If you had a choice

If you had a choice
Who would you keep and who would you cut out from planet Earth

Muslims or Black people?

Explain why

Easy, black people. How else would I get my weed. Muslims contribute nothing to society and believe in the most retarded religion out there.

dindu nuffin

>Muslims or Black people?

Jews. All of them. Dead.

The entire Middle East is a shit hole desert with nothing but wars and stupid ass religious nuts running the whole show.

Blacks can at least be funny.

Muslims because a significant portion of Muslims are black.

let me clarify, i would get rid of Muslims.

Keep blacks, cut out the Muslims. I've yet to see one black guy stupid enough to strap a bomb to their chest and blow up 'cause "muh allahu akbar"

Blacks have literally never built a stable society

Kill the Muslim scum 100% no contest

This. Blacks are stupid sometimes. BUT they aren't that stupid that they would strap a bomb to their chest and blown up themselves. Only muslims and IRA blow people up, but IRA has completely good reason while muslims bomb other innocent people in their countries...

use wriight

what he said

OP
the world would be better off with one less faggot if you ask me.

There are more muslims in stem fields. Blacks have to go.

>IRA
>good reason
Found Jeremy Corbyn

so many /threads

Muslims tend to spontaneously combust so i'd get rid of them

Blacks kill more people, so they need to go. They don't have large-scale wars because they're too stupid to comprehend complex machinery and how to employ that machinery effectively. They're nearly cavemen.

They do that all the time though

Muslims 1000%

The nogs have to go.

Keep the nigger, remove the sand nigger. Why keep someone who doesn't like pork?

Christians. Then muslims. Then jews. Fuck abrahamic religions.

if ur religious enough to always cover ur hair and face and keep ramadan, then ur religious enough to kill for ur believes.
Niggers don't believe in shit. They just want more stuff.

Def blacks. Dindu nuffin assholes

Kill al black people, keep the muslims, because as it currently looks like itll be legal to holocaust the terrorists soon anyway.

Anyone saying muslims hasn't lived with nogs. I say this even after two tours in Baghdad and one in Zabul, Trashcanistan.

You are a fucking sheltered retard.

>Boko Haram - black Muslims. Use suicide bombers.

> Iraqi citizens get bombed by the west, kill farmers, accountants, barbers, bakers, children. People's families. - still no good reason to take up arms against their invaders.

>IRA want a unified Ireland, the only problem is the north don't. They have a right to their own determination... that's staying British.

Please don't post if you are a gigantic moron faggot.

Gotta get rid of the niggers. Muslims will eventually be consumed by nuclear fire, so it's an easy choice.

>Gender fluid

THeir both cancer, but muslims account for 1.6B while Africa is only 1.2B. Blacks fight wars of money and drug, but muslims fight wars of religion. So I say wipe the muslims

Being realistic, muslims are way worse. They just keep having sex and make where they live even worse. Black people brought the blues and old school hip hop, so respect to them.

They mostly kill other blacks you faggot.

Whichever has more. I'm assuming muslims.
Too many humans on the planet. Getting rid of a couple billion might buy humanity a few more years.

op here, i kinda agree

Blacks are terrible, cut them withotu reservation.

Ye toxicity aside, at least we have Hannibal Buress from the niglets

That's because they are in Africa dumbass.

Niggas around here kill other niggas. I know only 1 white person dead because of a KNEEGROW

>tfw people finally hate someone else more than they hate you

feels good. fuck all muslims

Shit that's tough. Hm. I guess at least blacks speak sorta English. And I've met some incredibly smart and kind hearted black people, muslims on the other hand..

Can I opt out for Jews? Can we just erase the Jews?

if you get your weed from a black guy I got bad news for you....you're smoking some bad shit. buy it from a white guy and find out what smoking good weed is all about. will change your life

I legit lol'd. People are staring.

get out of here nigger.

Yeah not gunna sway me with the "kills more people" argument. Mankind is a parasite, so that factor is a big "whatever" to me.

anyone else as impressed as i am of the quality of this photo?
paper animations put cgi to shame.

I'm not sure which is worse. Blacks are a little less intelligent than Arabs on average but most Muslims aren't Arab. There's actually more Indian Muslims now, and a lot of "Arabs" are mixed as fuck and some of them look very white. So they can be diverse which means some of them might be intelligent. Blacks are probably inferior but Muslims do more harm for the world than black people do, so they should probably go. Islam is cancer. The peaceful Muslims are actually the bad Muslims that aren't truly devout to their religion. If they were, they would be forcing people to convert, taxing and subjugating them and killing those who refuse. A lot of mosques send money to terrorist organizations like HAMAS and they're generally a detriment to western societies constantly demanding privileges and special treatment while bringing down the average IQ of whatever nation they infest and breeding like a fucking cancerous plauge. Muslims objectively do more harm than black people. They gotta go.

Dear fuck what is that?