Hey Sup Forums i need advice

hey Sup Forums i need advice

i caught my girlfriend talkign with her ex again in a flirty way and she said me and her getting together was an accident (she said afterwards "wrong word, unexpected it was")

what do

Break up with her and find someone who's not a whore

In your next hang out of you can, take one of her shoes. Just one foot. So she loses a pair of shoes.

Have one final sex with her and post nudes for us Sup Forumsangbros??

if you catch your GF talking flirty to an EX and she tells you that you're a mistake...and you still stay with her, you're a fucking pathetic pud who's afraid to be single or find a new non-whore slut girlfriend.

This!

i can post them now lmao idc.

Do it

Was this taken with a potato?

thanks user had a genuine giggle. made me feel better

ditch the bitch.
go fuck someone else and then post nudes of both then link the thread to your gf.

The only accident was her being born, ruin the bitch and dump her.

No timestamp.
No tits.
0/10

thanks mom on facebook

lmao sorry my nigga

Kill the guy, then kill the bitch and then kill your family and then everyone you meet

/thread

>pud

kek

>non-whore slut girlfriend

does not exist friendo

Post more. Seriously sleep with her and then leave her, don't accept shit like that cause down the line she'll do something worse when you're even more invested in her

>no timestamp
Since when do regular bitches take nudes with timestamp?

Plst nudes

no nudes friendo. "doesnt send them" lol

she's already doing "worse". you young dudes are more hopeless romantics than a 12 year old chic dreaming of her wedding day,

RED FLAG

ALERT ALERT ALERT

ABANDON SHIP

trips and i drop her social media

>pretty good advice
she sounds like a shitty person

Just forget about her

She doesn't love you, fuck her best friend.

She does, just not to you.

holy shit how fucking difficult is it for cucks to just fucking let go of sluts who do shit like this?

Excuse me grandwizard of suffering and pain, enlighten us more of the nature of whores elder fag

This

no suffering and pain here, son. i don't let gay feelings get in the way of an assortment of ass.

Forget her and post more pics

>wrong word, unexpected it was

What a Beta. Dump the bitch that doesn't respect you you whiney faggot

This.

Have final sex with her. That's all folks

Grow up. Realize all women eventually become big sluts with no loyalty at all. Either shop around while youre with her, bang other chicks while youre with her, or dump her and focus on ones self. You cant really blame her, its just female nature to be a whore

Was this painted by a blind man with parkinsons?

Wowee I hope one day I can be just like you mister!

underrated

End the relationship emidiatly now before she ends your life hurry user no joke she will be destory you

>mad you don't have a giggle ball
>trapped in a state of sensory overload
All you need to do now is get the courage to kill yourself nigger top