them on two separate occasions, once during the To Be Kind tour and once like a month ago. The recent concert was way more enjoyable even if To Be Kind is vastly superior, it's weird.

None of those mate.
That's dad's rock. Nu-AOR
Filth > Children of God > The Great Annihilator

To Be Kind is objectively the best.
The Seer is a very close second.

The Glowing Man is acceptable but underwhelming.

These are facts.

I saw them in every tour since they've been together again and The Seer tour was probably the most memorial. They've started off with To Be Kind, the song, then played Mother of the World, Coward then She Loved Us then played The Seer/Bring the Sun for 50 minutes straight.

On the other hand they've played The Apostate and Just a little boy during their 2014-2015 tour so I'm not sure which one I preferred.

I was slightly let down by The Glowing man tour because the new song were slightly under develeopped and didn't translate that well in that setting. Screenshot and The Glowing Man were the only songs that really stood out.

I saw them on this last tour and Cloud of Unknowing was the real standout for me.

i'm seeing them for the first time next month. what am i in for?

LOUD

Tinnitus

oh.

An awesome wall of sound. It feels like you're floating in air, floating in noise. Try raising your foot from the floor a little bit and you'll notice the floor is vibrating and trembling. Best lieve experience ever. Also, don't expect any interaction from Gira.

>tripfag has shit opinion

no surprises this day

For me it'd be Seer > Glowing Man > TBK

this. if you have the opportunity to get in front and hug the stage, do it

>Also, don't expect any interaction from Gira.
unless you're a sound engineer and not living up to his expectations

I remember when he was kind enough to spit on people.

'member when Michael Gira used to break people's fingers?

I 'member.

If you're into mind altering substances, I highly reccomend shrooms. LSD and MDMA work nicely aswell.

I've been to every Swans gig in central europe during the past six years and the best gigs were the two where i was off my face on shrooms. One was The Seer tour, the other one was the last one.

Both times the flow of music perfectly matched the course of the trip - the initial anxiety of expectation, the moment when it hit me in full force and the beautiful comedown.

They tend to induce an altered state of mind even when you experience them sober.

Really the most uplifting and psychedelic concert experience there is.

The only correct answer

Swans are a meme