S6(32gb) or Iphone 6(64gb)?

S6(32gb) or Iphone 6(64gb)?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcadvisor.co.uk/review/smartphones/huawei-mate-9-review-should-i-buy-huawei-mate-9-on-sale-uk-pricing-3648753/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iPhone 7 (128gb)

Iphones are waste of money.

Iphones are for shills
Samsungs are for cucks

iphone duh

Both Samsung and iPhone is overrated

Cucks it is then.

Google Pixel: Android, great specs, great build quality and probably the best software you can get on an Android device since it's first priority for both Google and Android.

what you recommend user oh wise one

go to /g faggot

s6 any day

faggot

Best person alive

at least they won't explode

All smartphones with lithium-ion batteries (pretty much all smartphones) has a risk of catching on fire and potentially explode

This

Google Pixel is great
but i would wait Samsung release Galaxy S8
if it wont hit the Pixel level then you get GP

The main reason why I'm recommending the GP is because of the software. I'm so damn sick of getting my Android phone to lag after 8-9 months, and Samsung has been a well known victim of that lag no matter how much I've tried to keep it to run smoothly. But hopefully with the S8, they could be making things better.

but they dont

Basically androids are for plebs who think sitting on Sup Forums all day and posting dick rate threads are cool. Iphones are for cool people who lurk Sup Forums and shudder at the thought of a dick rate thread

/thread

Ikr

Enjoy your unlockable YouTube ads

>What a dipshit

wowee, u found one instance.

One plus 3t or Zuk Edge

It'd called bloatware
Samsung hs cancer amounts

s6, iphones are for cucks

you cant /thread your own post + iphones are for normies

and androids are for fat betas, amirite

iphones and most androids are for normies

i have the S7 and its running smoothly after 7 months you can deactivate all the bloatware

Samsung Cancer Notifier
Samsung Radiotherapy

what phone you use?
if you have one

Do you ever see a celeb realistically using an android as a normal day to day phone? no. Because they're shit phones that run at a snails pace and whose aesthetics look fucking diabolical. I mean WHOA you can have curvy writing, much cool many tisms

Best phone ever

pcadvisor.co.uk/review/smartphones/huawei-mate-9-review-should-i-buy-huawei-mate-9-on-sale-uk-pricing-3648753/

Android unless you are a milenial hipster

Emui on huawei phones is kinda shit imo

got the lg g2

Why s6? Get the s7 its better than the iphone no doubt. But tbh the s8 is probably not too far off so I would wait for that.

Oneplus?
3T is the newest as far as I know, I think there's a new one coming out this year tho

Nokia 3310

ayy, it's getting a return sometime now

The s7 was elected the best smartphone you can buy right now on MWC 2017 and the best smartphone of 2016 beating google pixel and iphone 7