youtube.com/watch?v=tmW4OYTu7Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=aTO4qBW88Lo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zI9GWamslKU
youtu.be/_OtbV6_KryY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AND HE JUST SMILED AND GAVE ME A VEGEMITE SANDWICH

not even close to being the best australian meme song lad

youtube.com/watch?v=tmW4OYTu7Qo

If your not used to it, then only spread it realy thin. Try it on toast with either cheese, avocato or an egg all three together is jizz in your pants material my fat friend!

hows this for meme songs?
youtube.com/watch?v=aTO4qBW88Lo

Can I order it by mail or something? We don't have neither Vegemite nor Marmite here and i want to try it badly.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zI9GWamslKU

Showing their lack of class OP I agree. Marmite is objectively the patricians choice.
Probably idk. SANCTION'D

It's a spread for toast that tastes like burnt toast

What an assbackward place

Probabally, get it in the plastic tube, like a toothpaste tube.

Not enough callories for you amerifat?

It tastes like miso. I don't see a problem with it.

I'm sorry the only food you guys eat that isn't a knockoff of something American tastes like garbage and you have to pretend to like it

Finally found it here, it costs $43. I'l better buy a can of caviar of the same weight for this price.

well everyone inflates prices for us so suck it

I'll do so through song

youtu.be/_OtbV6_KryY

Send me some caviar and I'll send you some marmite kek
Seriously though: no British food shop in Moscow or something? How far reaching are the sanctions anyway?

I encountered Western to Russia sanctions only once, when tried to order Matrix Vision (German) PCB buit-in cameras for my work, and they refused to sell latest high-res cameras due to sanctions, so we built or own with Sony sensor and local components.

And I don't suffer from Russia to West responsive sanctions at all. I'm poor and don't eat French cheeses, Italian prosciutto, Spanish jamon and other expensive foreign stuff anyway. What about marmite and vegemite, I have never seen them on shelves before sanctions as well.

You might like it as it seems to appeal to the slavic palate, my best soviet wife probably eats it more than I do

>Watching a video of yanks trying Marmite for the first time
>They use a spoon and scoop out a massive glob of it
>They shove it in their burger hole
>They don't like it

Every time.

>They shove it in their burger hole
kek

Our fat fingered brethren aren't known for being very gentle in their helpings of anything, but they will fight you for more

He really wanted that extra sweet and sour sauce for his nuggets.