In this thread we trigger the salty liberals

In this thread we trigger the salty liberals.
Trump 2020
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

Comma splices.

you know the world is laughing at you?

Trump must be the biggest liberal of all. He gets triggered by every comment. A Giant Orange Snowflake

this. I don't why why people rationalize his behavior like he isn't a big bitch. He is a spoiled brat born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He doesn't give a shit about any of you.

Whatya talking? We LOVE Trump. he proves everything we liberals think about you stupid racists.

Love Trump!

America First!!

Some jobs Americans just refuse to do.

Thread is working already

Granny Lesbos Love Trump too.

Unlike Trump who never worked a day in his life.

Unemployed racists bitching from Mom's basement.

He's the man. Loved the speech last night #maga

Liberalism is a mental illness

>t. salted liberal

kek

Racists hated the black (popularly elected) president so much, they asked Russia to take over America. Who's a cuck now?

>racist

Everyone is racist to some degree bro, it's perfectly natural

Kek, the leftie salt is palpable. Let's toss some le pen in there too.

he should have stuck to building houses instead of being the worst postwar president.

I'm glad trump won. Not only did we vote in the factually correct choice, but we get to see the liberal scum of society lose their shit at the same time lol. Feels gr8

>Being this retarded

>Russia

Shareblue pls go

>racist
>adjective
>Synonyms: "person I don't like", "person with opinions i don't like", "person who is white", "person who supports national boarders", "person who speaks near me", "white cis male", "non-cuck european."

You guys, your buzzwords are so stale that chief Ramsey has been called to your house.

sad

kek

If libs are going to lie, at least make the lies believable guys. This is just pathetic.

Its always.something with these libtards. 5% chance winning. Recounts. Fake news. Russia. Ffs. Its all bollux and everyone knows it...

I like this one

It is natural, in the sense that it's to be expected. But it still sucks, and if we have racist habits we should probably try to kick them if we care about people

Fortunately, chief Ramsey is just Gordon's retarded conservative half-brother who mostly shouts "lol, triggered!" and "cuck!" until you feed him cheese toast. Then he quiets down and goes back to posting on Sup Forums till he's hungry again.

>misses the memo hillary lost.
>trying this hard.

>if we care about people

We care about our own people, that is the definition of natural

Priority :

1) Family
2) Friends
3) Native fellow Whites
4) Faceless brown strangers from foreign lands screaming allah ackbar

Sounds like a pretty cool guy

Question: if you're sexist for supporting Trump over Hillary, are you sexist if you don't support Le Pen?

Only took y'all *how* many years to figure that one out? LOLOLOL

Not as smart as you thought you were.

>La Pen is now going to be sent to jail for 3+ years

This world is fucked. They're imprisoning the competition, literally being fascists.

This world is fucked.

Also, all these salty libs in this thread made me pop a raging boner, so thanks OP.

Witnessed

Also, the rage on Reddit was fucking hilarious. I've never seen so many liberal tears before.

Sure, everyone is a racist. But only some racists are willing to sell our their country to Russia because of their racist hatred.

They're going to start a violent revolt if they send her to jail.

Jews don't tend to make good long-term strategic decisions.

>sell our their country to Russia

Got any proofs?

It's going to be fucking nuts when it happens, that's for sure. The corruption is palpable right now.

>shills ever having proof

I lol'd

Should take a page from Adolf Trump and lie big. Like the Muslims cheering in New Jersey on 9/11

Name one thing Trump has proof of. I'll wait don't worry

>Got any proofs?
>proofs?

>shills

:^)

Sure, you care about the people who care about you. I can't blame you for lacking trust in people who look like, share their religion with, and speak the same language as mideastern militants. But you know it's more nuanced than that.

>translation : no proofs

Busted :^)

so how does the lense of blinding ideology look today?

inb4 assblasted

>t. shareblue

That map is simply glorious :))

all the empty space is red. Where people actually live is blue.

Trump needs a safe space. The Correspondents Dinner isn't it, though.

Trump obsession syndrome

We see a lot of anti Trump shills here. Deport those fucks or better put them in a camp. Every fucking degenerate here. Fucking NEETS everywhere on this board. They are a net loss to us. We need to have some kind of payment criteria to isolate parasites from those who contribute. It could probably be those who make 60k a year with exemptions given to certain people (those who are not in a position to work but have voted Republican and are true loyalists)

Using the death of a soldier that Trump got killed as political propaganda.

Trump and Russia spent like 10 times what CTR did to do the same thing. Which was make facebook posts, you pathetic little retard.

It's hilarious how entitled you are that you believe that your shitty little corner of the internet would even be remotely considered important in any way by anyone. No one pays anyone a damned thing to post on this site, and imagine that, people can still disagree with you!!

How massively, delusionally self-important must you be. Someone got a few too many participation trophies, if you ask me...

>Trump and Russia spent like 10 times what CTR did to do the same thing.

Gonna need a source on that, shill :^)

You should show a population map too! If blue were most populated, it would be accurate. You're basically trying to say HEY LOOK, DESERT LAND VOTED FOR TRUMP SEE THIS MAP ITS ALL RED RED IS GOOD DURR>

You sure that wasn't you kayaking down your own tears the last 8 years?

Jimmy Carter is your go to? He's widely accepted at the worst president in modern history. Try harder.

Trump's second term is going to be legen... illegals better start packing now... dary.

>Russia

u mad, bro?

>triggered af

kek

>live in america
>believe that it isn't run entirely by mutli-national corporations
>treat elections like quadrennial super bowl
>fight for your political position like it's a religion

Carter wasn't a coward. He went to the Correspondents Dinner.

>having no conviction in your beliefs

>doesn't know what the electoral college is

Found the non-American retard